It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the all seeing eye

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The allseeing eye is the Gods's eye, which is connected with the mind of every human been. I think it's a metaphor for some psionic devise may be.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yeah it represents the architect of the unviverse, the all seeing eye. The eye that is supposed to come down and give everyone there rewards, how this will play out few know.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Originally posted by ted4secrets

Therefore the ideal harmonic month is linked to 432 Hertz.

The Eye of Horus ratio is:
43200 / 42525 = 1.015873015873015873015873015873

for more on 432 relation to music etc see

this thread

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There are seven "all seeing eyes" corresponding to the seven eyes of the Lamb written in the book of Revelations.

It has other names as well, like the seven spirits roaming the earth, and the seven thunders.

In science, it is known as the seven Schumann resonances whose frequencies correspond to human brain frequencies. Specifically they are found at 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hz, with a daily variation of around ±0.5 Hz.

twm.co.nz...

It is God's way of "connecting" with the planet earth although physically, He exists in a very distant location.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

1782 Phoenix eye on Dollar

54 x 33 = 1782 Phoenix eye on Dollar
1782 / 529.375 = 3.3662337
729 = 3.3662337 x 216.5625 (Again 729 code)
216.5625 x 1.015873 (64/63) = 220 (Half of 440 Hertz)

www.gnosisregained.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It represents the influence from above that assist those who are tied to it. I see it as a demon eye or alien eye overseeing all earth, not at all a GOD EYE. Well thats my try.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Freemasons worship the eye which is based on the eye of Horus, specifically his right eye - also called the eye of Ra. The Right Eye of Horus represents concrete factual information controlled by the left brain. It deals with words, letters, and numbers and those things which are describable in terms of sentences or complete thoughts. It approaches the universe in terms of male oriented ideation.

The worship of Lucifer also represents this male-energy dominance, and hence egotism of the order. The following Biblical passage from Isaiah 14:12-15 is a paraphrase of a Canaanite scripture of the 7th century BC It was originally a dirge, a funeral hymn, to Shaher, or Venus, as it changes its phase from morning star to evening star:

“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!... For thou has said in thine heart, I will ascend to heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down ....”

Venus rising before the Sun is the “Son of Morning,” the bright herald of dawn, the Angel of the Morning, or the Angel of the Lord (the Sun). Lucifer, meaning light-bringer, is the Latin name for the morning star phase of Venus. It is also called Phosphor, and as the evening star, Hesper. In its evening star phase it follows the “Lord,” to his nightly grave beyond the Western Sea, the horizon, and is lamented as the Fallen Angel.

Imagine the planet Venus at its greatest distance from the Sun (48 degrees), at its highest declination (26 or more degrees north), rising before dawn, near the summer solstice. It would look as though Venus was heading toward the pole star (‘the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north’), elevating itself far above its Lord. Hence, it became a metaphor for great pride or hubris (the only sin a human could commit in the eyes of the Greek gods in later times). Pride, ego as the sense of having a separate existence apart from the Source and equal if not superior to it, is, according to Christian mythology, the thing that got Lucifer in trouble with God and caused the “war in heaven.” Lucifer became associated with the idea of Satan (Saturn), the force of darkness, ignorance, Maya (illusion/delusion), which turns us away from the true light of spirit and toward identification with the material plane. Satan (Saturn) is exalted in Lucifer’s (Venus’) sign, Libra. And the Biblical Satan was originally “the adversary,” the defense attorney, as it were, pleading the case for earthly life and the value of the five senses, in opposition to the divine call to return to soulfulness.

They seek to control everything and rule over everything through asserting dominance over the subconscious (soul). To that end they use many forms of what used to be called "magic" but we now call psychology for the most part.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The all seeing eye is a graphical representation for the surveillance equipment placed atop the great pyramids so the "god aliens" could watch over and maintain control over the enslaved human population.

I suppose that answer is as good as any.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
hi im confused. I was about to be baptized Mormon. Then looking closer at the beautiful temple in Nuvoo, there is the all seeing eye above the entrance, On some temple grounds there are pryamids with the eye. Looking closer there is also inverted stars, and the rings of saturn. I know know that the prophet Joseh Smith was a Freemason. I dont want to offend anyone, all i wanted to know is how to find god, What is going on?

