It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US run by Illuminati/Masons?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
hmm -- I suggest you read through my above posts more thouroughly -- you might see that the info was taken solely from masonic publications. Also you might want to do a bit of research on the subject. You will realize that what ever the secret(s) are/is -- it is a SECRET LOL -and a very very well guarded one ... you will never have proof untill its too late ...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I remember seeing a site that had photos of DC, showed a pentagram made out of the roads, each with a circle on the points...

let me see what I can find.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
tmrh, the story was obtained from a Masonic publication, but the facts being stated within the story were by clergy of the Anglican Church, not Freemasons. The Freemasons only published what the Anglican Church said, not what the Freemasons thought.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Militiaman --First off -- I never said they were into witchcraft. Secondly - Instead of arguing a pointless argument which will never be truly proven either way .. why not do some research into the matter .... maybe actually take the time to read my above posts ... not just the last one. And in doing a bit of reasearch you may - in fact - learn that some masonic secrets are not secrets at all but public knowledge ... its just that most north-americans are too lazy to inform themselves of the truth ...
Please no more petty arguments -- please post facts and or arguments that you can back up with something other than a big mouth.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
tmrh, I never said that you claimed the Freemasons were associated with witchcraft. The Anglican Church said that they were. I did do research into them a long time ago, and I used to be incredibly anti-Masonic. But, when I actually went to the Freemasons' websites instead of a bunch of people who make up theories, I found that they don't seem to be bad people. I also believe in one God, and I also believe in not being intolerant. Maybe the roots of their society ARE evil, but the current Freemasons seem to have nothing except for good intentions. Don't forget that Americans owe their rights to God and Freemasons.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well this is getting dumb .. all the info contained above in my posts is solely from their material ... they claim that they laid every bit of the foundations of canada and the us ... so how hard is it to believe that america/canada is one big masonic experiment about which the average person knows nothing ???
To quote you: " But, when I actually went to the Freemasons' websites instead of a bunch of people who make up theories,"

ALL INFO IN MY POSTS IS FROM MASONIC PUBLICATIONS I make no claims whatsoever -- I have just brought their info to your attention and somehow u feel you have to dispute it ... this is just stupid already ...
I DO NOT WANT YOUR OPINION - please only facts or information with some basis in reality...
Please quit clogging up this thread with opinions -- try getting some facts -- I am not anti-masonic ... I am pro truth ...
For all you know I could be a mason ...

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by tmrh]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Herez a nice little story posted at www.freemason.org... -- a masonic website. Raises a few questions in my mind ...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
[Edited on 11-2-2003 by CPYKOmega]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join