page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWO secret agenda
reply to post by JoshNorton

i am sorry to deceive you but my answer, would be A. 0

i know that as a freemason, you would like me to answered a leat B.
but hey... i guess i will never be a freemason like you, as i don't
worship any gods and freemasonry ask to at least beleive in god to be a
mason ( a god but who is exacly that god...Lucifer...)

I'm curious: if you're an atheist, why would you need to mention the above? I mean, as an atheist, why would you care if Masons worshipped Lucifer or Yahweh or Zeus or Satan or Vishnu or Vulcan or Kali or Alf or whatever? I would think to an atheist it would all be so much nonsense anyway...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nameless Hussy

seriously, think about it, if someone with power next to you, is worshiping
Lucifer or Satan or Allah or elohim ( '' Alf '' this one was funny
)
you are saying you wouldn't not care to at least know what is their
religion's influence on them.... so you will know if they would use their
powers against you, at least just to be sure it's ok, if my neighbor is
worshiping Lucifer, you bet i want to know

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO secret agenda

"Using their powers against you..." As an atheist, do you even believe one can have "powers" with which to "use against you" in the first place? Not only that, but if someone is worshipping Lucifer, then are you assuming the powers are inherently "evil" in some way? I only bring it up because I think it's interesting how you claim to be an atheist, yet seem to have some deeply embedded [fundamentalist?] Christian beliefs...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

We are taught to worship our own God in our own way. Plus, the Chivalric Orders of the York Rite are Christian based.

I hate to bust your bubble, but as we advance we're not coerced or influenced to worship another God.

The All-Seeing Eye is a symbol of God, Almighty God, the God of Abraham, the God of David, the God of Solomon. The Eye demonstrates that God is always watching and present.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by KSigMason]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What if the all seeing eye was your own minds eye. What if we as individuals have the opportunity to see all with our own minds eye?

Isn't it often said that god is within?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
What if the all seeing eye was your own minds eye. What if we as individuals have the opportunity to see all with our own minds eye?

Isn't it often said that god is within?

It's a symbol. Symbols are generally open to interpretation and re imagination. Look at how many different interpretations the pentagram has.
If it has that meaning to you, then that's your interpretation of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

The work of trying to understand it is the point. The eye over the pyramid is a great big dangling carrot, and you are supposed to build a ladder to reach it. If you do try, then you will have created order out of chaos. It's a trick, and a good one. It isn't a deception. It isn't malevolent. It's a deep meme that itself emerged from chaos and delivered itself to us humans. It points to a principle outside of direct human understanding that informs and enlightens our species.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

...so you will know if they would use their
powers against you...

What kind of powers, can you elaborate? Something like a sorcerer?

If so I think I may turn emsed1 into a newt....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

i am sure you all understood hmmm, i mean political or business
''Powers'' why are you trying to derail my post... is it to avoid further
investigations

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm still trying to understand why you seem to be so interested in other people's business. You site political powers as an example, but then say you'd by as curios about your neighbor as anyone else.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

why are you trying to derail my post... is it to avoid further
investigations

why don't you anwser my question RuneSpider
instead of wasting energy hmmm

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think it represents absolute objective awareness or the omniscience of God's light.

Within a Christian frame of reference, it would represent the capstone of the holy trinity.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I'm not trying to derail: I'm asking a genuine question. Why do you want to know so much about everyone, and have all of their intentions clearly marked about them?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by No1tovote4

It is a representation of the all-powerful God. The all-seeing eye watches and controls the universe...

AND WHOM MIGHT THEY BE?..................

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

i mean political or business
''Powers''

I see. You mean like when one of the officers of my lodge uses his business power and donates food from his restaurant to Meals on Wheels. Or maybe you mean when another member of my lodge who runs the local lumber supply yard uses his power to donate wood to Habitats for Humanity.

We should all be so powerful.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 23

"It's the eye of the Needle Gary, and we must both pass through"---Spotsworth

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

not exacly, i mean more like those freemasons
in those videos

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

why don't you anwser my question

Why don't you answer mine NWO Secret Agenda?

As an atheist, do you even believe one can have "powers" with which to "use against you" in the first place? Not only that, but if someone is worshipping Lucifer, then are you assuming the powers are inherently "evil" in some way? You've stated you were referring to "political" powers, but I have read and re-read your post, and it is not at all clear that's what you were talking about, and I have my doubts. As someone said, why would you then care about who/what your neighbors are worshipping? It just doesn't add up...

And I apologize, it wasn't my intention to derail the thread, I was just genuinely curious. You stated you were an atheist, and I just found that odd because your posts seemed to be dripping with all this underlying innuendo about the occult tendencies of Freemasons. I just wanted to know if you thought it was nonsense, or evil, or if perhaps you hadn't really rooted out or examined your former (?) beliefs... or if perhaps you yourself had a secret agenda? I think that has absolute bearing on the thread topic, because as someone said, the all seeing eye is a symbol and people will read into it what they want, usually depending on their beliefs. So I was just curious...

But, to bring the thread back on topic, I read somewhere once that the pyramid symbolizes the body while seated in lotus position, and the capstone would be your head, with the all-seeing eye symbolizing all that glandular goodness taking place at the center of the brain. In that spirit, behold, the all-seeing eye:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

In response to your confusion about god and mormonism: I believe that Jesus came as God incarnated to this earth 2000 years ago and gave up His life so that we can live in relationship with God. You can have a relationship with Jesus through a belief in Him and what he accomplished on the cross and by following the teachings of the Bible. Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6). All I can say is that you need to search for God before making any rash decsions. The Bible and a Christian church are two good places to start.

A couple other notes:

Mormons may say that they believe in Jesus, but they do not believe that He is the one true God or that He is the way to salvation; therefore, this religion is contradictory to the teachings of Jesus and Christianity.

The all seeing eye: I understand that this symbol dates back to ancient times. Some denominations of Christianity (among other religions and organizations) have adopted this symbol to suit their beliefs. As a Christian I find it unnecessary and unbenificial to adopt this symbol for any reason. Why borrow symbols from other religions when Christianity is rich with symbols that are found in Scripture which is from God.

Thanks for listening.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have also read that the eye is symbolic or often called Sirius.

I wonder if the pineal gland allows us to communicate with that star.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join