The pyramid is the embodiment of male energy (left-brained, ego, dominant, rational, spirit), the inverse is the embodiment of female energy (right-brained, subconscious, submissive, intuitive, soul). Through their balance and role-reversal (having a dominant submissive mind and a submissive dominant mind) the will of God is fulfilled to the benefit of all as the submissive mind recognizes the interconnectedness and dependence of all and wishes to bring good will to all as it is the indiscriminate mind that enables understanding of relationships and their influences. Through their role-enhancement (having an overbearing dominant mind, and a cowed submissive) your will is fulfilled to the detriment of all others as this mind recognizes itself as superior to all others as it is the discriminatory mind that enables focus on a small detail regardless of their relationships and influences.

From the Masonic symbolism you can see they hold the compass (male, pyramid) with the all seeing eye and light of Lucifer atop as the symbol in the foreground. This repents it's dominance over the square (female, inverted pyramid). Through their union in this manner the Masons get their power in the form of a manifestation of their will symbolized by the G in between. The letter “G” can also symbolize “Geometry”, the foundation of all science, or even “Gravitation”, “Generation”, “Genius” or “Gnosis”. In mysticism the term Gravitation is the primordial force which controls movement and balance in matter. Generation, derived from the power to engender, is the vital force which ensures life’s sustainability and its evolution towards “the ideal”, which pushes the Mason to continually advance. Through his work each day, the Freemason employs his “genius” to serve the principles of our Order. Finally, Gnosis represents Sacred Knowledge; that which the Apprentice struggles to find in the shadows and which the Fellowcraft seeks in the outside world. One could perhaps say that the Blazing Star is the synthesis of all these sciences and that the letter “G”, shining out from the Star’s center, signifies the correct application of those sciences.

Freemasonry and Illuminism are religions designed by elitists for elitists. Their various branches into mainstream religion are meant to control the masses and bend them to their will. Embedded in most modern Christianity is a veiled worship of Horus as the son of god (Jesus). Research Horus and resarch Jesus, their lives have many similarities. Jesus was referred to as the "chief cornerstone" (i.e., capstone) - a reference to an Egyptian pyramid. The chief cornerstone of the pyramid is same symbol for Horus, the Egyptian god and savior. Like the Egyptian pharoah, Jesus was called a "shepherd" who rules the nations with a staff. Horus was a popular Egyptian god who was the son of Osiris and Isis. Osiris and Horus were both solar deities. Osiris was the setting sun, Horus the rising sun. Jesus is the rising Son and the morning star. The pharoah was considered to be an incarnation of Horus (also known as "Amen-Ra," the sun god), this is where Amen comes from which is said after prayer. In the same way, Jesus is considered to be the incarnation of his heavenly Father. Horus was the "lamb of God" who took away the sins of the world.

Since Horus is "the capstone" then it is obvious whose right eye is on the dollar bill:

[edit on 18-11-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
Freemasons worship the eye which is based on the eye of Horus, specifically his right eye - also called the eye of Ra.
Except, of course, that Freemasons worship no such thing!

The worship of Lucifer also represents this male-energy dominance, and hence egotism of the order. The following Biblical passage from Isaiah 14:12-15 is a paraphrase of a Canaanite scripture of the 7th century BC It was originally a dirge, a funeral hymn, to Shaher, or Venus, as it changes its phase from morning star to evening star:

“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!... For thou has said in thine heart, I will ascend to heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down ....”

Venus rising before the Sun is the “Son of Morning,” the bright herald of dawn, the Angel of the Morning, or the Angel of the Lord (the Sun). Lucifer, meaning light-bringer, is the Latin name for the morning star phase of Venus. It is also called Phosphor, and as the evening star, Hesper. In its evening star phase it follows the “Lord,” to his nightly grave beyond the Western Sea, the horizon, and is lamented as the Fallen Angel.
Except that Isaiah 14 isn't about a fallen angel... It's about the king of Babylon.

Freemasonry and Illuminism are religions designed by elitists for elitists.
Except that neither are religions.

Jesus is the rising Son and the morning star.
Didn't you just get finished explaining how Lucifer was the morning star?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
Freemasons worship the eye which is based on the eye of Horus, specifically his right eye - also called the eye of Ra.
Except, of course, that Freemasons worship no such thing!

That is the symbolism used though. It is meant to be they eye of the Great Architecht of the Universe, and the Freemason's Architecht is right-eyed.

Originally posted by wanderingwaldoThe worship of Lucifer also represents this male-energy dominance, and hence egotism of the order. The following Biblical passage from Isaiah 14:12-15 is a paraphrase of a Canaanite scripture of the 7th century BC It was originally a dirge, a funeral hymn, to Shaher, or Venus, as it changes its phase from morning star to evening star:

Except that Isaiah 14 isn't about a fallen angel... It's about the king of Babylon.

