It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garbage can lid part of Billy Meier UFO?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
At this point I feel that Billy Meier must be possessed by a demon, a demon of lies, a demon that makes up detailed lies on the spot to cover it's previous lies, but even that demon can't help Meier, because he/it screws up so much with the cover-up lies that the truth is impossible to hide.

Just a thought, for those that don't believe in demons, I just think Meier is a pathological liar, he can't tell the truth no matter how much he would like to due to his constant lying throughout his life.

Also the Meier case is such a joke that it's very easily debunked with proof from easy google searches, I honestly don't know why people still believe Meier, but those people must be so gullible that they are doomed to buy into the most obvious scams of all time no matter how much proof is against them, Scientology being another, some people perhaps were just destined to follow any scam they come across, so it's hard to want to help those people.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Well, you're probably right about Meier not being truthful. He had quite the history before he became a 'prophet'. That should tell you something in itself.
Nowdays I don't bother myself with the case that much. It's a prayer without ending discussing the case with some people. There's plenty of good information out there on the internet to make a reasonable judgement.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
At this point I feel that Billy Meier must be possessed by a demon, a demon of lies, [...]

Nah, he is one of many people with a sick sense of humor. He teaches us not to believe everything we see, hear, etc. We all need to have a good laugh once in awhile. I'm amazed that people would believe that the images to the 'wedding cake' UFO are not fuzzy or blurry.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join