It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the supernatural trying to communicate with me?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have been hearing this knock on the wall that keeps knocking in the same exact way it sounds in every room I go in today. I have heard it in my room about 13 times and when I was at lunch (I didnt count) and when I got some time to watch TV, OMG! It happened again just now really loud, some one tell me very fast, what should I do! NOW!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
some one tell me very fast, what should I do! NOW!

Calm down.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am calm, all day I thought it was coming from outside but then it went into my basement and it cant be fireworks, b/c fireworks are illegal in my city.

Maybe I should word it differently b/c I do sound like Im spooked dont I?

[edit on 30-6-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Do you live in a single family home or an apartment? Do you share a wall with a neighbor? How long have you lived there for?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I am calm, all day I thought it was coming from outside but then it went into my basement and it cant be fireworks, b/c fireworks are illegal in my city.

Wait... it is loud enough to be fireworks? I thought you said it was just knocking?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I live with no wall by a neighboor, I live in my own two story house. I also live with my family but I might be moving out soon.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Wait... it is loud enough to be fireworks? I thought you said it was just knocking?

not loud enough to be fireworks, sounds like plain knocking on wood.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It could be pipes or something else in your walls.
It is hard for me to say because I can't hear it.

Try to investigate all the mundane things and see if you can find the source.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It could be pipes or something else in your walls.
It is hard for me to say because I can't hear it.

Try to investigate all the mundane things and see if you can find the source.

I think I already know the source, it always seems to come from directly behind me. It hasnt dont anything for awhile but that exactly what happened today, it stopped then it came back. Just speaking as keeping an open mind maybe it got tired trying to communicate with me b/c I never showed any signs of me hearing it. I always do when that kind of stuff happens. But when I made this thread it got louder than its ever been before today. Ill do a prayer to make it stop and hopefully like in my past of praying it will stop.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In all my years with these kinds of things, I've only heard a 'knock' once. Well, it was 2 'knocks', but one right after another and only that one time.

The knocks didn't sound anything like a knock on wood or any other surface. The best way I can discribe it is that it had the same 'shape' as the sound of a knock would, but the sound itself was more like very old wood being splintered or cracked. The wood being very very old yet stronger than you'd think being so old. And although the sound was definatly coming from my door way just 4 feet away from me, it had the quality sound that ... well ... it was near me, and I could identify where it was coming from, but it was more distand in it's quality. Kind of like the drive-inn movies or sarround sound - the noise came from a specific location but was as if it wasn't origonal.

Yeah - that didn't help one bit did it. Sorry.

I was alone and there were other things going on at the times as well, so I said out loud - Ok, I heard that. - and that was it. Never heard it again.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I could be hallucinating.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

A possibility.
Is there something else happening in your life that may be causing this?
Any knocking today?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

A possibility.
Is there something else happening in your life that may be causing this?
Any knocking today?

Yes but I do wish I dont want to talk about it but you please have to respect my privacy. Also it is not what you think.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Knocking sounds are not uncommon with the supernatural, but most can be explained, As Umbrazx stated, by heating, animals or pipes.

About the hallucinating? This can be a valid explanation. A chemical imbalance may be causing you to hear noises that aren't there, not unlike how epilepsy sufferers can taste specific, yet non existant things moments before an attack.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yes but I do wish I dont want to talk about it but you please have to respect my privacy.

Of coarse

We are just trying to help.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So wildcat, you have had an experience that may cause you to hallucinate, but you don't want to discuss it and it may be the cause of paranormal knocks? Sorry, I can't help. But might I suggest, this might be a good area to investigate.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have consultated the spirits, JD, Jimmy Walker, and the Captain, they say that indeed the supernatural are trying to communicate with you, and their message is
"Seek psychiatric help for your hallucinations before you hurt someone"

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wildcat,

The supernatural called Thursday. You were out and she got your answering machine. She was not happy.
The following:

If she is Christian she was outraged in her disappointment, 400,000 died an awful death after which she felt pretty good for awhile.

If she is Moslem, she ordered hundreds of thousands slaughtered in aircraft around the world, especially those with lots of women and children aboard after which she promised lots of virgins to inadequate, unattractive, uneducated Mesopotamian men wannabes.

If she were Jewish thousands of children got constant lectures from their mothers and were force-fed chicken soup.

But in any case, you, as a good candidate for center of the known universe are a very good possibility as a target for communication from the ever popular man-made "supernatural".

So, stay home more and answer that phone. Give the rest of us a short respite from angry, petulant gods.

We appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
My mother was told when I was a child that the supernatural will always be with me for my life. And I have to live with this. EEH!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

My mother was told when I was a child that the supernatural will always be with me for my life. And I have to live with this. EEH!

I'm sorry. I was on board to listen and help, untill I heard you say you wanted your privacey and wanted us to back off asking questions. As far as I'm concerned, this forum is as privated (anonomus) as a person can get. As soon as you said we should respect your privacy this thread should have been locked and trashed.

....goes away muttering something...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join