It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellon's Disease Lunatics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've been reading through some of the Morgellon's Disease stuff presented on Rense.com and other places, and I'm convinced now that probably 99.9 percent of these people are nuts. They have delusions of parasitosis, just like the doctors say they do. Their websites are filled with frantic attempts to "prove" that they have a real infection, and the psychotic nature of them is aptly demonstrated by the hundreds of little photographs of the fibers they dig out of their open wounds. Not a real parasite to be found among them. Most obviously accumulated from some old sweater or carpet.

Nuts, nearly all of them. Maybe there are one or two people out there who actually have an unaccountable infection, but they are extremely rare. The rest are lunatics.

That is my expert opinion.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
now give links to your sources

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
now give links to your sources

www.rense.com...

He has a whole section on Morgellon's there (supporting it, curiously) with plenty of links.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Why didn't you post this here
www.abovetopsecret.com... ?
It may be more convenient for people to read multiple viewpoints in one thread rather than hop between a few.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Why didn't you post this here
www.abovetopsecret.com... ?
It may be more convenient for people to read multiple viewpoints in one thread rather than hop between a few.

I looked around for a thread on the topic but I guess I missed it while I was scratching some invisibile parasites I had on my ankles.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I sort of agree with Enkidu. A lot of the pictures of "parasites" posted here on ATS looked remarkably like loose fibers and threads of some synthetic fabric, and look at these colors...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
seeing how you found the other thread that Rasobasi pointed out
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and have posted your opinion there also.

this thread will be closed.

new topics

top topics

join