It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

what is the all seeing eye

page: 4
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wanderingwaldo
 

Actually I would say that there was no difference (dominance or superiority wise) between the Square and Compass. If there was I would put my voice for the Square, but what do I know, I'm only a member and WM.


Freemasonry and Illuminism are religions designed by elitists for elitists.

I'm sorry, I had to laugh really hard at this. I'm sure I don't count as elitist (money or social standing). I only make $36,000/year and I'm an E5 in the Idaho Guard in a small company.

And for the billionth time, Freemasonry is not a religion as it does not meet the basic prerequisites for a religion.

And also, the pyramid is not seen anywhere in Freemasonry.

reply to post by wanderingwaldo
 

Having a belief in a higher power is a requirement to join. Each Brother worships his God in his own way.


Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
"All prayers in Mason lodges should be directed to the one deity to whom all Masons refer to as the Grand Architect of the Universe." (The Maryland Master Mason, March 1973)

As we do a prayer, it must be to a general name for the Deity as we have many brothers of different faiths.

reply to post by wanderingwaldo
 

Actually you are wrong about the Rites and the Oaths, well, you are wrong about many things.


Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
In summation, bushidomason what the hell makes you think I would take you or any other Mason at your word on anything given that you have taken such an oath?

So why are you here other than to spread falseness about the Order? And why would anyone take your word on anything as you are not a member and have no actual knowledge?




posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99
 

Yes there is a reason for the pyramid and eye. The unfinished pyramid is a representation of the country at the time, unfinished. The eye represents God, watching over our country.

And how do you know of these higher ups? How is it that you, a non-member, know and I, a member, don't?

I don't get what the 3-pillars was for. As for the Star on the floor, that is the symbol for the Order of the Eastern Star, which commemorates the heroines of the Bible. The Star represents the Star which guided the wise men to the baby Jesus.

reply to post by wanderingwaldo
 

Ex-masons, eh? I was wondering when that was coming up. For the most part I don't trust what an Ex-mason says when he is saying he divulges 'incriminating' evidence. Usually ex-masons (not all) are bitter over their leaving the Fraternity, especially if expelled.

And still no conspiracy theorists has answered me. How is it that you think you know more than a member? It seems really arrogant.



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i thought it was a symbol of the sun-god in egypt. one of the first gods to be recognized by a ruler who considered himself a monotheist. it might be considered some kind of amorphous symbol for a monotheistic god. i know that one of the requirements to be a mason is confession in the belief of a god, regardless of what the god is.



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo

Freemasonry and Illuminism are religions designed by elitists for elitists.

I'm sorry, I had to laugh really hard at this. I'm sure I don't count as elitist (money or social standing). I only make $36,000/year and I'm an E5 in the Idaho Guard in a small company.


Well it's certainly not serving you then. I guess that means you are serving it, and in more ways than one: You believe what they want you to and you're filling their coffers at the risk of your own life.


Originally posted by KSigMason
And also, the pyramid is not seen anywhere in Freemasonry.


Then my eyes deceive me. I think I hear bells, jingle jangle. Next time you pull my leg be sure not to rip it from it's socket.



Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
In summation, bushidomason what the hell makes you think I would take you or any other Mason at your word on anything given that you have taken such an oath?

So why are you here other than to spread falseness about the Order? And why would anyone take your word on anything as you are not a member and have no actual knowledge?


The last thing I want is to spread falseness about anything. I have plenty of knowledge. A person can know about something without experiencing it. I know that if someone injects heroin into their bloodstream it will elicit euphoria. I know if someone is shot it creates trauma, and possibly death. I didn't have to experience either to know these facts, I was able to determine them externally through the transmission of information be it written, pictorial, or auditory - most likely a mix from many sources. Have you ever seen a baby pigeon? How do you know they exist?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by wanderingwaldo]



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 23
 


Its an ancient auspicious symbol; the eye adjhat, was an egyptian representation, similar to the Eye of horus (which is usually represent in an upright triangle.
Many cultures have used the eye as a means to symbolically ward of the 'Evil eye'.

In my opinion the NWO has hyjacked this previously auspicious symbol, to give themselves a sense of identity- exactly what Hitler did when employing use of the Swastika; some people forget that the swastika is an ancient symbol- it is still commonly used in hinduism today and has no links with nazism.



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
i thought it was a symbol of the sun-god in egypt. one of the first gods to be recognized by a ruler who considered himself a monotheist. it might be considered some kind of amorphous symbol for a monotheistic god. i know that one of the requirements to be a mason is confession in the belief of a god, regardless of what the god is.


The Eye was used as a symbol in Egypt, but was also used much earlier in what is now India as the Eye of Shiva, from which the Egyptians probably borrowed. Devotees of Shiva continue to wear the red dot on the forehead in token of this symbolism.

The exoteric interpretation of the All Seeing Eye is an obvious one: it denotes the omnipresence of God. The esoteric interpretation, known by the Egyptian Hierophants and sages of India, is that it also symbolizes the Sahasrara Chakra.



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Equinox99
 

Yes there is a reason for the pyramid and eye. The unfinished pyramid is a representation of the country at the time, unfinished. The eye represents God, watching over our country.

And how do you know of these higher ups? How is it that you, a non-member, know and I, a member, don't?

I don't get what the 3-pillars was for. As for the Star on the floor, that is the symbol for the Order of the Eastern Star, which commemorates the heroines of the Bible. The Star represents the Star which guided the wise men to the baby Jesus.

reply to post by wanderingwaldo
 

Ex-masons, eh? I was wondering when that was coming up. For the most part I don't trust what an Ex-mason says when he is saying he divulges 'incriminating' evidence. Usually ex-masons (not all) are bitter over their leaving the Fraternity, especially if expelled.

