It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My year with ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Looking back and remembering why I joined, I see that it isn't the reason why I stayed. I'm still continuously impressed with the passion the three Amigos run this site, and even more impressed with the wide array of quality topics and issues under discussion. I feel sad that I haven't been able to contribute as much as I would've liked to do but I hope that I've made at least a few ripples in the pond which is ATS.

Even if I could take a sabbatical leave for the next year and if I would devote all that time for ATS and try my best to make quality posts and discuss and debate as best I could, I doubt that I could rise to the level some posters here stay routinely.

I would like to extend my gratitude to the three Amigos and everyone with the ATS staff for the good and courteous service I've received during my time here, and I hope I can pay back at least some of it by doing my best to make ATS a good and interesting place to be also in the years to come.

Thank you, thank you all!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well well well, I just noticed I just passed my fourth anniversary with this particular forums system.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
yep, this is quite an amazing place
The sheer amount of knowledge crammed into these forums is unreal, I wish everyone that uses the internet would come here

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
HEY! I just shot past a year myself. Didn't even notice. How did a year go by already?

I have noticed two things over the past year: my memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
ATS is THE place for all things conspiracy!

I truly love this place, and am so glad I found it when I did.

Congrats on the year Count.

Here's to many more for us all!

X

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Congratulations For A Year Of Denying Ignorance!

It's amazing how quickly they go by. I'm coming up on two years myself in about a week.

The scary part is that I'm even more hooked on this place now than I was a year ago.

Then again, I suppose there are much worse things to be addicted to than ATS.

Like mentos and diet coke.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I just passed my second anniversary here and I'm loving this site even more as time goes by. I spend hours just reading the wealth of material available.

One thing that stands out from any other board I've visited and that is the civility that has been cultivated. I can't think of any other place that has accomplished it to the degree we see here. A lot of respect from me to the administrators for that.

A truly great place for all ages, young and old alike.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Two years for me and still loving it. It adds a nice compliment to my daily life. I cook, clean, make calls, do lots and still can have time to wonder here and post some good stuff on busy news days.

No matter where i go, they have a computer so I'm all set.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey, I passed two years on June 7th and I didn't even notice!

top topics

join