It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US evil russia good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ok i was thinking about this. Doesnt it seem that our own government is just letting go of its people and letting the aliens take over. I mean dulce base,secret experiments, harvesting bodies,shutting people up. I dont think this happens in other great super powers like russia.

I think if a war did break out i would deff go over to russia it just seems safer there than in the us.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Are you kidding Russia is just as shady as the US when it comes to topics like this. Look into "Kasputin Yar" and "Yamanutua mountain" to get you started.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You must be joking.

Russia has a track record of abusing its citizens that makes even Guantanamo Bay look like Club Med.

They have engaged in all sorts of underhanded and secret work, plus have lied to their citizens about things like Chernobyl.

They are just as bad as America.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I have to agree with these two guys. Russia is really no better than the United States and in some cases the government treats people worse even now. For one thing, the police there are a lot more rough than the ones here.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
ok i was thinking about this. Doesnt it seem that our own government is just letting go of its people and letting the aliens take over. I mean dulce base,secret experiments, harvesting bodies,shutting people up. I dont think this happens in other great super powers like russia.

I think if a war did break out i would deff go over to russia it just seems safer there than in the us.

More ATS anti-american propaganda...nothing more...
..as some one once said, a resurgant russia would solve this problem.

and all you mindless americans who have bought and swallowed this ideology hook, line, and sinker are hopeless.

have you not thought about this? for the last 60 years the most powerful nations on earth were NOT in europe. europe is more a less a pretty footnote in a travel guide. you think europe likes being told this constantly or even more have to witness it?

NO! In fact, Im sure many in europe would have loved to see america collapse with the USSR because guess what? with america in shambles guess who is back at #1?

just something to think about......

(I am also half joking....:lol
but I think it could be possible.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Dang were will we turn to when everything goes to hell?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Dang were will we turn to when everything goes to hell?

we turn to the mountains were the NWO goons cant track us down

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yup, both the USA and Russia are almost equally bad, when times are bad, I dig a hole and put my head in it. They can mess with my body but not my HEAD!!!...hahaaa
learnt it from an ostrich sinseh...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think I'll take the word of the 20 year old Russian student who gave a lecture in my intl politics class at uni a year ago. He gave detailed descriptions of military life. Telling us all about the Russian Army. And how new recuits are expected to steal food and clothes to get by their first year or two. And how most new initiates don't make it through four years without being raped by their own comrades.

He didn't get this out of propaganda. It was something he saw happen to brothers and friends before he decided to get the hell out of that place called Russia.

On a broad intl scale and especially with regards to withholding alien/UFO info, US and Russia are both equally guilty. But I think it's unquestionable US treats its citizens much better than Russia.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Schaden]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

I think I'll take the word of the 20 year old Russian student who gave a lecture in my intl politics class at uni a year ago. He gave detailed descriptions of military life. Telling us all about the Russian Army. And how new recuits are expected to steal food and clothes to get by their first year or two. And how most new initiates don't make it through four years without being raped by their own comrades.

He didn't get this out of propaganda. It was something he saw happen to brothers and friends before he decided to get the hell out of that place called Russia.

On a broad intl scale and especially with regards to withholding alien/UFO info, US and Russia are both equally guilty. But I think it's unquestionable US treats its citizens much better than Russia.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Schaden]

Well I can attest there is no need to steal in the american army as most of your needs are provided for....as well as they typically dont rape each other. :shk:

when you serve in the military it should be done with pride for your service to your nation, not fear of being beaten or raped. That sounds more like prison.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I see the idea's behind letting soldiers, steal and rape...........

All the army is doing is creating a person who will do anything to satisfy thier needs and honing thier survial instincts. Basically, if its true, those 'stealing rapists', if involved in a war, would basically rampage where ever they went...they are trained to do it. Imagine the effects it would have on the people who fall victim to them....they'd be be scared witless, and would probarly do as they are told.

Anyway's, Russia is a spent power....The Chinese are fast becoming the dominant world Super Power....I wonder how America will react to that?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Like the U.S. has been reacting.

No change. China is becoming a superpower because the west feeds it with investment and it gives the whole west cheap goods.

From what I understand, they are even more oppresive and more paranoid about UFOs than the Russians are US combined.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

NO! In fact, Im sure many in europe would have loved to see america collapse with the USSR because guess what? with america in shambles guess who is back at #1?

This is all very patriotic, but without the world's number one consumer, global economies would all pretty much go in the crapper. Likewise, if China was to fall, the US (and everyone along with it) would be equally screwed.

top topics

join