“King Nebuchadnezzar made an image of gold, whose height was sixty cubits and its breadth six cubits. He set it up on the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon. Then King Nebuchadnezzar sent to gather the satraps, the prefects, and the governors, the counselors, the treasurers, the justices, the magistrates, and all the officials of the provinces to come to the dedication of the image that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up. Then the satraps, the prefects, and the governors, the counselors, the treasurers, the justices, the magistrates, and all the officials of the provinces gathered for the dedication of the image that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up. And they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up. And the herald proclaimed aloud, "You are commanded, O peoples, nations, and languages, that when you hear the sound of the horn, pipe, lyre, trigon, harp, bagpipe, and every kind of music, you are to fall down and worship the golden image that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up. And whoever does not fall down and worship shall immediately be cast into a burning fiery furnace." Therefore, as soon as all the peoples heard the sound of the horn, pipe, lyre, trigon, harp, bagpipe, and every kind of music, all the peoples, nations, and languages fell down and worshiped the golden image that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up.” (Daniel 3:1-7)

It still sounds like stroking your ego pretty hard to me. The connotations are the same.

Originally posted by wanderingwaldoFreemasonry and Illuminism are religions designed by elitists for elitists.
Except that neither are religions.

Uh huh, pull the other one it has bells on. Exactly how many Athiest Freemasons are there?

Originally posted by wanderingwaldoJesus is the rising Son and the morning star.
Didn't you just get finished explaining how Lucifer was the morning star?

You are correct they all have the same symbolism don't they.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Uh huh, pull the other one it has bells on. Exactly how many Athiest Freemasons are there?

None.

Why? Because otherwise no obligation would be considered binding upon the initiate that has joined. Listen...personally i am a critic of religion and believe that no man should be dogmatic and be told how to talk to their inner God. The spiritual path is an internal journey not some external source being pushed down your throat to believe and in the meantime be intolerant towards others.

That being said i am a Freemason. I am not Religious at all, but i still believe in a Supreme Being. You forget that Voltaire and Ben Franklin were Masons who were deists and not followers of the Mother Church at all.

This being said. Freemasonry is not religious at all in which we do not worship anything. The G.A.O.T.U. is just a substitution of your own Religious, Spiritual, Etc... Supreme Being, God, whatever you want to call it. A Rose is a Rose by any other name. Freemasonry is not dogmatic and does not force you to believe a certain set of dogmatic laws and beliefs. We do not look to convert or bring in new members as we do not solicit members. Also lastly, we do not sell or guarantee salvation or any chance of going to heaven.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason

None.

Why? Because otherwise no obligation would be considered binding upon the initiate that has joined. Listen...personally i am a critic of religion and believe that no man should be dogmatic and be told how to talk to their inner God. The spiritual path is an internal journey not some external source being pushed down your throat to believe and in the meantime be intolerant towards others.

That being said i am a Freemason. I am not Religious at all, but i still believe in a Supreme Being. You forget that Voltaire and Ben Franklin were Masons who were deists and not followers of the Mother Church at all.

Jingle jangle.

"I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without the least equivocation, mental reservation, or self evasion of mind in me whatever; binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low watermark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours; so help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same." (Captain Morgan, "Freemasonry Exposed," pages 21-22.)

Penalties for violating oaths of the next two degrees include having his heart ripped out, and being cut in two and disemboweled.

As innocent as all of that sounds I'm sure it would provide adequate "incentive" to keep one's mouth shut even if one did not believe in God. Especially considering that Captain William Morgan disappeared after writing this book and three Masons were convicted for his kidnapping. His bones were later found with a ring inscribed with the initials W.M. and a letter signed by a prominent Mason.

query.nytimes.com...

Religion is defined as a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

A close assessment of the degrees of Freemasonry uncovers a basic theology that lies beneath everything in the Order. The degrees instruct that: There is a Supreme Being who created the universe, who has established and revealed a moral law, and to whom we must give account in a life after this. Freemasonry has it's own rituals, morals, and dogma as well.

