It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squadron Supreme Facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I wanted to know what anyone here knows about Sqaudron Supreme. It seems to be a different Universe from the regular Marvel Unvierse which means Marvel has two other Universes.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Marvel has several Universes.
The main one that we all know is called Universe 616.
Squadron Supreme's Universe is 712, also known as "Earth-S"

If you have nothing better to do you can take a look at this list at Wikipedia. It is quote lengthily and detailed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoQuest
I wanted to know what anyone here knows about Sqaudron Supreme. It seems to be a different Universe from the regular Marvel Unvierse which means Marvel has two other Universes.

Well if you follow the link Umbrax provided it should fill you in on alot!

They are basically anologs of the justice league heroes, They were created(at least they're evil opposites were) to have the avengers go against the Justice League of America(a DC comics super-hero team). Where things get interesting is the Squadron Supreme Paperback, Basically the world goes to hell in a hand basket after an alien invasion, and the squadron supreme try to rebuild the world afterward, they tell the world to give them One Year and they will abolish all the evils of the world both Social and Criminal!but things don't go as planned!

it was written by Mark Gruenwald and just another erie little fact.

Mark Gruenwald Passed away in 1996. he was then Cremated and his ashes were mixed in with the ink used the first printed TBS of the squadron supreme.

Honestly this was one of the true classics to be published in the past 20yrs.My advice is to pick it up.

new topics

join