It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush is the Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schwarzwald
My Proof that George W. Bush is the Antichrist.

1: Six letters in his name- G e o r g e W a l k e r B u s h J r.

3: The Bible says the Antichrist will rule for seven years- Bush has been elected twice and his term ends in 2009 totaling to 8 yrs.

4: The Bible says that in the Antichrist's 3rd year of power he will make war- Bush invades Afghanistan in 2002 and Iraq in 2003.

5: The Bible says that the Antichrist will perform a miracle by "healing the Beast's wound and the people will then revere him", the Antichrist- After 9/11 Bush uses patriotism to re-inspire Americans and thus "heal America's wound" in a sense.

another 4 reasons why he isnt the antichirst

hes too obvious I'm afraid. Its Solana or Price Charles/William

Bush was elected in 2000.

The 7 years rule to relates to WEU, in which there is a midterm policy review

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Peyres]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hes not the anti christ but he sucks at being president and is anti bill of right

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Of course he is, but I bet you didn't consider comparing him with his so called compatriots Adolf Hitler and Napoleon Bonaparte. The last Antichrist is exactly that, and so do be mindful about the mankind's need for a finale -- a farewell if you will -- and not allow yourself to be privy to the lazy behavior of "ahah!" Seriously thou, why the hell would the Antichrist show up in America anyways when there is some much going on in Asia? My point exactly to which most definitely explains all of the hubris going on in South Korea, China, India, the Arabian Gulf and Singapore even.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
#1 a great deceiver,

#2 bringer of great destruction,

#3 causes people to get chip implanted (hi up politicals in case of kidnap)

#4 acts foolish (deceiver)

anybody ever thought of the beast with 10 horns and 7 heads
might be a great battleship???
with a head wound that healed/damaged,repaired gun turret

everyone i've ever met who "pushes" ........"i'm a christian"
are NOT very nice people!!!

ever see that episode of trading spouses????
that insane woman, was no christian, she treated the other people like crap,,

just like the WORDS ...........i love you,,
any body can say it, but can you SHOW IT??

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 14-8-2006 by yeah right]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeah right
#1 a great deceiver,

#2 bringer of great destruction,

#3 causes people to get chip implanted (hi up politicals in case of kidnap)

#4 acts foolish (deceiver)

anybody ever thought of the beast with 10 horns and 7 heads
might be a great battleship???
with a head wound that healed/damaged,repaired gun turret

everyone i've ever met who "pushes" ........"i'm a christian"
are NOT very nice people!!!

ever see that episode of trading spouses????
that insane woman, was no christian, she treated the other people like crap,,

just like the WORDS ...........i love you,,
any body can say it, but can you SHOW IT??

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Seroiusly thou, the man doesn't care lest he actually would have been seen about a million times better than John F. Kennedy.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
- He isn't smart enough to be the anti-christ. It would take brainpower he doesn't
have.
- He doesn't have the adoration of the entire world .. heck he doesn't have it from
most of America (even those in his own party) either.
- He doesn't really run the White House - Cheney and Rummy are running the USA.

Bush 41 isn't the Anti-Christ.

Well,to the best of my understanding,the AC will be a man of extreme intelligence. He will be an intellectual superstar. I have a saying about the anti Christ that seems to makes sense.

Beware of the man who seems to have all of the answers, for he will be the man to fear the most

While I don't believe Bush is an idiot, he certainly does not have the intellectual pedigree the anti Christ is likely to have. He certainly does not seem to have the solutions to the world's problems. The AC will seem to.

Secondly,if the book of Daniel is to be believed, the AC will most likely be celibate. He will show little to no interest in women.

Thirdly, he will have infuriated facial features. I suspect he will have the stern appearance of Hitler or Saddam Hussein.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
If you want the truth, if you can handle the truth, if your realy interested in the truth and not a spoof, then go here:

the truth about the antichrist

the fact of the matter is. This is the only site that provides not only opinion, but with facts, research and references to real current events. Be prepared

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hey, I just remembered about him. Wouldn't the all-American-pshyco that is the still living Marilyn Manson simply cancel the other also living all-American-pshcyo George Bush? It's just a thought because quite obviously both are too big for their britches and as such, neither will ever be taken seriously enough to do some real harm at least not at the historical level. A sign perhaps, but since when are those not a dime a dozen?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Tony Blair is also a wannabe christian. only does it imho to impress his boyfriend Bush... any way.... the bible says angels are beautiful... the antichrist/devil is also an angel so he must be beautiful too.... and i dont think bush is that good looking lol

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fallguy
Tony Blair is also a wannabe christian. only does it imho to impress his boyfriend Bush... any way.... the bible says angels are beautiful... the antichrist/devil is also an angel so he must be beautiful too.... and i dont think bush is that good looking lol

The anti-Christ according to the book of Daniel will be far from good looking. The prophet Daniel said he will be "a king with a fierce countenance". Having a FIERCE countenance is not very conducive to handsomeness.
Here is an example of a FIERCE COUNTENACE:

[edit on 15-8-2006 by SpeakerofTruFIERCE

[edit on 15-8-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 15-8-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The prophet Daniel said he will be "a king with a fierce countenance".

Angry rhetoric? Sounds a bit like the last guy as oppossed to the final leader of the trilogy. Oh no, I'm thinking this guy operates like an F-117 A; you're amazed way too late just like a surprise hit at the box office except this movie is for real.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Lets look at some Scripture as for what the bible says of the anti-christ

He is the son of Satan -ref Gen 3:15
The number of his name is 666 -ref Rev 13:17,18
He may be good-looking -ref Ezek 28:12
He should be single -ref Dan 11:37 ( Bush has a wife and kids )
He will be extremely intelligent -ref Ezek 28:12

He will be very proud and confident -ref Dan 8:25; 11:37
People will eventually be positive that he is the Christ -ref Rev 13
He should be a Jew -ref Dan 11:37 (it would seem he would have to be a Jew to be accepted by the Jews as their Messiah)

Does not sound like Bush to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar

Angry rhetoric? Sounds a bit like the last guy as oppossed to the final leader of the trilogy. Oh no, I'm thinking this guy operates like an F-117 A; you're amazed way too late just like a surprise hit at the box office except this movie is for real.

It says Fierce Countenance.... Countenance is facial features!!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Bill gates is the Anti Christ... so true

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar

It says Fierce Countenance.... Countenance is facial features!!

My point exactly in that he will move about like Big Brother in 1984; unseen. I mean who cares what he looks like when love is blind in that it'll be too late once everyone figures out who he is because that's how it is with these people. Take the Six Day War as an example and the heros and villians emerged only after the historical event took place. Sure Hitler had the funny mustache and Napoleon the oversized ego, but we are naive to look for any easy to read sign as we are really required to strictly be logical about this guy.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Schwarzwald

good call....

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Schwarzwald

good call....

Best one liner ever!

(this is not a one liner!)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Lol...i think someone has been waiting a long time to say that...OP is from 2006.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Lol...i think someone has been waiting a long time to say that...OP is from 2006.

Ha, I know right?

That post was brought to my attention in chat. too funny.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schwarzwald
My Proof that George W. Bush is the Antichrist.

5: The Bible says that the Antichrist will perform a miracle by "healing the Beast's wound and the people will then revere him", the Antichrist- After 9/11 Bush uses patriotism to re-inspire Americans and thus "heal America's wound" in a sense.

This disproves your entire post.

"The people will then revere him."

Ive got news for you.. Very few people revere Bush as a good President.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join