It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A small question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I wanted to put a "avatar" in my signature, but when I tried to put it there with the bb code, the FAQ told me that this feature is disabled.

When will it be made available again? Will the html also be available soon as well for the signature?

Thanks for your time.

Take care,

Ceci

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Can't answer the question ceci, but you have a beautiful Avatar.

Semper

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thank you for your kind words, Semper. I appreciate them! And your avatar is rather cool and excellent as well.

But, as for putting an avatar in my Signature file (???) for my blog....I'll just have to patiently wait.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ceci,

I put that pic in my sig. by using the with the Image path inbetween. if that helps?

The Artist Sig, is just a picture I put there.

Semper

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Semper,

Thank you for your advice about this. I will give your suggestions a try. We'll see if it works!

Take good care,

Ceci

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
ceci, I'm no avvy genius, in fact I must rely on the kindness of others for my artwork.
I do know size matters a great deal, though. So, maybe it was too large?

Have you read through these guidelines for help:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe some of out artist talent will see this thread and have some answers. But, it is a holiday weekend in the US at least, so please be patient.

EDIT to add, a search of the ATS tags came up with this info:
Actually, go to this link and type in " signature " and you'll get several pertinent topics

[edit on 2-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
OMG!!! Just when I was about to write you guys a post about what I couldn't do, I looked down and there was the avatar (as it is now)!!!!!

(I am going to rework the avatar the way I want it now so it will look better, but it is good to know that it will show up!!!!)

Semper and DTOM, thank you very much for your help and advice. I truly appreciate your tenacity in helping me get to the bottom of the problem. With your aid, I've done things correctly to bring about this change.

I am grateful for your words and kind encouragement in this matter. You see, I am slowly and surely learning my way around all the techie stuff.

Take good care,

Ceci

[edit on 2-7-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Good thing about your avatar , see how helpfull ATS memebrs are??

top topics

join