It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starcraft Brood War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hey does anyone play it here on battle.net? Iits a great sci-fi RTS game. The best game Blizzard ever made (Diablo sucks) I need some new challenges, U2U me if you want to play sometime.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Jesus I haven't played that game in years. I used to play it a lot when if first came out.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Last time I actauly played it was couple months ago. I got both of them 2 years ago,and my friends and I would play for hours. We did that for about 1 and a half,but we all got busy with this and that and it just ended. Don't want to brag but I was the best one in the end.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Last time I actauly played it was couple months ago. I got both of them 2 years ago,and my friends and I would play for hours. We did that for about 1 and a half,but we all got busy with this and that and it just ended. Don't want to brag but I was the best one in the end.

Im not the greatest Starcraft player but I was pretty good.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I used to love starcraft, and played quite a bit on Battle.Net. Then everyone started hacking so they could win, or zerg rushing (or even miner rushing) and it just got boring.

The games ended in less than 5 min always, which is not very fun to me. I'd rather play a 30min game, with strategy, then a .. OMG R TEH L33t Rush0rz!!! game.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Im starting to get into warcraft III. Awesome graphics for a tactical strategy game but it does have a steep learning curve.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
Im starting to get into warcraft III. Awesome graphics for a tactical strategy game but it does have a steep learning curve.

Warcraft 3 is awesome!!

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Of that there is no doubt... just a tad difficult.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Of that there is no doubt... just a tad difficult.

It is difficult since the games is constantly evolving with new strategies to learn all the time.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I guess it keeps you on your toes.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I guess it keeps you on your toes.

It really does. Ive been playing it since it first came out and I still get surprised every once in a while.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Starcraft woot! Diablo sucks? how so? Diablo rules.
Don't play starcraft anymore, they got rid of all the hackers though. Starcraft just became the same thing over and over for me, so I quit it.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I did'nt like the idea of running around collecting items and killing monster after monster. There was'nt any thing to the game at all. RPG games are'nt my thing. Shooters and strategy are the best.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ya, Diablo is still addicting though...I try to quit, but I find myslef running back to my old friend...Diablo.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think they ruined Warcraft.. since Warcraft 2 was great but 3 sucked

It lost the warcraft feeling.

I hope they dont do the same with Starcraft 2.. if they ever make one.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ive read they have it still in developement and will preview it in the Starcraft: Ghost game
As for War3 i didnt like it eaither cause it was soo far from the true warcraft games it only focused on 30 person attack teams not liek the 200 massive army War2 had.

top topics

join