It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Free Will a Curse?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
How can anyone believe that there is "free will" when so often we make decisions based on our circumstances rather than on what we really want to do. That is not "free will."

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

How can anyone believe that there is "free will" when so often we make decisions based on our circumstances rather than on what we really want to do. That is not "free will."

free will is more the choice to worship God himself or to not, to love him or to not. its more on that level. not, should i eat eggs today because ive had cereal the past three days? or should I sell my house to I can make some profit and move to the next neighborhood and invest in a different house.

free will is the choice we are given to serve God without our lives or to not serve God with our lives. we are more than just a video game to God. he created everything in 6 days as said it was very good.

creating something and wanting it to love you but giving it no other choice but to love you, its not really love. if you give your creation the choice to love you, and it if it loves you, its real and genuine love.

thats why God gave free will, to show and to receive real love to and from his creation.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join