It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the all seeing eye

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrno1
Its very simple, I know because i was told by my uncle, a free mason, U don't know because your looking for proof, Documents, newscasts. Well im sorry my friend, you will not find this answer in any news article, or on msnbc. So as i said just take my word for it. Better yet, Prove me wrong.
So what makes your uncle the Mason more privileged than the 20+ Masons who post regularly on ATS and think you're talking BS?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Adam Weishaupt formed the illuminati in 1776, I have about a fifty sources already of the eye in the pyramid which predate this, a few before the start of the official body of Freemasony began also.

The earliest source I have found so far (I still think there are earlier ones) is 225 years before Weishaupt created the illuminati or the "Order of Perfectibilists", a good 150 years before the guy was probably alive!

Thats not a myth thats a fact! It is easy to become convinced by what people tell us, trust no-one and look for the original source, generally it always reveals more secrets in the journey of its discovery.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
depends on your beliefs...

Horus yes, that is the entity of the sun, who was Worshipped on Sunday.The first day of the week. Now Lucifer is the 'light' he is to be Worshipped on Sunday, In GOD We Trust is thought to mean, "In Horus/Lucifer/Jesus's Father/Gold Oil Drugs we Trust" for Horus is the SUN who wins the battle called Dawn and loose the battle called SET, SUNSET or SET wins the evening battle in complete agreement to a dual existance. The sun makes all life possible. Since I was born unto the faith of Babtist.
My GOD is the father of Jesus. the all seeing eye in christian belief is Judgement Day, where you will be Judged.
Other beliefs refers to your Pinal Gland - as a biotransciever -
Ancient Sky - Saturn could have very well visible to the naked eye and it would appear to look like an eyeball... just a few of a very interesting subject.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Because he is 28th degree. And again just the human eye you see on the back of the dollar bill is A W. Not all the rest.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If you read Professor Hugh B. Urban on secret societies he has an academic article stating that the highest level of Freemasonry is the full lotus yoga position -- pyramid power. The "all seeing eye" in yoga means that the capstone can not be placed on the pyramid because it's an eternal process of creation -- consciousness creates light through the secret complementary opposite harmonics of the full lotus yoga position.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

Well, I'm a Freemason too, so what?

All I have to post to prove you wrong is post the description of the Great Seal as posted by the Treasury Department. And the fact that no Freemason or Illuminati member was involved with the design of the Great Seal. Plus, you are the one making the assertions/accusations so the burden of proof lies with you.

reply to post by mrno1

28th? So he didn't even make it through all of the Scottish Rite? That's a little strange.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
28th? So he didn't even make it through all of the Scottish Rite? That's a little strange.
Indeed. I'd estimate 5/6 of the Masons on ATS are at least 32° in the Scottish Rite. A couple are KCCH (call it 32.5, if you have to...) and while our most visible 33° ATS member died a while back, I believe Lost in the Midwest got his white cap this past October.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
How about this for an Eye in a Pyramid !!

Just check out the Google.com homepage and look very closely at the 2 biggest pyramids on either side of the google-logo.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

And the fact that no Freemason or Illuminati member was involved with the design of the Great Seal.

I should correct myself and say that no Freemason/Illuminati member was involved in the final committee that designed the Great Seal. Ben Franklin was on the first. Funny note: he wanted the Turkey to be our national bird as he found it to be a more noble bird than the Eagle.

reply to post by JoshNorton

I do believe I'm one of the few that is not a Scottish Rite Mason, but I'm very involved York Rite Mason (YRSCNA and OHP).

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It has many meanings, mostly converging on the idea of hope or reassurance.

Many people believe that it's the eye of Big Brother

A few people believe that it represents the penis or the anus, through which energy can be transfered

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by No1tovote4

I like your signature.

All seeing eye...ultimately it is God. I guess it's where your elevator stops.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23
what is the meaning of the all seeing eye

Visible Attention Span...Timed.

VAS^T, which is a joke at, BTW...

You tell them, what you want heard...There U Kno...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Why do you think the symbol of the eye has changed, when it comes to different groups portraying the the symbol. AOL for example, has the symbol of the eye within a pyramid. Is this changing the original meaning of the eye? What does it mean people who display images of the original symbol of the eye of horus?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It represents the all seeing eye of god
or the devil who knows with masons
there so sneaky. i wouldn trust one ever
i mean come on! all they know is secrecy! lmfao
i dont understand how anyone could expect an honest answer
out of a masons mouth

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

And the fact that no Freemason or Illuminati member was involved with the design of the Great Seal.

I should correct myself and say that no Freemason/Illuminati member was involved in the final committee that designed the Great Seal. Ben Franklin was on the first.

Freemasons put it on the one-dollar bill. Until then, it was not in widespread use.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

So you admit that the Great Seal was not designed by the Freemasons?

The membership of the men who put the Great Seal on the $1 is incidental.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So you admit that the Great Seal was not designed by the Freemasons?

The membership of the men who put the Great Seal on the $1 is incidental.

The Freemasons haven't created much of anything. Almost every symbol they use was stolen from someone else.

What do you mean by "incidental" ?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

By incidental I mean their Masonic membership had no bearing on them choosing the Great Seal to adorn the back of the $1 bill.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Who's to say? It is, after all, a Masonic symbol

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Who's to say? It is, after all, a Masonic symbol
No, actually. It's not. Nowhere in Masonry will you find an unfinished pyramid capped by an all-seeing eye. Triangle? Sure. All-seeing eye? Yeah. But unfinished pyramid? Means nothing to Masons.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join