It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ID Cards/Micro-Chipping for brainless cattle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would like to make clear that I don’t believe in Satan or the 666 meaning of "The Beast" but I do believe micro chipping the population is evil, and anyone who accepts it as "for our own benefit and safety" has a problem with what human rights and morals are and cares nothing for freedom.

I know most people skip links when reading forums, but please don’t skip these two, ignore the 666 Devil fear mongering, and use your common sense, and watch the real TV programmes trying to manipulate the public into thinking microchips are for there own benefit.

Anyone that agrees to ID cards or micro chipping for any reason in my view is happy to be branded like cattle, and then led into the slaughter house.

ID cards in Britain are a test I believe to see how easily the public will take to having such freedoms taken away, and based on the frightening no reaction in Britain to ID cards, it was always obvious Blair was going to get his way, some of the other members of parliament “were opposed to it“, but they came to a pathetic agreement that mandatory ID cards were ok if it was held back a few years, meaning it was always going to happen anyway.

Please look at the following.

Micro-Chipping just around the corner 1

Micro-Chipping just around the corner 2

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well I sure as hell am not getting one ever!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'd rather get branded than recieve a microchip. I hope it never comes to that

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Ever thought the bible is being criptic about the mark, meaning to say the mark is evil just like you said yourself?
So basicly you DO beleave the mark is the mark of the devil, cause you say it is evil, and devil = evil.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Ever thought the bible is being criptic about the mark, meaning to say the mark is evil just like you said yourself? So basicly you DO beleave the mark is the mark of the devil, cause you say it is evil, and devil = evil

So what your saying is, any religion that believes in evil also believes in "The Devil" well that must mean Paganism, Buddhism, Hinduism don’t exist? because they believe in evil, and they have been around long before the idea of Satan. Even Atheists can believe in evil, just not from a spiritual source, but from a human source.

The devil is a scapegoat (excuse the pun) for people who don’t want to take responsibility for them selves, if there was a devil it would make God a hypocrite, he tells us he gave us free will, yet the devil can influence us to do things beyond our power, so where is the free will in that?

How can we as humans make a better world when we keep blaming a fairytale for all our problems, rather than the real source for our problems, us?

I don’t like to be the barer of bad news Patronas, but Judaic Christianity did not invent the word evil, it was around in similar forms long before man invented the devil or Satan, they based there fictional devil around the word, not the other way around.

I believe evil to be humans inhumanity to other humans, human selfishness, greed, and a obsession for corrupted power, which is what a totalitarian society would be.

Even though you wish to dictate to me what I myself believe, I do not believe in the so called fallen angel Satan as existing at all.

If you want to see evidence of this now coming into force, then read the following, pretty scary don’t you think?

April 24 2006

97 Healthcare Facilities Have Now Agreed to Implement the VeriMed Patient Identification System

CLICK HERE FOR SOME SHOCKING READING

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Faeden]

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Faeden]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Out of all my friends, only one would be smart enough to not take it. And I know how narrowminded and dumb my other friends are. They say they are smart b/c they are book smart. Well your not smart if your dumb enough to believe what TV is saying.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I got a feeling that a new underground industry will spring up eg. operations to remove them without the government knowing.

If people think these things are so wonderful, consider this: kidnap a very rich man, take the chip out and put it into yourself and then go out and impersonate him eg. empty their bank accounts.

It could happen so tell me that this technology will solve anything except removing freedoms from the average citizen.

new topics

top topics

join