It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Women

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why?

For one, it's hardwired. It came with the body.

Another reason I love women so much is because I'm not married and currently don't have a girlfriend. Don't get me wrong I love women in relationships too but there's nothing like not being in a relationship to deepen the love.

Emotions. I remember this one girl came over and as soon as the door opened out came about 16 different emotions. I was awestruck. How can one person have so many emotions in one sentence? I'm lucky to have 2 differing emotions in a week. And usually I have those scheduled. 5 days I'm irritated. 2 days I'm content.

I love how women always say you were the best. Just don't call her a liar.

I love how women will tell you they are starting to fall in love while having sex the first time. Talk about throwing you off balance.

That's another thing. I love the way women can throw me off balance. I have my world down pat. Centered and Balanced. All is defined and accounted for. Then comes this beautiful creature that can have every known emotion (and a few she just made up) within 5 minutes. Which just throws me completely off balance. I love that.

I love how women can let go. Their ability to open up allows for such a deep connection it's almost spiritual. Maybe it is.

I love their attention to detail although I never see it. What is dust anyway?

I love their mind games. No really I think they're fun. I have loved women since I can remember. None of that cooties thing for me back in gradeschool. I learned their games and it's fun. They also seem to appreciate the ability to catch them off gaurd; to unbalance their world. For instance, I would 'cut off' my girlfriend. She didn't believe me. Well, guess who turned on the ultra femininity 3 days later. And yes, it rocked. I told her a week but sometimes you have to let them have their way. Of course, it was my fault for giving in.

I love women. That's all there is to it.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa

I love women. That's all there is to it.

That makes two of us.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
No that makes three of us. I'm not going to go into details on what I like but I tend to like perky girls who are slightly shorter than me. Hope I did'nt sound to shallow.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
No that makes three of us. I'm not going to go into details on what I like but I tend to like perky girls who are slightly shorter than me. Hope I did'nt sound to shallow.
should they giggle alot too?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
hrmmm .. what an interesting post.

I love men too

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i love women, especially if their older than me, but not too old.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I love women...especially when they also love other women as well!

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
hell yeah!!! i just lurrrrrrve women
but some of them can be right bitches sometimes

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
i love men too~
i love my boyfriend! i love having a boyfriend to hug to kiss!~
well, God is just too great!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I love women too...just knowing that there is a girl out there that enjoys my company, likes talking to me, etc gives me...I dunno a sense of security i guess...

But...those girls that like to just play on guy's emotions are real bitches

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I love women lots and lots. But they're so damn confuzzling. They make me wanna :bash: my own head sometiems and other times they make me wanna

new topics

top topics

join