posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23
what is the meaning of the all seeing eye

God's Eye or elses?

[edit on 2-7-2006 by chemlabco]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
it has many meanings, the main one is as follows.

it represents, the spirit world that runs our world, all knowing and all seeing. this is above human that exist here. the people who run this world have what are called unseen masters, and nobody is supposed to be allowed to know what they or who they really are.

the aol symbol of all seeing eye, just seems creepy.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I remeber reading somewhere that the all seeing eye was based off the right eye of Horus, previously the right eye of Ra, in Egypt, because it saw all that happened over it's land, because Ra/Horus was the god of all gods. Then the book went into the Illuminati's link to Egypt and God, ect.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It is a representation of the all-powerful God. The all-seeing eye watches and controls the universe...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The conclusion of my research is that it represents Lucifer. And he dosnt fool me.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
some say is the eye of the architect, some say is the eye of the devil, some say is the eye of god, what we can know for sure is that it is the all seeing eye, and its the eye of someone that has access to everything, if you want you can even called the NWO's eye.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I just finished gathering a LOT of information on the Eye of Horus in my research of the Omnian Masonic Rite and their usage of the symbol. The Omnian Masonic Rite was a very amorphous group formed after the Revolutionary War by Masons who were disgruntled with traditional Freemasonry and felt it was just becoming a gathering of the political and business elite.

There's not a lot of info to go on but the Omnian Masonic Rite may have started with the publication of Ethan Allen's "Reason: The Only Oracle of Man" which put forth some pretty radical religious and moral viewpoints for the time. Other republican-leaning leaders like Jefferson, Madison, and Monroe also may or may not have been involved in the propagation of the movement.

Anyway ... here's some stuff on the Eye that was interesting:

In acient Egypt, the Eye of Horus was a symbol that signified royal power. The ancients believed this symbol of indestructibility would assist in rebirth, due to their beliefs about the soul. The more recent tradition of freemasonry adopted the symbol in the form of the Eye of Providence and as such it has survived to this day. The Eye of Horus (flanked by Nekhbet and Wadjet) was found under the 12th layer of bandages on Tutankhamun's mummy.

The Eye Of Horus also represented a fractional quantification system to measure parts of a whole. The entire eye measured one (1). Each of the parts of the eye measured a fraction of it. The shattering of Horus' eye into six pieces lead the Egyptians to use the Eye to calculate in form of fractions. This is because all is one. The ancient Egyptians used these six pieces to represent the six senses, and an arithmetical notation. Each series had a fractional value. The parts of the eye were divided as follows:

1/2 represents smell symbolized by the right side of the eye in a form of the nose. The pyramid text says: "Behold [the fire] rises in Abydos and it comes; I cause it to come, the Eye of Horus. It is set in order upon thy brow, O Osiris Khenti-Amenti; it is set in the shrine and rises on thy brow."

1/4 represents seeing, or the sensation of light symbolized by the pupil. The pyramid text says: "Perfect is the Eye of Horus. I have delivered the Eye of Horus, the shining one, the ornament of the Eye of Ra, the Father of the Gods."

1/8 represents thought symbolized by the eyebrow. The pyramid text says: "...the Eye of Horus hath made me holy...I will hide myself among you, O ye stars which are imperishable. My brow is the brow of Ra."

1/16 represents hearing symbolized by right side of the eye in a form of an arrow pointing towards the ear on the face. The pyramid text says: "That which has been shut fast/dead hath been opened by the command of the Eye of Horus, which hath delivered me. Established are the beauties of the forehead of Ra."

1/32 represents taste by the sprouting of the wheat or grain from the planted stalk symbolized by a curved tail. The pyramid text says: "Come, the Eye of Horus hath delivered for me my soul, my ornaments are established on the brow of Ra. Light is on the faces of those who are in the members of Osiris."

1/64 represents touch symbolized by a leg touching the ground. The pyramid text says: "I shall see the Gods and the Eye of Horus burning with fire before my eyes."

Ted4Secrets

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
hi im confused. I was about to be baptized Mormon. Then looking closer at the beautiful temple in Nuvoo, there is the all seeing eye above the entrance, On some temple grounds there are pryamids with the eye. Looking closer there is also inverted stars, and the rings of saturn. I know know that the prophet Joseh Smith was a freemason. I dont want to offend anyone, all i wanted to know is how to find god, What is going on?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ted4secrets
Anyway ... here's some stuff on the Eye that was interesting:

The Eye Of Horus also represented a fractional quantification system to measure parts of a whole. The entire eye measured one (1). Each of the parts of the eye measured a fraction of it. The shattering of Horus' eye into six pieces lead the Egyptians to use the Eye to calculate in form of fractions. This is because all is one. The ancient Egyptians used these six pieces to represent the six senses, and an arithmetical notation. Each series had a fractional value. The parts of the eye were divided as follows:

1/2 represents smell symbolized by the right side of the eye

1/4 represents seeing, or the sensation of light symbolized by the pupil.

1/8 represents thought symbolized by the eyebrow. ."

1/16 represents hearing symbolized by right side of the eye in a form of an arrow pointing towards the ear on the face.

1/32 represents taste by the sprouting of the wheat or grain ..

1/64 represents touch symbolized by a leg touching the ground.
Ted4Secrets

The ideal harmonic month is 30 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes = 432 x 100 minutes
Therefore the ideal harmonic month is linked to 432 Hertz.