Many scholars call Freemasonry the "unifier" of all religions. "It is the universal, eternal, immutable religion, such as God planted it in the heart of universal humanity."(Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, 1950)

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion." (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, 1950)

"Masonry is all that remains to us of the first world religion" which flourished in ancient times. "It was the first unified world religion. Today we are working again towards a world universal religion." (Foster Bailey, The Spirit of Masonry, 1979)

"All prayers in Mason lodges should be directed to the one deity to whom all Masons refer to as the Grand Architect of the Universe." (The Maryland Master Mason, March 1973)

[edit on 19-11-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The morals of the Mason are restricted to the order itself as evidenced by oath:
"I, _________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, and this Worshipful Lodge, erected to Him and dedicated to the holy St. John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will hail, ever conceal, and never reveal any of the secrets, arts, parts, point or points, of the Master Mason's Degree, to any person or persons whomsoever, except that it be a true and lawful brother of this Degree, or in a regularly constituted Lodge of Master Masons, nor unto him, or them, until by strict trial, due examination, or lawful information, I shall have found him, or them, as lawfully entitled to the same as I am myself. I furthermore promise and swear, that I will stand to and abide by all laws, rules, and regulations of the Master Masons Degree, and of the Lodge of which I may hereafter become a member, as far as the same shall come to my knowledge; and that I will ever maintain and support the Constitution, laws, and edicts of the Grand Lodge under which the same shall be holden. Further, that I will acknowledge and obey all due signs and summons sent to me from a Master Masons' Lodge, or given me by a brother of that Degree, if within the length of my cable tow. Further, that I will always aid and assist all poor, distressed, worthy Master Masons, their widows and orphans, knowing them to be such, as far as their necessities may require, and my ability permit, without material injury to myself and family. Further, that I will keep a worthy brother Master Mason's secrets inviolable, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted."

It should be noted that there are branches of the Masonic Rite where murder and treason are not excluded as inviolable secrets. In summation, bushidomason what the hell makes you think I would take you or any other Mason at your word on anything given that you have taken such an oath?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
it has many meanings, the main one is as follows.

it represents, the spirit world that runs our world,

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
The conclusion of my research is that it represents Lucifer. And he dosnt fool me.

yeah yeah yeah.. so much for all your hocus-pocus superstitious folk-fabrications and misinterpretations based on FEAR...

see here folks....
www.rutajit.com...

the Eye of Providence on the dollar bill represents the Eye of Horus in it's ILLUMINATED, ACTIVATED STATE.

but uh oh.. evvvverything that has 'Illumination' connected to it is eeevil and bad bad right?

such BS.

the Eye of Horus represents the core of when activated, what the Halo around Christ's. Buddhas', Krishna's, Mohammad's head is the result of.

the activation through matrimonial coitus .. sexual alchemy.. and/or solitary yoga....
unleashing the kundalini from the sacrum.. up the spine... to activate and christen the brains ventricles...
activating the pineal .. to stimulate the hypothalamus to stimulate the pituitary to send forth 12 commandments (12 hormones) to the nerve ganglions surrounding the endocrine glands breaking the 7 'seals' of the chakras.. enliving their birth.. causing complete physiological metamorphosis and the actual scientific embodiment of the spiritual self..

but yeah.. bunch of evil all-seeing scary crap.. riiiiight.. yea keep believing THAT... scaredy pants...

your loss.

love unconditionally..
search the mysteries for yourself..

the financial elite have no monopoly over esoteric anatomy and spiritual development.

the more you see it in an averse light because it's been held as something important by the intellectual elite... the more you deprive yourself of the ACTUAL physiological, mental and spiritual liberation it gifts...

IF they're ALL evil.. (which is REAL funny to think) ...
then wouldn't you think they'd WANT you to think it's evil.. and be blind to it's truth?

Hell.. the medical establishment's SYMBOL is the caduceus (kundalini) ...
so many blind people.. so little time...

Do It Yourself.
evolve.

-

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ahh Waldo, graduate of the Morgan/Michael Moore school of first decide what you wish to lie about, then pad it with just enough unrelated truth to make it plausable to the ignorant. The best lies are 80% true. Like Edison invented our electrical system etc....Cough....Tesla..

I give you credit for at least taking a bit more pride in your slander, then most here. Many just spout crazy stuff, you're far more calculating with your deceit. Still it's clear you have an agenda, and are bending facts as you like to meet it.

BTW fella....they NEVER found Morgan, they did find a body in the river and much like the recent movie the "changling" they tried to force his wife to acknowledge it was his body, which she refused to do even under great pressure to do so, as she firmly said it was NOT her husband. Morgan certainly did write some things Masons were not happy about, but while there may be some truth, esp in higher degrees he changed many KEY VERY key oaths and twisted them completely. He was a conman, and personally I think he died of old age.

