It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys Descendents of Stenonychosaurus Inequalis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I just came across this website where a paleantologist (Dale Russell) extrapolated what Stenonychosaurus Inequalis might have looked like if this species had survived the asteroid impact 65 million years ago and continued to evolve to be the dominant intelligence on Earth.

www.daviddarling.info...

The picture and description are amazingly similar to descriptions of the greys.

What do you think? Any sort of connection?

Note, that I don't really buy into the whole "reptillians are here and controlling the government" scenerio.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Junkheap]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
They can speculate, but they don't know that's what the dinosaur would turn out as. It does look convincing, I'll admit that, but if they turned out as the Greys, wouldn't they have just taken the planet?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The thing is they didn't survive and predicting the evolution of a species on a bniological and physical level is impossible. It is impossible due to the fact the evolution is a random occuring process. Like genetically fluking out....

Of course it is a possibility but that is just one person and the model shown in the picture is just what Russel thinks they would have looked like calling the creation a dinosauroid. Of course the theory is pure speculation and not to be taken literally of course. The picture of the model created looks more reptillian then grey like.

Now if there was an intellegent species before us we would have found evidence and we have not.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor

Now if there was an intellegent species before us we would have found evidence and we have not.

What if they totally wiped themselves out?

If I wasn't in such a sceptical mood today, that's what I would normally say, but.............I am. SO yeah, if someone came before us, there would be a shedload of evidence to prove it.

top topics

join