It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garbage can lid part of Billy Meier UFO?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Great observation there Terrax, indeed he gets up when backing up
GOOD GOOD observation!

Horn's mention in the other forum that Meier was like heal or something in his only hand. when was that? I thought the alien left and that they will come back in 700 years.

You know my opinion of Meier’s crap already but I want to tell you about the piece that everyone says fell off, actually it's not a piece the fell off, it’s a decoration like a little round gold thing I saw it in another photo. Still that doesn't change the cheap attempt to make it look like a craft. lol

Also tell Horn why if Meier got his training started since age 5, why he had such a scandal life? Horns mentions the part of him when it was called the “phantom”, but failed to mention the part where he's running from the law, went to jail, and to a psychiatric institute (where were the aliens then?), were they still teaching him while he was at the psychiatric institute which was a lot years.

Someone getting spiritual teachings (which suppose to come naturally to him as he was a prophet before) from a higher place then decided to smoke and have such an unlawful life, what happened? What went wrong? His mystical friends failed him on his training?

[edit on 8-7-2006 by MANNYP4]

[edit on 8-7-2006 by MANNYP4]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hi Manny. Once I mentioned to Mr. Horn the rather negative aspects of Billy Meier's life and he went completely balistic, saying he didn't want to receive anymore mail from me and that he would report me to the authorities if I would continue.

There's another new page from the same person called 'review of arguments'.
thebiggestsecret.online.fr...

What's also worthy to mention is Michael Horn's article about the WC UFO;
www.theyfly.com...

Horn rather negatively comments on Jeff Ritzmann's efforts and puts a pro-Meier spin on the entire situation, completely "forgetting" that Ritzmann indeed duplicate Meier's pictures by using a model.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.carbonchamber.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think this may be why the german scientists who were brought to the U.S. after the war thought the americans had copied their designs and "took everything" after they actually saw for themselves one of these ships. Their designs were based upon ideas being given to them without them knowing it and thinking it was their own designs. They were actually seeing the Pleadians and not american ships.

Originally posted by TerraX

www.billymeier.com...

Billy:..."On a photo appearing in an article of the Tages-Anzeiger she actually identified some similarity between the "Wedding Cake Ships" and the outer edge of a barrel cover. Evidence shows that barrels with such lids were first produced in 1986, while I—and this can also be substantiated—took the photos of the "Wedding Cake Ships" in 1982, four years earlier. When I asked Ptaah about this matter, he gave the following plausible explanation that seems rather clear to me although it does sound a bit peculiar at first. Anyone familiar with the dark and still unexplained stories about the "German Gyro Disks," respectively "Flying Disks," would probably concede that Ptaah's explanation does provide the truth.

Excerpt of the 254th Contact Report from Tuesday, November 28, 1995:

Ptaah:...As far back as the 1920s we worked with flying devices you have named the 'Wedding Cake Ship,' but they were only available for operations on Earth toward the end of the 1970s. This particular type of flying device was designed specifically for the Earth, and for this reason we endeavored to transmit all of the necessary data regarding the vehicles' shape to terrestrial scientists, in the form of telepathic impulses, to assist them in developing flying disks on Earth. The telepathic impulses were primarily directed to space travel technologists, as I shall call these individuals. This scientific group consisted mainly of German engineers, to whom we transmitted precise plans for the shape of the hull, along with some technical details we considered justifiable. These German scientists actually built experimental units using the plans that eventually led to the construction of somewhat workable flying disks. In accordance with our motives at that time, these disks were to be used to establish an air force that would be instrumental in achieving an early and worldwide peace. Political machinations, however, changed all of this very quickly into a war effort, which prompted us to discontinue the transmission of any further telepathic impulses to the German scientists. Moreover, these developments forced us to drop the project completely shortly after we intentionally transmitted some misinformation, which would render these flying disks ineffectual for war purposes. Some copies of the blueprints somehow survived since we were unable to retrieve every one of them. This presented no problem, however, since the remaining blueprints were extremely incomplete when they vanished. This last remnant consisted essentially only of drawings which merely depicted the outer rim and undercarriage of the flying object. Details of the lower half and the upper structure were no longer included. And it is precisely this outer rim with its undercarriage that survived on drawings over the past several decades—only to reappear around 1965. This reappearance occurred without our knowledge, for we had long lost interest in what had become useless drawings as far as we were concerned. Until now that is. You informed Florena that some of you realized this shape of large container lids exist, which indeed look exactly like the lower rim and underside of our flying objects and had a more than fleeting resemblance to the same structural features. And since you yourself provided one of these covers to clarify the fact, it was very simple for us to compare the receptacle cover with construction details of the flying device. We, too, noticed the stunning similarity and began focusing our attention on this matter. We thoroughly investigated the entire situation and discovered that the old, newly re-emerged drawings were used for the design and production of these receptacle covers. The covers were completely different from anything the designers had previously produced. Normally they designed lids with simple lines and never with shapes that could be called futuristic and complicated. This, then, is how the shape of the container covers came about, which, as I mentioned earlier, strikingly resemble the lower rim section and undercarriage on our flying devices."

