It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what makes a ghost?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There are lots of different kinds of ghosts.
One I have not seen posted is psychic impression, which is sometimes the case, like on battle fields.
WHat happens there is that something was so horrible or terrible that it created almost an image from the person or persons who were a part of it. Like a photograph stuck in time. My guess is that the mind somehow is able to create such a large burst of energy that it almost splatters space and time with its imprint of the occasion.
After years of exploring and practicing meduimship, I've learned a few interesting things. A lot of ghosts are relatives who come back to help create closure,some are people who feel they were mistreated during life and cannot move on, some were never human at all and are either animal, or just passing entities, many many different forms of ghost. There is a whole world under our physical reality that we are not even aware of, once and a while those worlds collide and people seee things.
Spirits that contact people have to actually learn to lower thier own vibratory patterns in order to contact us, and we have to be able to learn how to raise ours at the same time. Almost like tuning forks that vibrate different sounds, the spirit world is the same way. Energy vibration. My 2 cents for ya, Peace out.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Darkblade71]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hmmm I've never thought about whether or not you could see someone's spirit while they are having an oobe. I've never actually tried this although I think it has happened to me before, either that or it was a very vivid dream. There is a thread around here where supposedly someone was photographed while having an oobe and you could see his "spirit" and the cord he was connected to. I don't know if I believe in all that though.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
dorothy

oh please , you ARE yanking our chain , right ?

---------

as far as seeing an oobe , not sure , I doubt it tho

but I'll defer to the rivergoddess

---------
one thing about the ghosts tho
is the reports by some of seeing the same event
over and over and over again

very strange

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I read a cool book written by a yogi, and he explained it that when a person moves on their is a protective shell around the soul that transends with the soul into the an astral place that allows a cocooning of the soul to contemplate and judge itself. This place is reserved and protected from all other astral bodies including those of a higher vibration than we are. Once in this "plane", the secondary shell is discarded and falls to the lower vibratory planes where it can be confused as a ghost but is really much like a spiritual shroud with only dwindling energy keeping it from evaporating. Eventually it will fade.
Once we have done our time in the cocoon and subsequently judged ourselves, we proceed to the vibratory level we have chosen, very slow vibrations bring us closer to the earth plane where it is presumed we can cause problems for those living on that plane at a slower vibration than we are in that astral stage. If you are a bad person you judge yourself there. But if you are in a higher vibratory plane, you can operate on any level below you you wish to assist family, help other spirits in lower states realize their past human errors, etc.
Those shells are commonly mistaken for active ghosts and are really just our dissipating earthly energy. According to this Yogi.
Very cool book, too bad I can't remember his name.

Cool site. ttyl.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join