It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious journey below Great Pyramid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hello.
I have spent the last week or so reading through this section. I stumbled across a link that lead to a web page describing a "expedition" into the depths of the Great Pyramid through a moving rock at the top of the structure.

I read through the entire website and "ofcourse" they wasnt any pictures although they mention a few times about how many pics were taken.

It all read pretty realistic (accept for the parts where the only 2 pieces of machinery they decided to look into turned out to be a "antigrav device" and what was described as a "stargate"...god i hate that word... two pieces that sounded awfully convient to discover)

They mention numerous metal discs with marks on them and instead of having pics there were some pretty cruddy hand drawn pics of the writings on them.

This has been bothering me for a while. Anyone know what im talking about? Can someone please give me the link again and some discussion links. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Did you look at/through the research projects?

Here is a link to some infor and links you may find interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey thanks for that link and i read both pages.

The first page is facts and figures and the second page is all about "the mars connection" (i find that topic humurous)

No, this link was about a group in the 1970's(?) who used "vibrations" and "tones" to make a block move to reveil a corridor leading from the top of the pyramid to deep underground. This wasnt an official expedition as they didnt have clearance and did it at night....blah blah blah...

Maybe someone else knows what im talking about.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by donk_316
Maybe someone else knows what im talking about.

I heard Gene Scott give a lecture from a Publication/Book that spoke about the Harmonics of the Vaulted section leading to the King's Room.

It made references to the excellent accoustics, but I can not get into the Archives, since they closed last year, when the Dr. Passed. But maybe this was part of what you are explaining. I did not hear of the Passageways or 'Doors', but I understood this attribute was found within the Great Pyramid.

Ciao

Shane

top topics

join