And still no conspiracy theorists has answered me. How is it that you think you know more than a member? It seems really arrogant.


Dude I have done my research and I think you should too. I am not saying all freemasons are evil worshiping Satan. I know there are good masons out there because they help run charity organizations and good wills.





References to the construction of King Solomon's temple at Jerusalem have been included in the rituals of the operative freemasons since ancient times. In operative lodges the layout of the lodge room in each of the several degrees symbolises either a stoneyard or the temple building at one of the various stages of construction.

Freemasonry


There is a reason why freemasons picked King Solomon. King Solomon was a great man of God, until he betrayed God. God told him not to marry Egyptians because he will start worshiping their Gods, so Solomon took him Egyptian brides. For that, Solomon turned away from God and worshiped the Egyptian Gods.

I don't mind freemasons, at all, only the few that try to control us in secrecy. You may not know about it, but I have done my research to come to a safe conclusion.

As a Christian, I know things get corrupted easily over time. Heck, All I have to do to prove my point is look at the Vatican. But, trying to wash down symbols without doing research on them is not fair at all.

The pyramid under the all seeing eye is in fact complete. The nation was built and the elite were slowly lowered over top. The thing that people can't see is if you fold the bill in half, the star of David surrounds the eye and exposes only 3 stars. The so called 'three wise men'.



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
I don't mind freemasons, at all, only the few that try to control us in secrecy. You may not know about it, but I have done my research to come to a safe conclusion.

Excellent news! Can you share the results of your research? What are the names of those few who control us in secrecy? How have you proven that those men you can name are Masons? What evidence have you uncovered that shows that the actions of these men, who you can prove are Masons, have anything to do with their membership or the goals of Masonry as a whole, and are not the actions of individuals or members of some other club to which they might also be members?


The thing that people can't see is if you fold the bill in half, the star of David surrounds the eye and exposes only 3 stars. The so called 'three wise men'.
Are these "three wise men" the only Masons who control us in secrecy? Or are they part of a larger group? Who are they? Please share your research with ATS so we can blow the lid off of this coverup!



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
Well it's certainly not serving you then. I guess that means you are serving it, and in more ways than one: You believe what they want you to and you're filling their coffers at the risk of your own life.

You shouldn't join to get social benefits, that is the wrong reason to seek out Freemasonry


Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
Then my eyes deceive me. I think I hear bells, jingle jangle. Next time you pull my leg be sure not to rip it from it's socket.

Your picture link doesn't work.


Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
The last thing I want is to spread falseness about anything. I have plenty of knowledge. A person can know about something without experiencing it. I know that if someone injects heroin into their bloodstream it will elicit euphoria. I know if someone is shot it creates trauma, and possibly death. I didn't have to experience either to know these facts, I was able to determine them externally through the transmission of information be it written, pictorial, or auditory - most likely a mix from many sources. Have you ever seen a baby pigeon? How do you know they exist?

I'm sure you have book knowledge, but the context in which it was presented and who presented it may have been wrong and in fact, real life experience of a subject beats a book everytime. A book can tell me the sky is yellow, but I know when I look outside its blue. Yes, I've seen a baby pigeon.

reply to post by Equinox99
 

Dude, do you think I didn't do any research at all? Even before I thought about turning in my petition for the degrees, I read books and interviewed known Masons. I read a lot, I have over 7 6-ft bookshelves, 2 of them are primarily books about Freemasonry. Like I told Waldo, my personal experience defeats every conspiracy theory out there.

Who are these controllers? Surely with all your research you have names? And if we were all powerful why wouldn't someone just assassinate you so you wouldn't talk ill of them?



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
Then my eyes deceive me. I think I hear bells, jingle jangle. Next time you pull my leg be sure not to rip it from it's socket.

Your picture link doesn't work.


Here's the same picture on a different site:




posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If we told you the true meaning behind the symbols of freemasonry, we would then have to deal with the MSPA (Masonic Secrets Protection Agency) and it wouldn't be a pretty sight - trust me on this!








Just Kidding. Maybe...



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I heard a rumor that the eye actually dates back to the templars, anyone?



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
I heard a rumor that the eye actually dates back to the templars, anyone?


The Templar Order was a precursor to the Illuminati.



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
[edit on 20-11-2009 by wanderingwaldo]



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
I heard a rumor that the eye actually dates back to the templars, anyone?
The eye dates back a few thousand years before the Templars. (And no, waldo, the Illuminati never used it as a symbol.)



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wanderingwaldo
 

Cool picture, but the pyramid has no involvement in any of the degrees. I bet you that the Lodge that has it in front of it was probably a part of the Egyptian craze that occurred in the early 1900s. During this time not only Freemasons, but many theaters, homes, and buildings under went an Egyptian theme.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by KSigMason]



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wanderingwaldo
 


That pyramid does not represent the fraternity as a whole. That staute was built in Eilat, Isreal. It was constructed by a lodge there...well "Solomons Pillars Lodge #59, Eliat, Isreal. It is like a welcome sign saying that there is a lodge in that town. Also it is on the border of from Egypt to Israel. So i can understand why they are using the pyramid in that part of the globe. That was built by one lodge near Egypt. That does not mean that it is a symbol of the fraternity but rather it is just a statue.

Even if it was a symbol of the fraternity....so what? What is this issue with the pyramid?



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 23
 


what is the meaning of the all seeing eye? It may mean that one person lives and the rest of the world doesn't. And that the world is a lie.



posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Waldo didn't you work on that "Loose Change" thing?



posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The all seeing eye is the inner light of the collective cosmic consciousness.

You can run, but you cannot hide from the witness of cosmic consciousness.

This is why, Buddhists fear doing wrong...their karma knows what they think, and have done.




top topics



 
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join