It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush is the Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
My Proof that George W. Bush is the Antichrist.

1: Six letters in his name- G e o r g e W a l k e r B u s h J r.

2: The Bible describes the Antichrist as a "wolf in sheep's clothing"- Bush uses Christian rhetoric yet does un-Christian actions like starting Afghanistan/Iraq wars, etc.

3: The Bible says the Antichrist will rule for seven years- Bush has been elected twice and his term ends in 2009 totaling to 8 yrs.

4: The Bible says that in the Antichrist's 3rd year of power he will make war- Bush invades Afghanistan in 2002 and Iraq in 2003.

5: The Bible says that the Antichrist will perform a miracle by "healing the Beast's wound and the people will then revere him", the Antichrist- After 9/11 Bush uses patriotism to re-inspire Americans and thus "heal America's wound" in a sense.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Have you seen this site before?George W Bush is the AntiChrist Personally I believe it is a little far fetched, because I do not see any other actions or things related to Revelations. But I am sure there are a lot more people that are well versed in this book of the Bible, so they should provide so good information. The only thing that stands out is that I have yet to see any decent amount of the population go down, or plagues happening. I mean just to be my own Devil's Advocate, I suppose the Bird Flu but I haven't noticed 1/3 of the population dieing or two prophets coming up.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I thought the Anti-Christ would be revered and adored by the whole world. President Bush is definitely not that.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bgentry
I thought the Anti-Christ would be revered and adored by the whole world. President Bush is definitely not that.
He was post-9/11.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
How could Bush be the anti-christ when he does not run the world? Heck he dosen't even run the White House.

Pssst! Ever hear of secret government? Your anti-christ is probably there somewhere or maybe one of the world's global bankers.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
oh gosh not another one of these. the 666 thing is written in greek anyway..therefore you would have to take the greek equivilant since each letter in the greek alphabet has a numerical value. but anyway....if you hate they guy...thats your thing but the dude is not the A.C. the guy doesnt even know that much about the bible in the first place lol.

Digitalgrl

J_3

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
it doesn't say in year three he will make war...

also you said the bible says he will reign for 7 years.......then say bush will for 8..... when did 7 start equalling 8? (also I do not believe it actually says the antichrist will reign for 7 years, anyway).

That is a hell of a conclusion to come to with the statements you made...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Certain things have to happen in order for the prophecy to come true....the main thing to watch for is the destruction of the al-aqsa mosque and restoration of a temple(synagogue) where it currently is standing.....as I understand it this will finally signal the coming of the end days.

I also love this little excerpt from the previously provided link on bush being the anti-christ....

"Some have emailed me to say that many people in Texas use the same salute that Bush does. That's irrelevant. Most of the people in Texas are also going to hell - that's a fact. "

That is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard not to mention violates the very concept of the religion that man is using to "prove" that bush is the anti-christ.

He also seems to be somewhat ignorant of certain american customs....I am not sure if the author is an american or not but in most states, it is popular to support that state's college teams. This is kinda of a friendly rivalry between states and cities.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
yea...when i read things like this a little phrase comes to mind..

"He doth protest too much"

people who feel the need to point fingers at who is going to hell and who is satan..are usually just trying to distract people from the issues that they are dealing with.

GW is not the A.C
why?
i've got one good reason
the guy that pointed it out is a moron
(im NOT talking about the ATS'er that posted the thread)
if the A.C is here there is nothing you can do to stop him. the wheels would already be in motion. but that is a whole other thread.

Cherrio!
Digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Certain things have to happen in order for the prophecy to come true....the main thing to watch for is the destruction of the al-aqsa mosque and restoration of a temple(synagogue) where it currently is standing.....as I understand it this will finally signal the coming of the end days.

I also love this little excerpt from the previously provided link on bush being the anti-christ....

"Some have emailed me to say that many people in Texas use the same salute that Bush does. That's irrelevant. Most of the people in Texas are also going to hell - that's a fact. "

That is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard not to mention violates the very concept of the religion that man is using to "prove" that bush is the anti-christ.

He also seems to be somewhat ignorant of certain american customs....I am not sure if the author is an american or not but in most states, it is popular to support that state's college teams. This is kinda of a friendly rivalry between states and cities.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by XphilesPhan]
That is a lie used by Zionists to undermine the Muslim population. The al-Asqa Mosque will never fall.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have wondered many times if George Bush is the anti-christ, and he does have many characteristics that the anti-christ has, but there is one that he does not seem to have, and that is Daniel 11:37 He will not regard the desire of women.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There is an excellent book you can read! It is "Antichrist" by Dr. W.S. McBirnie. He explains all of the characteristics that the Antichrist will have, and it even explains how the countries will line up for the war of Ezekiel 38. Dr. McBirnie was the biblical technical advisor for the movies Damien 666 and The Omen II.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe George Bush is hellbent on destruction and that every day he wakes up and wonders what country to F@&k up!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schwarzwald
My Proof that George W. Bush is the Antichrist.

1: Six letters in his name- G e o r g e W a l k e r B u s h J r.

George isn't a "junior"

www.whitehouse.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

So you're down to 664...

p.s. Even if he was a junior, counting "Jr" is pretty weak... Go for the real 666 U.S. President... Ronald Wilson Reagan... After all, Huey Freeman said he was the Devil, so it must be true.

Oh, that's right, he's dead... Kind of takes all the fun out of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
if bush gets inpeeched or assasinated in his 7th year before his 8th then I'll believe it to be closer to a true conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What if there never comes an Anti-Christ. What if the bible prophecy was just wrong?? Why is anyone actually still expecting an Anti-Christ to appear???

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That site is mad,
he goes on about george Bush smoking coc aine and thinkthis guy was at the same party or mroe likely set of.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
What if there never comes an Anti-Christ. What if the bible prophecy was just wrong?? Why is anyone actually still expecting an Anti-Christ to appear???

Maybe because bible prophecies have always come true (well, during the bible times that is).

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If you want the truth, if you can handle the truth, if your realy interested in the truth and not a spoof, then go here:

the truth about the antichrist

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
- He isn't smart enough to be the anti-christ. It would take brainpower he doesn't
have.
- He doesn't have the adoration of the entire world .. heck he doesn't have it from
most of America (even those in his own party) either.
- He doesn't really run the White House - Cheney and Rummy are running the USA.

Bush 41 isn't the Anti-Christ.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join