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
let's sum it up: intervention is generally a no-no, but since terra is such a mess, talking to a 'prophet' or messenger if you will is OK, within limits of course...

then we have a crudely designed ship intended for channeling to mostly German scientists... the mind boggles, imagine this was true, favouritism, violation of the directive, meddling in the affairs of primitive people alledgedly caused or at least contributed to our current situations (disastrous, well they, whoever that is, have a point here), so if something fails you use more of the same? sounds more like the actions of a modern bureaucracy to me, not an enlightened people's, doesn't it? (only from my medieval standpoint of course
)

Yes, i'm aware of a vril story and how machine guns are alledgedly useless on such craft... seems like this tidbit came from the same source for consistency's sake...

I'm not very much into this i have to admit (lacking patience and gullibility perhaps), but i'd love to see a timeline for all these curious messages, how they correlate, would be interesting. at least more interesting than UFOs with handles on them (although they could theoretically used for docking, right? that or stowing them in the barn
)

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but every time I see this dudes "UFO's", I get childhood flashbacks. Not of alien abduction, or scarey UFO sightings, but of once a month Communion service at church. I swear this thing he fashioned his model out of are the large silver and gold all decked-out serving trays that hold like 25 shot glasses each, and the wafer trays always smooth and contoured.

Get a few different styles of those, add the orbs from a large aluminum Christmas door decoration, or xmas tree specialty orbs, or maybe even large ball-bearings, and whalaa !!

Hell, I thunker I might just build me wun of dem dar oofu's !! lol

NN

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
let's sum it up: intervention is generally a no-no,

Did the pleadians say that? Or are you lumping all people who claim contact into one big category and since many of them say that then you assume the pleadians do not interfere?

but since terra is such a mess, talking to a 'prophet' or messenger if you will is OK, within limits of course...

then we have a crudely designed ship intended for channeling to mostly German scientists... the mind boggles,

where do they claim that their ships are intended for channeling? What if in some cosmic since they were connected to the Germans? Wouldn't it make since that when they came to earth they would visit their own? Perhaps the Germans who are here now were "left behind" at some point in the past when they were here before and left? Is it then unfair if when they return they don't visit the Chinese?

imagine this was true, favouritism, violation of the directive

What directive? Your summations are based upon assumptions that you have made.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
even if you deny the existance of a directive, the paragraph you posted, if genuine would still be an admission of meddling with terran affairs. (in a very biased way i might add) if this was true, i'd have to say thx for giving our orwellian friends in strong positions tools we can't possibly counter while giving us (everyone else) some text - ie. the short end of the stick. brilliant.

sorry if i'm not up-to date on plejaren ethics, but isn't that the entire point of the meier contact reports? to bring to our attention the dleterious effects of religion and all, which was alledgedly spawned by ET intervention a few millenia ago?

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

even if you deny the existance of a directive,

I do not deny the existence of a directive. I don't know and I've not heard any evidence that it does exist. If anyone knows where this directive is mentioned besides startrek I'd be interested in hearing. I am not close minded. I simply do not know.

the paragraph you posted, if genuine would still be an admission of meddling with terran affairs.

