It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the all seeing eye

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
it is also based on the Ajna chakra

when the chakra is opened it opens up viewing and psychic abilities...

or so they say

cheers

eilataN

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

The eye is what people usually express concern about.

The House of the Temple is built in the same way.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
reply to post by JoshNorton

The eye is what people usually express concern about.

The House of the Temple is built in the same way.
Well, seeing as how the all-seeing eye is a symbol of the omniscience of God, overseeing all that we do in this life an the next, I don't see why people would be shocked by it. (Unless they have something to hide from God...)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
hi im confused. I was about to be baptized Mormon. Then looking closer at the beautiful temple in Nuvoo, there is the all seeing eye above the entrance, On some temple grounds there are pryamids with the eye. Looking closer there is also inverted stars, and the rings of saturn. I know know that the prophet Joseh Smith was a freemason. I dont want to offend anyone, all i wanted to know is how to find god, What is going on?

You didn't join a church because an eye was above an entrance to a building? That just sounds like the lamest excuse I've ever heard for not joining a church. If the people aren't friendly, or you don't feel right, that makes sense, but a physical representation of an eyeball shouldn't scare anyone. Scaremongering is something I think a lot of people here are guilty of, an eye is an eye, maybe it represents God's eye, maybe not, personally I like eye logos and symbols, I think they look cool, that must automatically make me evil huh? heh...
edit on 25-10-2010 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Concerning the eye, I think it's a good symbolic representation of seeing. If illuminated, or has any special quality implied by lines or whatever, it probably represents seeing everything. To see everything must include making a sacrifice, as you would be forced to see all, good and evil. A mortal or even a secret group of mortals with cameras everywhere wouldn't be enough to see everything, the only way one could literally see everything is if they could be everywhere, only a non-physical being can be everywhere, this could include both good and evil spirits. I'm not bothered by beings that can see everything at all times, if they've always been there then they've seen it all, no need to be embarrassed.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 23

I ve made some time ago a post about the eye, you might have a look:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-10-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join