It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo pic near plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
object allocated near plane any ideas?
i54.photobucket.com...

another pic different object
i54.photobucket.com...
cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I can't really make out the first one, but it looks like a speck of dust on the camera lens or something. As for the second one, I believe that someone posted that picture once before and the general consensus on it was that it's a very small cloud. That's what they look like to me anyway. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The first one looks like a spec of dust or somthing

But....Why are you covering the same "UFO" in 2 threads?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Another question ,

The last 4 of your threads have been reports and pics of Ufo's

Isnt it a bit wierd that your seeing ufo's day after day over and over again?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
im just showing objects near the plane, im on holidays i have been taking pics everyday of planes flying past when i check on the computer i find these things on them so i put them on the site and ask what people think they could be, they could be ufos they could be spec they could be nothing im just leeting people see what i get on cam cheers
CYRAX

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The first one does look like a spec of dust, the second one s more interesting, looks like a cloud, but there's something about it that doesn't. If that makes any sense!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
As i said in another thread

you can simply create an effect like that in photoshop by simply embossing a piece of the picture in this case the middle of the cloud

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marto_Bagg
As i said in another thread

you can simply create an effect like that in photoshop by simply embossing a piece of the picture in this case the middle of the cloud

i would not waste my time and edit the pic and then post it and say its a ufo i dont no what it is but im pretty sure its not a cloud, thats why i put the pic here for suggestions
cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Not saying you faked it, but something about the second pic just isn't right. There shouldn't be a white spot on the end of the nose of the 737.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Not saying you faked it, but something about the second pic just isn't right. There shouldn't be a white spot on the end of the nose of the 737.

Yes theres somthing not right about the pic , but i think the spot on the nose is the sun reflecting of the nose is it not?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You USUALLY only see a reflection like that if it's polished aluminum. Aircraft paint USUALLY dulls reflections like that.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You USUALLY only see a reflection like that if it's polished aluminum. Aircraft paint USUALLY dulls reflections like that.

Hmmm...

Mabye the front cone
(by cone i mean this)

Is white and is very clear against the blue sky and the red plane?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Look at the paintjob in the pic though. The nose isn't white. It's red. If it was white the entire nose would be white, not just a tiny portion of it. And that white really doesn't reflect a whole lot of light. That almost looks like a landing light in the nose, but no 737s have that.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Look at the paintjob in the pic though. The nose isn't white. It's red. If it was white the entire nose would be white, not just a tiny portion of it. And that white really doesn't reflect a whole lot of light. That almost looks like a landing light in the nose, but no 737s have that.

Ok now iam thinking somone made a little mistake when they were photoshoping

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

i have these pics you need to do your research better!!!!lol
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marto_Bagg

Ok now iam thinking somone made a little mistake when they were photoshoping

as for you i think you need to grow up the pic has not been edited you
you may edit your pics but thats you not everyone does what you do.
cheers

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'd expect the white spot on the Quantas plane. What's the original? Virgin? That shiny reflection on the nose looks odd. Almost like they flew through a hail storm or something and stripped the paint off.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX

i have these pics you need to do your research better!!!!lol
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...

Hey not listed any more, anything interesting?

I like the cloud of purple light by the nose of the plane.

High Voltage is bad, ok. But can ionize molecules to give off that
purple light.

Inside or even at close look you might see the 3 circle discs of
the triangle black manta or Benguin Triangle.

Thanks for posting, just review time for a spell that all.

new topics

top topics

join