It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoid In Mexico!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I saw a TV show recently, and I can't remember what channel it was on, but this guy in Mexico saw a flying humanoid that looked like a witch, and then it showed like a baby flying humanoid leave where the flying witch was. It looked like it was attached and then it flew off separately! Does anyone remember what channel this was on? Then the witch creature started chasing a man. Here is a site about it, but the tv show was much creepier! Yikes!

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yeah I remembered this story and I found it very interesting. I'm wondering if for some reason Mexico has a lot of 'dimensional portals' or something similar for which weird entities can enter into our realm.

I have to say that this story has to have a degree of legitimacy to it due to the police factor but all the critics will knock it anyways.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This guy who say that, he wouldn't happen to be a Peyotero by chance, would he?

Seriously though, that's pretty strange, can't say I've heard that situation (seriously) brought up all too often.

Interesting.

X

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeap they have been around, I posted about this before.

Flying Humanoid over Mexico City?

[edit on 2/7/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Yeah I remembered this story and I found it very interesting. I'm wondering if for some reason Mexico has a lot of 'dimensional portals' or something similar for which weird entities can enter into our realm.

I have to say that this story has to have a degree of legitimacy to it due to the police factor but all the critics will knock it anyways.

Interesting! Yes, a few years ago, I found a map that showed where openings were thought to be, aka, Portals To Another Dimension. I haven't been able to find it recently. This website shows a little of the attack on the policman, but the tv show had more information, and it just creeped me out! One of the more interesting UFO stories!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I love this! Whenever this pops up here it brings a smile to my face, I don't know why! Maybe because whatever was jumping around must have been wetting his/her/its self laughing at us looking up at it.

Exactly the same as Spring Heeled Jack.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
blueangle do you think you can find the website again?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
I saw a TV show recently, and I can't remember what channel it was on, but this guy in Mexico saw a flying humanoid that looked like a witch, and then it showed like a baby flying humanoid leave where the flying witch was. It looked like it was attached and then it flew off separately! Does anyone remember what channel this was on? Then the witch creature started chasing a man. Here is a site about it, but the tv show was much creepier! Yikes!

www.rense.com...

It was on the Weird Travels series by The Travel Channel. Great episode titled Alien Encounters.
One of the best tv shows I've seen.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The website that shows the portals to other dimensions, or the Flying Humanoid Site?

Here is the Flying Humanoid Site where the policeman was attacked in Mexico.

www.rense.com...

I lost the map about the portals when my computer crashed, but this was a few years ago. I haven't been able to find another map, but I'll do a search on it, and if I can find it, I will post it. Let's see, I'll do a search on "Portals to other dimensions" or something similar. Also, if you find it, will you post it? That would make a great topic!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

www.rense.com...

It was on the Weird Travels series by The Travel Channel. Great episode titled Alien Encounters.
One of the best tv shows I've seen.

Thank you so much! I was thinking it was on The Travel Channel! I hope they will show it again. It was a great show, and one of the best UFO shows I have seen!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The website that shows the portals to other dimensions, or the Flying Humanoid Site?

Here is the Flying Humanoid Site where the policeman was attacked in Mexico.

www.rense.com...

I lost the map about the portals when my computer crashed, but this was a few years ago. I haven't been able to find another map, but I'll do a search on it, and if I can find it, I will post it. Let's see, I'll do a search on "Portals to other dimensions" or something similar. Also, if you find it, will you post it? That would make a great topic!

Here is a site about portals to other dimensions. This would make a great topic. I haven't been able to find the one that showed the exact locations of where they think portals are, but I will continue to look for it. Of course the obvious are Stonehedge and Bermuda Triangle, etc., but these were portal openings all over the world.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I remember this being on a late show on national tv like 2 years ago

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The territory known as Mexico is at the center of many supernatural parties, though little is said about it to the uninitiated. Many Akashic Brothers have leaked that Mexico can be the key to Ascension and the Awakening of the masses, for a major Node is about to open in Mexico City, a Node said to be Gaia's Axis. .I can tell you that this is a Zapotec, whose ancient culture flourished for over a millennium in southwest Mesoamerica, they are called cloud people they watch the skies & can tell how the year is goin to go. How do I know this cause im a: Cuacuahtzin: An Eagle Knight, and our #1 enemy is the: Vampires =The Kindred occupy one of the driving pilars of the Order: they must be destroyed. The Cuacuahtzin hold a special grudge against them, for it was them who exploited them before and destroyed all they held dear after the Conquest. The Eagle Knights are not blinded by hatred; they know the battle is hard and most of all in a country dominated by the Sabbat; they keep a Masquerade of their own even more strict than the vampires', lest they be discovered by their enemies. The Cuacuahtzin tactics are akin to the guerrilla fighters: small companies striking fast and hard, suicide is the only option to capture.

They also keep tabs on the local vampire scene; tracking the kindred to their havens; they possess a large amount of data of their foes' political and economic influences, and they pull their own resources to counter the vampires'. Many a Knight has been put in a moral dilemma when a vampire's plan actually benefits the mortal community while furthering the undead's goals.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Tinster]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
wow, white wolf's world of darkness at its best.

the garou, find it trivial.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
wow, white wolf's world of darkness at its best.

the garou, find it trivial.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by waffleprime]

Waffle
Glad to see that I am not the only gamer around hear.

I will follow this thread for a while. I want to see if anything else emerges from it .

new topics

top topics

join