It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the all seeing eye

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The all seeing eye belongs to adam weishaupt

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrno1

Um.....no.

The symbol of the All Seeing Eye was around long before Weishaupt, and Weishaupt was certainly not "all seeing".

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Just curious, how many all-powerful gods do you suppose there are?

Quite a few actually!

en.wikipedia.org...">Divine right of Kings

It asserts that a monarch is subject to no earthly authority, deriving his right to rule directly from the will of God.

The idea of the divine right to rule has appeared in many cultures Eastern and Western spanning all the way back to the first god king Gilgamesh .

So we have a bunch of people about who think they are Gods, or has Gods power.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Um.....no.

The symbol of the All Seeing Eye was around long before Weishaupt, and Weishaupt was certainly not "all seeing".

I'm sorry, I meant the one you see on the back of the dollar bill.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
A few years ago I actually saw this eye when meditating and one of my best friends (god bless his soul) had seen it also (feel free to file under woo-woo).

It was very scary, its hard to describe, it wasn't a judgemental feeling, more like, it was looking really deeply at every aspect of myself, not only in the moment but through the whole of time, a kind of 'totality' feeling, it was like I had no body and it could see every layer of me, but reflected back at me, my friend concurred with my thoughts on this also.

Imagine having your soul ripped inside out and seeing the amount of darkness in it.

Its not all seeing for nothing, someone was right about that bit!

After that I didn't really care where it came from, I got the feeling, when I am without physical walls, what would I look in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Saturn is the seat to the council or gaurdians, you will notice that Saturn also has a Hexagon (six sided shape) on it's North Pole. This is a significant method of symbolism.

Connect the dots, the truth is hidden in the open.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

Actually the All Seeing Eye has existed long before the founder of the Bavarian Illuminati. Most every religion has used the All Seeing Eye as an emblem of Divine Providence.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Um.....no.

I'm sorry, I meant the one you see on the back of the dollar bill.

I already corrected myself.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well guys and gals, my interpretation is really simple, and as a Freemason holds no ties to anything but my faith. The all seeing eye is a reminder that all of our earthly deeds and actions will be judged when we are called to our maker. It is an ancient symbol,going back to pre christian time, and as such has no real connection to the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
www.eetimes.com...

The latest science is that reality is a holograph and that is the all seeing eye.

This new light-based brain implant gives the details.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dredz

The beautiful truth is that you won't but judged, in fact you will be loved unconditonally for your unique experiences are the greatest gift to the One Creator that which you are.

So much of humanity looks outwards for a seperate omnipotent being when really they were the creator the whole time.

You are a microism of the macroism, if the creator was a human body you would not be the arm or the leg or a peice of the creator. No, you are the creator, as is everything. No portion no matter how big or small contains the same holographic pattern of the One Infinite Creator, thus all begins and ends in mystery.

Namaste.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Who actually decided to put in on the US currency does anyone know? and does anyone know where 'they' took the image from?

I just won the lazy award of the week, quite a lot of answers at good ol' wiki here:
wiki

[edit on 14-2-2010 by oxford]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxford
Who actually decided to put in on the US currency does anyone know? and does anyone know where 'they' took the image from?

The Great Seal was developed by a committee consisting of Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Benjamin Franklin, and was first placed on currency during the FDR administation.

The Eye is directly stated to be the "Eye of Providence", i.e., God...not Adam Weishaupt! lol

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The Great Seal was developed by a committee consisting of Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Benjamin Franklin, and was first placed on currency during the FDR administation.

Actually, there were three committees. The second consisted of James Lovell, John Morin Scott, and William Churchill Houston. With the assistance of Francis Hopkinson.

The third committee was composed of John Rutledge, Arthur Middleton, and Elias Boudinot. Arthur Lee eventually replaced Rutledge although he was never officially appointed.

The final design was an amalgam of all three committees, with an emphasis on the latter two. It was selected by Charles Thompson, Secretary of Congress and a master of Latin at the Philadelphia Academy.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

Actually Adam Weishaupt had nothing to do with the placing the Eye on the Great Seal or Dollar Bill.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by mrno1

Actually Adam Weishaupt had nothing to do with the placing the Eye on the Great Seal or Dollar Bill.

It is his eye, just trust me. I know and you don't.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've been digging and so far this is the earliest reference I can find:

Painted in 1525 by Jacopo Carucci, usually known as Jacopo da Pontormo, Jacopo Pontormo or simply Pontormo, The Supper at Emmaus is a post-resurrection appearance of Jesus described in the Gospel of Luke Chapter 24 Verses 13-35.

'Jesus appeared to Clepas and one other disciple as they walked to Emmaus. At first 'their eyes were holden' so that they could not recognize him - this is the Meeting at Emmaus. Later while having supper at Emmaus 'their eyes were opened' and they recognized him. Its in the Galleria deli Uffizi, Florence

see it here . . .

still digging....

[edit on 15-2-2010 by oxford]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
besides people common knowledge of the iconography you are questing about;

ill tell you and you dont have to accept it as truth:

one day a man wanted peace and found it resting in what can be interpreted as a tomb today; he went inside this "tomb" and while he rested he dreamt.unbeknownst to him the images in his dream were aware of him and his dreaming; but he still seeked.in his tomb for the fraction that was his time of seeking peace he saw much, and much of him was seen.the image of the shining "eye", all seeing eye; "is this person resting in the "tomb""

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

Yeah, okay. That's the best you can do? No evidence, nothing. NEXT!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by mrno1

Yeah, okay. That's the best you can do? No evidence, nothing. NEXT!

Its very simple, I know because i was told by my uncle, a free mason, U don't know because your looking for proof, Documents, newscasts. Well im sorry my friend, you will not find this answer in any news article, or on msnbc. So as i said just take my word for it. Better yet, Prove me wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join