It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the truth !!!!!!!!! reveal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
ok, nowadays you can not look on the internet or on the t.v., and not see sumthing about conspiracies, the world, the hidden truth, the matrix, cycles, aliens, governemnt etc etc.

After seeing a suicide topic on this site or another "below top secret" , entitled " suicide... for a reason".
it was claimed that ppl would have to know horrifying secrets etc for a person to commit suicide
then "lilblam", said he knew these secrets, i have previously looked back at this topic, and all his statemnets have been removed, and u can only recall what he said when someone has repasted it. He claimed that there is no space, no time, u live in a weird world, like the matrix.

i have heard of this secret alot, and would like to know, like most ppl im sure.
but everytime you get to sumone knowing, they claim " you cant be told" , " you have to learn it for urself etc"

however when "lilblam" was talking about it, he spoke as if he could explain it, however, he didnt want to

I went on god like prductions searching and asking, but got same idiots leading me nowhere, and talking complete nonsense about matrix, that made no sense no matter how many times i re read it

i am asking if anyone has any ideas or any thoughts, bu preferably if anyone knows this secret, probably sumthing to do with the matrix and we live in a dream lol, or sumthing lik that, "lilblam" claimed it was horrifying ( im not sure bout that ), but i do no want to be put round in circles, like so many other times, searching sites etc

if u can shed any light n this , it would be much appreciated, as im sure u all have heard of what im saying ty.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I remember that thread. Lilscam was an annoying mosquito crying out for attention. Have you heard of the "emo" subculture? Thats what he is. Sprinkle a little "psychosis" and you have Lilscam.

I stand by the post I made in that thread:

Lilbalm, have you ever considered that this "truth" - this "reality" you've "discovered" is the result of an overactive and over-paranoid mind? You come across as intelligent, and, as someone who has an "above average IQ," I know intelligent minds think up some crazy things. Maybe this "truth" and "reality" you've discovered is simply you creating something and wanting to have your own private thing you believe in. Maybe this fruitless 24/7 search for some ground breaking, life changing "truth" led you to metaphorically multiply something by 0 and get something other than 0 - no matter what you do, its always going to be 0. Maybe, just maybe, you became sick of no results from your search, so you manipulated it so in some nonsensical way it became something other than "0."

You present yourself in a calm, intelligent, "I don't care if you believe me" manner, yet I think you do care. If you did not care, you would not dangle this "carrot" in front of our noses. Its like the ATS readers are cats and you're holding what appears to be the fish in front of their noses. You nudge the cats around on a wild goose (or fish, in this case) chase and eventually, after fruitless searching for this fish, they realize there are no fish and the fish you were holding was just a plush toy.

Maybe ATS is your way to get that attention you seem to be lacking underneath your "I dont care" attitude (as evidenced by your last post:

quote: I feel like that absolutely with anyone now, and I no longer have any "friends" as people understand the term. I have more or less people I occasionally "associate" with out of necessity at work etc, but my mindset has been so drastically altered that I find small talk and typical chit chat or whatever people do when they just "hang out" absolutely ludicrous and senseless.

What really hangs like a rock over my head is the absolute ignorance of people, how "truth" doesn't interest them at all. They only care about fun, movies, parties, sex, dating, videogames, reality shows, the latest computers, sports (big one...)... etc. Imagine me coming up to ANYONE and trying to explain that all of this has been purposefully created to distract them and keep them busy. Don't forget, the act of constantly being kept busy is the number one thing that allows the intense state of suggestability that permeates all levels of our society. It keeps people blind, ignorant, and without even a desire anymore for truth. If someone questions something, there will always come along a Preacher (not just religious, just anyone) who will set them straight. All these are only a small portion of the variety of ways that 3rd density humans on this planet are controlled.

To me this says it all. I am no psychologist, but I'm willing to bet that you aren't very social in real life and may not have the best luck making friends or getting along with people. You feel like just another face in the crowd and someone that no one gives a second glance to, so ATS is your way to get noticed - your way to get attention.

I'm really sorry to go off and rant like this, but as a message board visitor for the past 6 or 7 years, this is a classic case of "Attention whore" syndrome - much the same as John Titor.

Anyway, this is my way of denying ignorance. Denying the ignorance of believing someone who makes it seem like we are all ignorant and he is the king of ignorance denying.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
lol yeh i member reading that, but must be more to it, ive herd of alot of ppl talking bout it, but still no one dares "Tell", im not even sure if its true, but id just lik sumone to tell " this truth", then i can see .......

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
posted on 22-2-2006 at 04:15 PM (post id: 2031396) - single QUOTE

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

Yes, it is very likely that the Matrix has you. What is the Matrix? The world created to keep you from the truth.

All these conspiracies are really only part of the one true conspiracy. Are they creating a New World Order? Yes. Are there Freemasons? Yes. Are there Aliens? Yes. But all of these conspiracies and others are only part of the one true conspiracy. The Matrix. The Lie.

I contend that you live in the Matrix right now. Just like the movie, you are born into bondage, blind to the truth. A world has been created to keep you from the truth. I'm not talking about Artificial Intelligence or turning people into batteries. I'm talking about the truth.

The purpose of this thread is to pull back the Matrix and show you what is really going on in the world. It is to show you the truth and trace all of these conspiracies to the source. There is only one source.

This is just your introduction. Later, I will set the stage and show you some of the things that you are not supposed to see. Things that have been going on right in front of you that you are blind to. So check in with me for a couple of days and let us see where this takes us.

perfect example ^^^. this is posted a few topics down from this one .. " the matrix has you", this i believe is sumthing to do with the secret, but agen not actually it, can any on help

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In a nutshell, he claimed that people committed suicide because of some horrible truth they learned about the world. He said that he knew these truths, but wouldn't tell us and that we would have to dig. He'd start babbling about different world events, common conspiracy theories, etc, all the while not saying a damn thing about these so-called truths.

He was full of it from the start. He wanted attention. There never was any substance to anything he said and he didn't say much. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

His whole Matrix story clearly came from watching too much of that movie. I guarantee you he knows the whole script for all 3. He didn't reveal anything. Just double speak. Very similar to a horoscope; says a lot but means whatever the reader wants it to mean.

It was BS. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Speaking of the matrix here is an awesome article about it which connects reptilians and religions
www.therealmatrix.com
www.xeeatwelve.com

and this is more than enough for the thread author

[edit on 1-7-2006 by warthog911]

[edit on 1-7-2006 by warthog911]

top topics

join