I seriously doubt you'll take me at my word on that, so I guess I better put you on the list to forward to our Illuminati/Lizardman masters.

[edit on 19/11/2009 by ForkandSpoon]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There is a reason why the dollar bill has the all seeing eye over a pyramid. The all seeing eye is actually a tribute to the deity Horus who lost it in a battle fighting set.Not all masons worship the Horus, but some do. There are a lot of meanings in freemasonry whether these masons are aware or not. If you don't know what the key of Solomon is, you should research that.

www.keyofsolomon.net...

Star on the ground has a resemblance to this:

Of course not all masons worship this stuff, the top of them do and that is all I am concerned with.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Does it bother you in the slightest that the Pentagram has only been used in reference to satanism or anything evil even upside down starting in the 20th century? Where as it has been used for millinia even by The Christian Church as a good symbol before that?

Futhermore do you even know it's mathmatical significance and how that relates to Judeo Christian theology?......it represents that common ratio found in most living creatures....that common mathmatical signature that theologians have used since teh days of Solomon as proof of a creator, and divine intelligence.

If you were to take the pentagram upside down and show it to Christians for the last 2000 years minus the last century or so and say it was proof of something diabolic they'd think you were crazy.

Well read ones still will.

Perhaps when you are done with this you can now go to Buddhist shrines through out Asia and teach them How the Dali Lama is really the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler because they have swastikas on all of their hundreds of years old temples and relics. The Navaho will also be interested into your insight into their symbolic culture as well.

[edit on 19/11/2009 by ForkandSpoon]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon

BTW fella....they NEVER found Morgan, they did find a body in the river and much like the recent movie the "changling" they tried to force his wife to acknowledge it was his body, which she refused to do even under great pressure to do so, as she firmly said it was NOT her husband. Morgan certainly did write some things Masons were not happy about, but while there may be some truth, esp in higher degrees he changed many KEY VERY key oaths and twisted them completely. He was a conman, and personally I think he died of old age.

Uh huh, once again the other has bells on. You are right about the wife, she never saw her husband dead or alive after his disappearance. I suppose you didn't click the link under that discussion...

He isn't my only source of knowledge on the matter of oaths, I am familiar with several other Ex-masons who say the same. I invite all to verify this and everything else I have said for themselves.

The Illuminati are the capstone of Masonry. I don't blame all Masons for what is happening today, even though they support it willingly or not. It's like not blaming all Catholics for the actions of the Vatican, even if the Jesuit Priesthood smuggled tens of thousands of Nazi's out of Europe after WWII the average Catholic had absolutely no knowledge of this, even though they supported it.

Odessa (Jesuits) smuggle Nazi's out of Europe.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wanderingwaldo

Where to begin? Well, with all things we'll start with the beginning.

The Eye. The "All Seeing Eye" is a symbol for the Deity, for God. The symbol is not unique to Freemasonry as there have been renditions of it for centuries before the use of it by Freemasons. Nor is it unique to the Egyptian mythologies

Lucifer and the Bible. So many think that when Isaiah spoke of Lucifer he was speaking of Satan, the Prince of Darkness. I just want to point out one irony in all this, that Lucifer, the LIGHT bringer, is associated with the Prince of DARKNESS. Anyway back to Lucifer and the Bible: When Isaiah wrote about Lucifer he was actually talking about a Babylonian king who had fallen from grace. In fact, Lucifer was not the original name for this king, but was a misinterpretation of St. Jerome around the 4th century. King Jame's scholars didn't use the original Hebrew, but rather the misinterpretations of St. Jerome so we are left with Lucifer. Originally the king was referred as: Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn". Over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell.

Now, in more recent times (well, 1890s) there was as French men who went by Leo Taxil (real name was Marie Joseph Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pagès) started spouting lies about Freemasonry and worshipping Lucifer. He was an expelled Brother and did it as a hoax. He even confessed to making it all up, but the damage was done and people still use him as an example that Freemasons are devil worshipers.

Satan (Saturn). Before today I had never heard of this Satan-Saturn connection as Satan is a Semitic word. Satan means "accuser" in Hebrew and Shaitan means "adversary" in Arabic. These two words were used against many that opposed the faith, but as the Devil is the primary, biggest opponent of God, it was permanently attached to the Devil.

reply to post by Aggie Man

It works.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by KSigMason]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join