It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 UFO Videos from Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hi, found this site:
www.hbccufo.org...

It has details and video footage of 7 UFO incidents in several locations around Australia. They are quite impressive, although I have only watched a few, because I am posting from work. I will come back and comment later.

Here are the links to each video separately, but I recommend going to the site and reviewing all the information for each one.

www.hbccufo.org...
www.hbccufo.org...
www.hbccufo.org...
www.hbccufo.org...
www.hbccufo.org...
www.hbccufo.org...
www.hbccufo.org...

Source URL:www.hbccufo.org...

What do you guys think? Can these be debunked?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well..

Videos 3,4 look pretty really, but the rest I don't know.. to short,

The plane one didnt seem to real, but it seemed so close to the airplane that it seems the pilots and passengers could see it, and radars.. It also doesnt seem to real.

just my opinion...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I dont want to hazard a guess at to if they were faked or not. But that was a nice variety of video. I am sure some of the people around hear good with photo shop will be able to get a closer look at them and maby see something else.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
video 1- could of just been aircraft. The possibility of UFOs are there but nothing really convincing in this one.

video 2- it could have or could of not been a UFO. Nothing much here to convince me either.

video 3- the beginning seemed like the same as video 1, but the outcome was different. This very well could of been a UFO (I don't know any aircraft that can do that.)

video 4- odd occurence. Quite possibly a UFO

video 5- I don't know any aircraft that are in the shape of a ball. Most likely a UFO

video 6- odd occurence. Quite possibly a UFO

video 7- I thought I saw some blinking lights on these UFO, but that could of been the sun reflecting off of it. The pilots and passengers of the plane should of been able to see that and the radar should of been able to pick the UFO up.

-all of these opinions are based that these videos were not digitally enhanced

new topics

top topics

join