It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ann coulter is a moron!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't know what forum to put this in but I need to vent this out...

ANN COULTER IS A MORON!!!

Check these videos out and tell me what you think.

Olbermann Smacks Down Coulter

And now to show her stupidity

She is an example of what happens when the Right do not take their lithium pills.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Anfro]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Olbermann was SO good! What a hypocrite Coulter is!

Personally, I think she's trying to take the attention away from the 9/11 truth movement by demoizing the widows. Can we say "Backfire"?

She, like her buddies, thinks that if she repeats something enough times (Canada sent troops to Vietnam) people will believe it.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Somebody's been lying to me. I keep hearing what a "Brilliant" Politica Satarist she is.

Oh yea.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

She, like her buddies, thinks that if she repeats something enough times (Canada sent troops to Vietnam) people will believe it.

That reporter was just playing semantics. The Canadian Veterans of Vietnam maintains that from between 5,000 to 60,000 Canadian citizens fought in the Vietnam War. Canada additionally fielded spies, and diplomats and gave economic support to South Vietnam.

That said, Coulter is definately over the top, but she's no dummy.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thats fine. Canada probably didn't publicly say they were in the "conflict" or whatever. She is still way out of control and insane

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Anfro]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Ann Coulter is like the class clown if you ignore her she will go away. Ann panders to a few delusional people as for the rest of us we are better off if we just ignore her.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ann Coulter is a warm, sensitive woman of the 21st century. She has so much compassion and love that, if she weren't a political satirist, she would probably be an elementary school teacher or a pediatrician.

One more observation about Ann...

Oooooooooooo! She so skeeeny!

[edit on 5-7-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I love Ann Coulter!

I love how she can turn liberal peace loving hippies, gay special rights activists, enviromental tree huggers, etc. into raving rabid lunatics!

Keep it up Ann!

Liberals should have learned this by now, but Hate does not win elections. Haven't you learned from the last two?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Carseller4, did you eat paint chips as a kid???

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ann Coulter is far from a moron.

The people who believe what she's saying, though -- THOSE are the morons.

(P.S. -- yes, she is very skinny.)

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Two Steps Forward]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I guess a little commentary on the drivel she was putting out might be in order.

Ms. Coulter raises what is known as a "straw man argument" when she suggests that the 9/11 widows are "insulated against criticism." The only kind of criticism they are insulated against is personal criticism, attacks on their credibility and character. No matter what their personal situation, their arguments and claims about the government are not above rebuttal. This is not unlike the widow of a murder victim coming out in favor of capital punishment. What you cannot say is that the widow's grief, pain, and anger are not sincere and justified. You can still say that putting the killer to death will not bring her husband back, and that capital punishment is bad policy, if that's what you believe.

Similarly, the 9/11 widows can legitimately be rebutted in legitimate ways, the kind that rely on refuting the message rather than harpooning the messenger. Just because their grief must be respected doesn't make them automatically right about foreign policy matters. But it does mean that one cannot legitimately hit them with the kind of character assassination that Ms. Coulter routinely uses instead of argument.

This appears to have made her so irate that she did it anyway.

new topics

top topics

join