So what is your point? Did I say that aliens did or did not meddle?

(in a very biased way i might add) if this was true, i'd have to say thx for giving our orwellian friends in strong positions tools we can't possibly counter while giving us (everyone else) some text - ie. the short end of the stick. brilliant.

Instead of replying in a way that seems to somehow connect to what I say you simply bring new accusations. It's as though you are trying to put people on the defensive.

sorry if i'm not up-to date on plejaren ethics, but isn't that the entire point of the meier contact reports? to bring to our attention the dleterious effects of religion and all, which was alledgedly spawned by ET intervention a few millenia ago?

Again, you're not saying anything that I can see that even remotely responds to anything I have said and just seems to be another accusation intended to put people on the defensive.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Long Lance]

[edit on 10-7-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i don't think i'm accusing anyone,

if your premise is that these contacts (not going into the question of veracity here) are intended to help, then the paragraph about channelled UFO plans goes pretty much diametrically against it, or is an example of a serious miscalculation combined with substantial naivity. I'm sorry, but i doubt someone from space faring civilsation would make such a mistake. note that i'm not convinced in any way, so i'm merely playing out the scenario in my mind and try to imagine the situation.

i faintly remember a passage, in one of their articles, about interference with earth and associated rules, but i was so far unable to retrieve it. it is true that my wording was influenced by star trek, though.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

i don't think i'm accusing anyone,

Sounded to me like I was being blamed for the orwellian system.

if your premise is that these contacts (not going into the question of veracity here)

This is going to have to be my last post. I'm spending all my time just correcting you. Can you at least give me a quote so that I can see what I've said that makes you think I said that these contacts are a good thing. You read into everything I say and don't understand my points. If you want to continue to discuss this then you must provide some quote of something I said so I can try to figure out what I have said that you are making reference to. That is the only way I can help you understand what I actually meant by my words. I am neutral. I have not made up my mind about anything. I made no statement about good, bad, ethical, etc. Only that what Ptaah is saying happened may very well have happened. The German scientists saw a UFO that made one of them say that they (the Americans) had gotten everything. That is because he believed the Americans had built the ship that he saw from his plans. It seems a plausable explanation to me that the Pleadians were putting thoughts into his head that he thought were his own ideas. He wasn't channeling on purpose here.

are intended to help, then the paragraph about channelled UFO plans goes pretty much diametrically against it, or is an example of a serious miscalculation combined with substantial naivity. I'm sorry, but i doubt someone from space faring civilsation would make such a mistake. note that i'm not convinced in any way, so i'm merely playing out the scenario in my mind and try to imagine the situation.

You are saying that you can't believe Ptaah's explanation because he would have known what would have happened and that the ships would have been used for war and not for peaceful purposes. I can't comment on that because I really just don't know. It could have been a test to see what they would have been used for. Who knows, had they been peaceful they may have attained to the number 1290. It is a German number I think. Admiral Byrd had his experience with the Germans at the North Pole on 1-29. Ptaah said they started building the ships in the 1920's. This may have been the set time for this kind of contact to occur and this kind of sharing of technology to occur. But we weren't ready because we wouldn't use such things for peace .If what I am told is correct it was a Germane that influenced Daniel and his numbers had to do with the Germans at least in part. I certainly do not expect you to take my word on such things.

i faintly remember a passage, in one of their articles, about interference with earth and associated rules, but i was so far unable to retrieve it. it is true that my wording was influenced by star trek, though.

I haven't read all the contact notes. I thought you were a believer in the directive because of star trek. Good to hear you are not that naive.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
To Lance

With your skeptical mind in a skeptical position, believing nothing of meier's story as real, even being confident of your intellectual clarity, objective perception, not having succumb to feebleminded gullability as you'd surmise yourself to be, can you at least for the sake of argument, roleplay, being the highly advanced plejaren, who are able to calculate with precision, the cause and effect of every atoms within the human body to deduct some quite extraordinary analysis and conclusions of the state of each persons mind, then the next and the next and so forth to find out how each person effects the other and how the macro-social forces created out of each interacting persons will be and if the conclusions were that most of us terrestrials went insane from having such reality of the existence of ET's in this universe along with their significant historical presence here on earth and all the other encompassing information billy has relayed to us about them shoved down their throats without consideration for their welfare, then wouldn't you at least for humane reasons alone integrate some sort of escape clause into how the information will be presented, adding silly stuff here and there so that people can at least retreat back to the comfort of their own deductions against such facts without being psychologically harmed?

