It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Attract an asteroid? You might not want to do this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If we think a bit about the laws of attraction and our own ability to manipulate matter on not only the dense vibrational levels of the physical plane, but also the higher vibrational levels of the astral and all otherr etherial realms regardless of time and space.

I'm talking about that human bio-energetic internet that we can all access in times of reverent, and deep meditation. Of course it is all true. The very things that have been written about in great works of fiction for many, many years.

Well, fiction is reality.

It's just got more colorful descriptions, and full of stufff that we can't yet build in this day.
Especially the tales of ghost stories and psychic phenomenon.

My point is. And I recomend that you DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME OR WITHIN ANY OTHER GROUP SETTING IN WHICH YOU MAY BE ABLE TO RAISE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF ENERGY!

But if you think it it'll definatley happen, and all the scenrios, and simulations run that say where somethings going are virtually useless. Because it only takes a relatively tiny force from here on earth to have an enormous effect on a trajectory of any kind, if that force is in perfect tune with Nature. So therefore it cannot be a man-made device such as a rocket, or missile of somekind.

Just a creative thought

Openman

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Openman
My point is. And I recomend that you DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME OR WITHIN ANY OTHER GROUP SETTING IN WHICH YOU MAY BE ABLE TO RAISE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF ENERGY!

then did you make this thread

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Ill be sure and not think of an astroid hitting the earth in the near future......
But now that you mention it.....hmmmm.........uh oh

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
earth is supposed to be protected already from asteroids, so whats the point.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Huh?

Were we protected when the Dinasaurs got wiped out? How do you explain all the craters on earth?
Are you saying we are immune to hits from asteroids/comets?

Not true.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Huh?

Were we protected when the Dinasaurs got wiped out? How do you explain all the craters on earth?

Not true.

LOL I think dinosource didnt have nuclear weapons nor Sataliets that could see the Asteroid come from miles away nor could they do anything about it.....

now we got a bit more of options to destroy it or hide from it or calculate where it will hit and hide ......or just panick and plunder and rape all the woman.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Even with all the technology we won't be safe from meteors and astroids. You can only "destroy" them into smaller pieces. Some of those will pass by the Earth and others will still crash into us. So what...there have been smaller pieces hitting us regularly and the large ones pass us by with a fair distance.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitali

Originally posted by dgtempe
Huh?

Not true.

LOL I think dinosource didnt have nuclear weapons nor Sataliets that could see the Asteroid come from miles away nor could they do anything about it.....

now we got a bit more of options to destroy it or hide from it or calculate where it will hit and hide ......or just panick and plunder and rape all the woman.

Nuclear weapon+meteor asteroid whatever its all the same thing= Radioactive rocks fallin to the earth.. as some will burn up it would cause a huge explosion in the atmosphere and the ones that make it are pretty much radiated bombs themselves.. good try but no

new topics

top topics

join