It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea, NWO & Nukes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I was sitting at work today bored as hell and thinking about the stuff i've read on ATS, then started to think about the situation and thought about this.

North Korea is almost certainly after some Nukes, though this is reported in the mainstream media. And if we take as a given that there is an NWO conspiracy then i was thinking about the possible alternatives:

1-They are aware of NWO/ther affiliates and are supplied, little by little, with the technology or a blind eye is turned when they get it etc. They are being turned into the new 'big global threat' as almost nothing is known about the country/the people there so the are very easy to portray as an evil enemy bent on war. Russia the old enemy has much closer ties now and people from all over the world travel there fairly routinley for various different reasons. North Korea could side with china and.....Count-down to WW3.
2-They are aware of the NOW or their affiliates, know of their agenda are are trying to build the only possible deterrrant/defence against being 'absorbed'.
3-They are just a crazy country after some Nukes, but i suppose must countries would want them if they could gat them.
4-They are being manovered with or without their knowledge into a position for a second cold war sort of thing to try to bring european coutnries, america and russia closer together.

There are probably loads more but i wanted to throw this in to see what you think if we take as a given that there is an NOW conrpiracy what part if any you think it plays.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   

When you eliminate the impossible, whatever left, no matter how improbable MUST be the truth ~ Data

It was actually Sherlock Holmes (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) who said this originally, not Data.

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by legion]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well the US govt needs another bad guy, they created Bin Laden, and have now turned him into a super villian usually only found in comic books. Same goes for Saddam....so hell, North Korea is one of the only countries who wont bend to US pressure, instant bad guy, spread some properganda that North Korea has "weapons of mass destruction" (of which the US has one of the biggest stock piles), and there we have it!

Someone else for Sherriff W Bush to save us from.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
your right legion, never read/seen any Homes stuff but i checked....i'll have to alter it

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm kind of with selarius on this, the US needs another supervillain, this time it's North Korea. Yes, they may be seeking nukes, but why is it fine for us to have them and not anyone else? I think that nuclear weaponry should all be destroyed before it ends up getting used and destroying everything. As I see it, NK is seeking nuclear capabilities to be able to defend themself against the US, and the US to be the major front for the NWO. Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Nice thought kaoszero about getting rid of all nuclear wepons but if the knowledge about how to make them exists someone would want them, if they WERE all destroyed someone would keep one. Nukes were the only thing that kept the cold war cold, russia at the time had many many more tanks etc (though crappier planes - or were they im not sure) and in a nonuclear war the US would have been hard pushed to win (US has better tech but both world wars prove its really numbers that seem to count).

Unfortunatly terrible things sometimes have a use and can never be un-developed - shame.

But on the north korea thing, if the US signs a "we promise we wont bomb you" agreement (it said in the news they might) if korea stops baking bombs or trying to, would this indicate the start of korean assimilation into NWO or would it be a bad move on their part if they are unaware of the NWO conspiracy. If they are aware of it why would they accept the agreement.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kobyoshimaru

But on the north korea thing, if the US signs a "we promise we wont bomb you" agreement (it said in the news they might) if korea stops baking bombs or trying to, would this indicate the start of korean assimilation into NWO or would it be a bad move on their part if they are unaware of the NWO conspiracy. If they are aware of it why would they accept the agreement.

I agree with that. If we signed a non-agression pact with NK it would be their assimilation into the NWO, whether they knew about it or not. If they are aware of it, they would not sign the non-agression pact and try to be one of the few countries that stands against the NWO. Even with their supposed nuclear capabilities, I doubt they'd be able to do much.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i agree with it being said with n. korea They are being manovered with or without their knowledge into a position for a second cold war sort of thing...and also be easy to trick america into believing n. korea is threat. also i do believe we will see more super disasters like katrina all over the usa,,, to retrieve all guns people have. to have a defenceless society. you will see, it will happen. i believe california will get it next with a super earthquake, but i will not HAARP any longer to you.. thnx

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kaoszero

Your right, if they were to aquire the weapons, it would be wise for them to stay on the offensive with other countries and make they're own terms. I would like to speak more on the issue of NK and nukes but i don't know enough of they're history, only what i see on mainstream media (i don't believe bigots, needless to say) so there's not much to go on.

But NK has tested long and mid range missle systems, and they have underground military or testing centers that they've used for these tests. I wouln't be so sure if there's not much they could do.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
North Korea is not involved.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I thought that Iran was the new super villain of choice, who might have nukes and all that... I'm not sure about the NWO part, though.

new topics

top topics

join