And the fact that the presence of malicious gizeh intelligences made the job all that much harder for them, knowing that they were fully intent on killing billy

The plejaren's role and that of billy's have a tremendous amount of importance not yet recognisable for our present day people, as their far seeing and quite all encompassing view of how things will shape up to be cannot be unduly underestimated.
For a starters, they are for the welfare of us all, that is why they brought the Creational teachings into the present day so that we align ourselves back to the spiritual standard they deemed is required for future survival, obviously it's hard to get people's attention past the point of skepticism by those factors they've integrated into the case and how it'll be presented and responded to by most people but then if we ignore it, it is in the end us that will suffer the fate they've foreseen by our stupidity in not heeding their advice.

Of course most people have already made up their minds and won't change their position without some really clear physical evidence that leaves no doubt but as I've said the plejarens are preventing themselves from breaking the Creational laws of self determination for all species but then this would sound more suspect to you knowing that they have intervened in the past in terrestrial affairs.

Put simply, the more that is out there about this case must be used and dealt with to at least come to some incomplete at best picture of the overall reasons and it's never easy, because while at the same time people won't give it much thought past their own objections to it and against the people who have comprehended the genuiness of billy's contacts, often, although people's objections are valid intellectually, they have an incomplete understanding of the whole which is why the discussion on billy doesn't go past conversations degenerating into condecending sarcasms and emotional outbursts people express out of frustration of not having convinced the meier supporters of the merits of their own rational conclusions for having in their minds outrightly debunked it for the reasons clear to them but what they perceive the meier supporters as having failed to take into consideration without giving what is to them another one of those unbelievably lame excuses.

As I have said many times before to others, there is no simple answers and don't expect any. Such conclusions you've reached will no doubt be justified to you and many others but I am afraid there is alot that you won't and haven't dealt with so in the end you'd stop at 'why bother, it's a hoax'!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik
I don't know about anyone else, but every time I see this dudes "UFO's", I get childhood flashbacks. Not of alien abduction, or scarey UFO sightings, but of once a month Communion service at church. I swear this thing he fashioned his model out of are the large silver and gold all decked-out serving trays that hold like 25 shot glasses each, and the wafer trays always smooth and contoured.

Get a few different styles of those, add the orbs from a large aluminum Christmas door decoration, or xmas tree specialty orbs, or maybe even large ball-bearings, and whalaa !!

Hell, I thunker I might just build me wun of dem dar oofu's !! lol

NN

That was exactly what I was going to write!

There is nothing in his work that is even remotely close to a convincing: photo, movie, or writings...that could fool me to believe him!

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
"Garbage can lid part of Billy Meier UFO?"

On the following website the connection is made between a garbage can lid and a portion of the Billy Meier UFO, 'the weddingcake ship'.

thebiggestsecret.online.fr...

Scroll down halfway and notice the erie similarity between the lid and the bottom portion of the Billy Meier UFO. Perhaps a moderator can put the respective photographs in this thread for better viewing and discussion.

TerraX, I just noticed this thread that you started here, and would like to offer you my opinion relating to this silly "garbage can lid" theory/assumption of yours. I mentioned it once before in some other thread but will just say it again in case you never seen it.

Assuming you have already carefully viewed the video of the Wedding Cake Ship (1981) on the website at www.billymeier.com... you have failed to bring up the fact that Meier has clearly zoomed his video camera across a substantially large piece of real estate, a few hundred feet at least, and that there is absolutely no room for discussing a trash can lid that is only a couple-three feet in diameter...case closed. The supporting shots from his still camera at this same spot also show a large, distant object close to the tree.

The sound of the zooming mechanism of Meier's SABA brand video camera (one of the earliest European consumer camcorders on the market) is unmistakably long in duration and without a doubt indicates a large distance being covered between camera and ship/tree.

