It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arguing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Because I hate when people can't have a difference of opinion without insulting each other, I just wanted to say ...

mig2.lathwood.co.uk...

Disclaimer: This was not meant to offend anyone and I apologize if it did.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
LMAO!

so true.
I have found that people who are fairly intelligent are also fairly opinionated and most don't give a crap what anyone else thinks. This holds true for ATS
Peace,
BG

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I like yelliing. Period. And, normally, I can be quite genial. Its just when someone decides to tell me how to behave or what to say and not to say is when I blow up.

Then, there are just republicans who get me angry....

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'd agree when it comes to full on personal attacks that are just said to get a dig in on someone. But then I also think some people need to thicken up the skin a bit and learn to deal with the fact that not everyone feels like being candy sweet and nice all the time. After all they're just words. Typed words at that which are much less threatening or upsetting than having someone scream insulting remarks in you face. You also get that spastic rouge spit dropplet landing on ya too when it's in person...

That was a pretty funny post though MessedUpAnnie. Although I have this thing about "Special" kids and jokes where I feel guilty or bad Karma for laughing. I am totally a fan of really offensive jokes too, which is weird. I guess I'm not completely "Detached" or "Jaded" toward some things in life yet, huh. Maybe there is hope for me yet?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
that image is an internet classic
of course, it didn't originally come from stuffucanuse.com. way to take credit for it, NC

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
that image is an internet classic
of course, it didn't originally come from stuffucanuse.com. way to take credit for it, NC

well thats quite funny cuz i didnt get it from NC .. i can't remember where it came from now that you say that, but i dont think it was anyone who knew NC .. hrmmm

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
That was a pretty funny post though MessedUpAnnie. Although I have this thing about "Special" kids and jokes where I feel guilty or bad Karma for laughing.

ya, me too :/ That's why I put in the disclaimer. When I first saw it, I laughed. Then I felt bad for laughing :/

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i remember on a message board i used to go to, i nearly got it deleted by complaining about that picture(was a remotely hosted board).

i personally get offended by it, glad you atleast linked to it instead of posting it.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry my son!

And why is your mommy not in your signature? *cries*

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessedUpAnnie
I'm sorry my son!

And why is your mommy not in your signature? *cries*

ok, i'll fix that ASAP mommy *feels silly saying mommy lol :p*

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessedUpAnnie
well thats quite funny cuz i didnt get it from NC .. i can't remember where it came from now that you say that, but i dont think it was anyone who knew NC .. hrmmm

the url at the bottom of the picture is stuffucanuse.com. the original says 'a special message from J.R.R.'s Shut the # Up Foundation' (this tells you how many times I've seen that image
)

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Blah. I've seen that pic posted many a time and I don't find it funny. I'm not 'offended', nothing offends me.
The only retarded thing it brings to mind is the sense of humour of those who use it to make a point or a joke; but hey, you used a disclaimer, so that's all right then..

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I like yelliing. Period. And, normally, I can be quite genial. Its just when someone decides to tell me how to behave or what to say and not to say is when I blow up.

Then, there are just republicans who get me angry....

hmmm maybe you should take some of your own medicine....just a thought

new topics

top topics

join