It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coutler: What a nutjob!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure she counts as a political figure, but she appears on all the mainstream poltical programmes in America.

Found a pretty damning video on her for her nutjob comments.

www.spikedhumor.com...

Decide for yourself if she doesn't need a psychiatrist.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have to agree with you on this one. She's always saying terribly offensive and insensitive things. At first I thought it was just part of her writing style or persona, but after watching several interviews with her and reading her books, she's actually like that in real life. She comes off as a complete sociopath who doesn't seem consciously aware of why people are offended by what she says.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That's a good little montage, I gotta show that to some of my buddies! Coulter is certainly polemical, blunt, etc. but that's what gets her to sell books and why people like to listen to her radio and television appearences. Nobody would read her books if they were just boring and dry political texts, it is kind of a shame, really, that people can't get "clean" versions of her books that won't offend people, because the facts that hide behind her rhetoric are well researched - I actually had to log onto the historical New York Times and Lexis Nexus to verify certain things from her book "Treason" that I couldn't believe were true. I've only read her "How to Talk to a Liberal" and "Treason", but I'm sure her new "Godless" is more of the same

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Bloody hell, what's with crazy people? She's almost like that crazy woman that thanks God for dead soldiers.

www.break.com...
www.break.com...

See the similarities, see the signs, see the hate? Why does the American media gives these nuts media time? Do they believe some of Ann's rhetoric?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
Bloody hell, what's with crazy people? She's almost like that crazy woman that thanks God for dead soldiers.

www.break.com...
www.break.com...

See the similarities, see the signs, see the hate? Why does the American media gives these nuts media time? Do they believe some of Ann's rhetoric?

You really need to read the OP's argument!! Those clips of the lady you provided would make neo-cons, liberals and conservatives cringe!! They really have nothing to do with this thread. The woman depicted is not part of a political movement or commentary, she was just on the news to show a different view.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Omg...I've never heard Ann Coulter live, and I was waiting for the window to load the video behind the thread screen when I heard a voice, and I was sure it was a man's voice and I was like well this must be the person she's debating and then I popped the window to the front and it was her TALKING!

That seriously freaked me out........

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHumana

Originally posted by MacDonagh

www.break.com...
www.break.com...

You really need to read the OP's argument!! Those clips of the lady you provided would make neo-cons, liberals and conservatives cringe!! They really have nothing to do with this thread. The woman depicted is not part of a political movement or commentary, she was just on the news to show a different view.

In my view, their views aren't that different. Both Ann, and crazy lady spout the same hate-filled views. Ann just swaps it about for Liberalism instead of the crazy lady's view on the gays. If the crazy lady had the sense to belittle the Liberals, would she be on the primetime talkshows like Ann? Course she would, and any off-hand remarks about faggots will be just tolerated, and aid her selling her forthcoming book "Semper Fi this!"

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I gotta admit, "Semper Fi This!" got me chuckling!! When I first saw the clips you provided, I thought they may have been faked, but I soon learned otherwise, lol! I guess it takes all types!

top topics

join