It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos photo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I took this photo today i saw something move in the sky for a second so i took this pic i did not see the objects when i took it not sure what it is specs/stars i dont no i put them up so you can decide the photo was taken at around 3:30 in the avo
cheers
i54.photobucket.com...
one more thing theres an object? on top of the date
[edit on 1-7-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I see nothing im afraid.

Ok i see it, its a tiny spec, tiny.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
About ten tiny specs. Cool pic CYRAX

From your description and this photo it looks like a bunch of the same things I saw.
Take a look.
My UFO report

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ahh i didnt zoom in, thats better. lol
Yeah there is more, and they seem to follow a curve.

Nice pic

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
About ten tiny specs. Cool pic CYRAX

From your description and this photo it looks like a bunch of the same things I saw.
Take a look.
My UFO report

they do look the same

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
I took this photo today i saw something move in the sky for a second so i took this pic i did not see the objects when i took it not sure what it is specs/stars i dont no i put them up so you can decide the photo was taken at around 3:30 in the avo
cheers
i54.photobucket.com...
one more thing theres an object? on top of the date

I recall 0240 and still say its ufos. Just hovering around all day long.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Gotta say that I believe you on this one. If you say you saw what you saw with photo evidence then I have to take your word for it man to man. pretty cool and weird at the same time.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Woo thats cools. Nice pic.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
They look like stars staring to become visible to me...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobby3
They look like stars staring to become visible to me...

at 3:00pm

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I see nothing but the upper handle of the big dipper.

I also looked at your other so called ufo pics and they are complete and utter garbage... especially the drop of water on the twig... nice try.

It's pretty obvious that you are trying REAL HARD to take a convinceing pic of something to call a UFO.... be warned hoaxers here will be banned.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
I see nothing but the upper handle of the big dipper.

I also looked at your other so called ufo pics and they are complete and utter garbage... especially the drop of water on the twig... nice try.

It's pretty obvious that you are trying REAL HARD to take a convinceing pic of something to call a UFO.... be warned hoaxers here will be banned.

hahaha
are you ok

look dont get mad because you have been trying all your life to get a pic and you aint got ish
TOO BAD!!!
whats the point saying these pics are faked, prove it
no point replying you are getting ignored

one more thing if you even looked at UMBRAX report you will see that the objects are nearly indentical to his
so PO
mr SMO
bye bye

[edit on 9-8-2006 by CYRAX]

[edit on 9-8-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Wow... a little bit defensive there arent ya?

I'll just sit tight and wait for a mod to come around, delete this pathetic post of an attempt to get a rise out of people with sickeningly obvious fake pics and ignore your trolling...

Have a LOVELY DAY SIR!!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'll just sit tight and wait for a mod to come around, delete this pathetic post of an attempt to get a rise out of people with sickeningly obvious fake pics and ignore your trolling...

Have a LOVELY DAY SIR!!

If it wasn't really taken at 3pm (or around then) he did a good job of trying to make it look that way, since the the picture WAS taken at 2:46 PM. Or at least according to the camera. I think most people wouldn't think of setting the time on the camera to a different time since most people wouldn't be able to find out when it was taken. Also, you can see the "stars" even when they're really close to the sun, so I doubt they are stars. That's a really cool picture though, trying to figure out what they could be.

Taking another look at the picture, they seem to appear close to the sun rather than far away from it. That could mean that there are more but you just can't see them. It also disproves that they are stars.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by ericds]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericds

If it wasn't really taken at 3pm (or around then) he did a good job of trying to make it look that way, since the the picture WAS taken at 2:46 PM. Or at least according to the camera. I think most people wouldn't think of setting the time on the camera to a different time since most people wouldn't be able to find out when it was taken. Also, you can see the "stars" even when they're really close to the sun, so I doubt they are stars. That's a really cool picture though, trying to figure out what they could be.

Taking another look at the picture, they seem to appear close to the sun rather than far away from it. That could mean that there are more but you just can't see them. It also disproves that they are stars.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by ericds]

Wrong they are exactly that... stars! In fact thay are the stars in the handle of the big dipper. I have seen them where I live during the day at times as well... it isnt uncommon. I have gazed many many a starry night examineing the constellations in my lifetime so I know what to look for. But whatever... if you want to believe that they are ufo's bad enough... well.... thats what they will be right?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Judging by the position of the object (hand?) obscuring the sunlight from the camera lense, it looks as though you have inadvertently used a photography technique called "Solar Obliteration"

You can read more about it here - www.scire.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Well now that someone put up info explaining they are stars and the reason why they showed up in the daytime I can agree with that. Before you just basically said "they're stars" without giving evidence of how they can show up in the daytime. And no, I didn't want to believe they were UFO's "bad enough" I just found it weird that stars would show up in the sky at 3PM, and thanks to bramski I now know.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Have a LOVELY DAY SIR!!

Not wanting to bud in... But Umbrax is a Mod...
There is little reason to believe that this is a hoax. If you are going to call someone names, I suggest you provide some sort of back up of your claims...

There are hundreds - if not more - similar pics out there. Showing UFOs. Alien spacecraft, I don't know. But UFOs - yes. They are unidentified objects - at least for CYRAX they are. If you can identify the objects, then do so - don't just go around calling a person a hoaxer or a troll.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Have a LOVELY DAY SIR!!

Not wanting to bud in... But Umbrax is a Mod...
There is little reason to believe that this is a hoax. If you are going to call someone names, I suggest you provide some sort of back up of your claims...

There are hundreds - if not more - similar pics out there. Showing UFOs. Alien spacecraft, I don't know. But UFOs - yes. They are unidentified objects - at least for CYRAX they are. If you can identify the objects, then do so - don't just go around calling a person a hoaxer or a troll.

thank you Gemwolf

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bramski
Judging by the position of the object (hand?) obscuring the sunlight from the camera lense, it looks as though you have inadvertently used a photography technique called "Solar Obliteration"

You can read more about it here - www.scire.com...

that is a roof obscuring the sunlight thank you for your help and the link
cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join