It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Fetzer: Structural Engineers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Professor Fetzer, In a review of the members, associates etc. of the S9/11T group, I noticed that there are no members with any background in structural engineering or architecture.

The closest you have to anyone with engineering training is Dr. Judy Wood. However is perusing her list of scientific publications, It appears that her area of expertise centers around biomechanics and Moiré Interferometry.

Have you tried to recruit and structural engineers and/or architects to you cause?

If so, what has their response been?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Judy, whom you mention, has degrees in civil engineering, engineering mechanics, materials engineering science, and mechanical engineering. She exemplifies the qualifications of a structural engineer to perfection. (Indeed, I am astounded that she covers so many bases so well!) So far as I have been able to discern, we have the kinds of competence we need to conduct our research, including physicists, mechanical engineers, aeronautical engineers, and pilots. Everything I have said in these posts about the collapse (better: destruction) of the Twin Towers is certifiable in spades! I would be thrilled if more structural engineers were to speak out. I cannot account for or be held responsible for their cowardice. And I say that quite deliberately, because the evidence is overwhelming and the physics is elementary. This is not rocket science. They have to know better and yet, for reasons of their own, remain silent. I suggest that hell has a special place reserved for those like them who betray their own nation.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Fetzer
Judy, whom you mention, has degrees in civil engineering, engineering mechanics, materials engineering science, and mechanical engineering. She exemplifies the qualifications of a structural engineer to perfection.

While I’m sure she appreciates your praise, I’m also sure that she would be the first to tell you that those qualifications are not sufficient to obtain a professional engineer’s license.

I am looking for someone with specific training and experience in structural engineering.

So far as I have been able to discern, we have the kinds of competence we need to conduct our research, including physicists, mechanical engineers, aeronautical engineers, and pilots.

But, no one with specific experience in forensic or structural engineering.

I would be thrilled if more structural engineers were to speak out. I cannot account for or be held responsible for their cowardice.

Cowardice? All of them? You are calling all of them cowards? Amazing.*

* That is not sarcasm, but rather amazement that a PhD would use such a simplistic argument.

And I say that quite deliberately, because the evidence is overwhelming and the physics is elementary. This is not rocket science.

No, it’s called structural engineering and it is not “elementary” it takes years to learn.

They have to know better and yet, for reasons of their own, remain silent.

Would you care to elaborate on what you think those reasons are?

I suggest that hell has a special place reserved for those like them who betray their own nation.

What about structural engineers from other countries that have no reason to be loyal to the United States? India, Asia, Europe, South America? Certainly you aren’t suggesting that these engineers are all cowards also?

join