The lunar month can be calculated as:
Multiply a month of 30 days by the Horus Eye series ‘2 ‘4 ‘8 ’16 ’32 ’64
and you obtain 29 ‘2 ’32 days,
or 29 days 12 hours 45 minutes = 42525 minutes

The Eye of Horus ratio is:
43200 / 42525 = 1.015873015873015873015873015873
The same as:
64 / 63 = 1.015873015873015873015873015873

The Eye of Horus ratio is therfore {64:63}
The repeating number behind the comma is the magic.
15873 x 63 = 999999

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The all seeing eye is, like any symbol, entirely dependent on who you ask.
Modern interpretations vary, with it being adopted as a Christian symbol more recently. However, other people have chosen different interpretations of the symbol.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
IMO,

the all seeing eye, symbolised the Freemason's God, the
Great Architect Of The Universe.

Masons says, ''he is not intended to be one God, he is the Masons God
, The idea is, that all men, and all faiths are equal''.

IMO, at first apprentice, think they are all worshiping their own personal
God, but as they advance in degrees, the Masonic teaching , influence
freemason's perception of God, so gradualy God become a different God
over the years and one day, without them realising what happened, they
become followers of another God, and different God they use to
worshiped. thats why masons says, they are following to light, when they
find it, its maybe to late.

do you think this conspiracy theory is the real definition of the all seing eye ?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO secret agenda

Just curious, how many all-powerful gods do you suppose there are? I mean, all this about worship of false gods presupposes that there are a non-trivial number of shapeless, massless, sentient überbeings all of which, if not fully omniscient or omnipotent, are close enough by human standards. Is that what Christianity teaches? Because that's what it sounds like you're saying...

[edit on 2/8/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

after all, we are here into a conspiracy furum so,

a way to investigate, is to make research, to propose a conspiracy theory
and base on reactions, make a evaluation of the possibilities.

base on your attitude, i can assume then, that i am right and freemasons
are after years of influences, from their temples, are worshiping a totaly
different God, then the one the were before they start following to wolf
disguise as a shepherd and became freemasons

the investigation as just begun...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NWO secret agenda

You didn't answer my question. How many gods do you think there are? I'll even make it a multiple choice question:

1. 0
  2. 1
  3. >1
And don't feel pressured into giving an answer you'll assume I'd like. I've got atheist friends, and I've got polytheist friends, and I've got monotheist friends. I won't judge. But I don't feel like we can properly discuss this without knowing what stance you're coming from.

As to your methods of investigation, I find them lacking, by at least one important step. You wrote

a way to investigate, is to make research, to propose a conspiracy theory and base on reactions, make a evaluation of the possibilities.
The critical missing step is testing your theory. You can't just throw it out there and claim that it's right.

Freemasons are free to practice whatever religion they choose, in whatever manner is appropriate for their beliefs. I sit in lodge with Christians, Jews, Muslims, pagans, deists and, I'm sure, a number of other faiths or factions. I couldn't tell you who is what, because we don't talk about religion (or politics) in lodge. When we have an opening prayer to the Grand Architect of the Universe, we're all hearing the same words being spoken, but in our minds and hearts we're praying to the faith we're true to. A devout Christian is praying in Christ's name, a Muslim to Allah, a Jew to Jehovah, a Discordian to Eris, a Pastafarian to the Flying Spaghetti Monster... and because we're making that prayer internally, there's no squabbling over if one person is "right" or "wrong" in their beliefs. The founders of Masonry believed that there is a God as creator of all that is around us, but were wise enough to know that mankind has no way of testing if his own beliefs are correct in his own lifetime. The best we can do is practice the faith that we have, show reverence where due, and try to be good men so that when we die, if there is an afterlife, we hope we will be judged well by that creator.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWO secret agenda
reply to

base on your attitude, i can assume then, that i am right and freemasons
are after years of influences, from their temples, are worshiping a totaly
different God

A "totally different God" from whom? If you mean you, you'd probably be correct, at least as far as I'm concerned. You seem to have a rather weird view of God that I certainly don't share.

Back to the All Seeing Eye:

It seems to have originated as a symbol in ancient India, later borrowed by the Egyptians. It's most esoteric meaning is that it refers to the Sahasrara Chakra, or "third eye", the opening of which expands one's mind into universal consciousness.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

i am sorry to deceive you but my answer, would be A. 0

i know that as a freemason, you would like me to answered a leat B.
but hey... i guess i will never be a freemason like you, as i don't
worship any gods and freemasonry ask to at least beleive in god to be a
mason ( a god but who is exacly that god...Lucifer...)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWO secret agenda

i am sorry to deceive you but my answer, would be A. 0

i know that as a freemason, you would like me to answered a leat B.
Not disappointed at all. Like I said, I've got a number of good friends who are atheists. But in light of your own beliefs, it makes understanding your previous posts on the subject even more difficult than they already were.
Or were you just trying to bait us?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
the all seeing eye is the eye of the illuminate. It wathches over all the world and tries to steer world events to guide us into a one world government. It is the eye of the NWO. It is the eye of Alex Jones. It is the eye of Ra. It is the eye of the GAOTU. you make the call. pick one or pick none. Nobody on this earth (or this forum) can say with any certanty which one is correct. When your vision turns dark, and your body stops circulating blood, you will have your answer. untill then, make something up.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The eye of god is not something outside of one's own body.

It resides within each of us.

Stop giving all your inner power away!

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join