I own a videotape copy of this sequence lasting several minutes and which displays a much more sharp and clear picture than the badly artifacted MPEG version on that website. On the videotape, grass blades on the hillside, tree foliage, etc. are way clearer and put the icing on the (wedding) cake for the authenticity of a clearly LARGE, METALLIC OBJECT NO LESS THAN 16 - 22 FEET in DIAMETER. I'm sorry, but if you all want to be truthful to your listening audience here, as well as yourself, you will all have to completely retract your idea that this is a garbage can lid, period.

Does the whole garbage can lid story sound conveniently contrived to cover up an alleged hoax? I suppose it can seem that way. But the video, the obvious metallic structure and perfectly welded construction, and other high-resolution imagery of this craft that is freely available on the net puts this nice little garbage lid story to rest.

In other words, your going to have to come up with a much more convincing case of a hoax here to make it worth at least my while to listen to anyone who are so lost in denial as you are. But I will listen and I will comment and question appropriately and in sync with your statements, provided they are honest and sincere in intent.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by vestri
But the video, the obvious metallic structure and perfectly welded construction, and other high-resolution imagery of this craft that is freely available on the net puts this nice little garbage lid story to rest.

Wow, vestri, what a case of thread necrosis... it's taken you one year, two days, fourteen hours and one minute to reply.

vestri - please explain the process that the aliens use to 'perfectly weld' the base of their wedding cake ufo together. Please explain why the base of the wedding cake model is exactly the same as the lid of the can? Also, please explain why it is 'obvious' that the structure is 'metallic'? NOTHING should be taken as being 'obvious' when dealing with UFOs, so where is your data to support the structure is metallic?

The only place for this thread to rest, is in the open garbage can that Meier left when he turned the lid into an unconvincing wedding cake model.

[edit on 19-7-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Why even bother analyzing any other portions of this case? (and TerraX did a remarkable job here).... There are enough PROVEN hoaxes with this case that should provide one with enough to dismiss this.

The Asket & Nera Hoax: Pics of aliens that are actually screenshots from a TV program....Meier's defense = Oh, the Swiss MIB switched the photos...of course, even this lame defense was offered only AFTER someone found the source!

The Time Travel Photo Hoaxes: Pics purported to be during a time travel trip, but later identified (and with the illustrations to prove it) as published dinosaur illustrations. You can even see them here on ATS in at least a couple of threads.

With proven attempts at deception...the case really is revealed for what it is....

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Gazrok, thats ofcourse faked material planted by Mib
A one armed guy can GLUE stuff together, no need to weld anything and make it harder to keep parts in place. Aluminium paint does miracles to. The only time that thing flies is when you trow it in the air or hang it in a tree.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
ahh bugga it! Why should i bother discussing this matter any further with a bunch of people here who are not only in denial, but also being foolish in their analysis. They would rather believe that most of all these other (hoax) UFO contact case's are real, but not the Meier UFO case which is the only one that is real, and is the only one with proven hard evidence material in it to back it up.

Sorry but you people here get a big fat 0 for your research and analysis capabilities.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by vestri]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

ahh bugga it! Why should i bother discussing this matter any further with a bunch of people here who are not only in denial, but also being foolish in their analysis.

I couldn't agree any more. How the hell anyone can think that the Wedding Cake UFO is real, is beyond me. Clearly, it's a model made by Meier. He even had the parts laying around his property.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

ahh bugga it! Why should i bother discussing this matter any further with a bunch of people here who are not only in denial, but also being foolish in their analysis. They would rather believe that most of all these other (hoax) UFO contact case's are real, but not the Meier UFO case which is the only one that is real, and is the only one with proven hard evidence material in it to back it up.

Sorry but you people here get a big fat 0 for your research and analysis capabilities.

Hmmm, so now are 'we' in denial and foolish. And then you claim that every other case of alien contact is fake. Dont let the door hit you. Bye bye.

[edit on 21/7/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Those films or videos from Billy Meier are so fake.
I just hate when that crap shows up on a tv show about UFOs. I don't think they help the "cause" of serious UFO study at all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join