It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you dont have permission to post in this forum???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
ok i spent quite a while typing up a post and while this is now taught me to copy and save my post before i hit the send button i'd like to know why my post was rejected.

this was in the spirituality forum on BTS and it said i didnt have permission to post in that forum. i was able to post in chit chat but not this forum. what gives??? just a bug? if so please fix. TIA

has anyone else had this problem??? (knowing my luck i'm the only one)

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It happened to me last night. I had to sign on to BTS as well and find the forum over there...then post the reply in BTS. This dual world thing is hard to get used to.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
well thats the thing, i'm signed in on both sides so thats not the problem. i'm just wondering why i wasnt able to post in that forum or maybe that specific thread. its probably just a bug but since noone started a thread about this i decided to so william will know whats going on.

i'm rather enjoying the dual world thing. its like who framed roger rabbit where you have the "real" world and then the cartoon world. i like it and i'll probably spend more time over there on BTS than ATS because the arguing bitching fighting insulting and egos are burning me out.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I agree on that note. I first came here looking for serious conspiracy and paranormal stuff...but I found lots of people just wanting answers. Perfect example, last night on SciFi they had Kecksburg Exposed...a ufo supposedly crashed in 1965...The show was mostly fluff. They brought up more questions than they answered. Don't get me wrong though. I love ATS...and BTS is growing on me. So I'll stick through all the bugs.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
well i want answers and i even want a good debate but all i see are arguments fights and people sitting in front of their computers in denial that things may not be the way they believe them to be, acting as if only THEY know the REAL truth insulting other people who dont think and believe everything they think and believe.

i still want an exchange of ideas and i dont reject any logical AND rational ideas theories or opinions but all i see is people acting like they are intelligent mature people using childish licking windows on the short bus school yard antics to get their point/message/opinion across. i'm just not for the BS that one must wade through to get to the "good stuff" much like the cream in a twinky, you gotta deal with that cakey exterior that could withstand a nuclear blast and last 50,000 years just to get to the good stuff inside.

and your example is a good one. more filler than actual beef. "where's the beef?!" more questions are raised than addressed and answered and you're left even more confused than before. thats why i stopped watching many of the shows. its the same way online, page upon page offiller with a sliver of information thats on about 10,000 more pages that contain more filler.

thats why so many people want to come to this board, for more beef and less filler but i see more bull# than beef on this board. the bar needs to be raised again i think to help eliminate fighting and encourage more info exchanges because the exchanges of insults does noone any good and only serves to keep those in power in power and all of us under their thumb. i just wish more people would see that.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
well i want answers and i even want a good debate but all i see are arguments fights and people sitting in front of their computers in denial that things may not be the way they believe them to be,

And this is our reasoning behind expanding more general discussion into BTS. Hopefully, over time, as our members have a better opportunity to engage in playfull discussion and general silliness in BTS, the steam will be vented, and ATS can be much better focused on its mission.

By the way... if, for any reason, when you encounter an error or unexpected result when posting anything in a form to a website (such as posting to BTS/ATS), simply hitting the back button on your browser returns you to your completed form in 95% of browsers... so you wouldn't have lost your post if you hit the back button when you encountered the error.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i did that and the page i typed my post up with was gone. i think the error/bug caused it to vanish. i wasnt happy but i'll get over it.

new topics

top topics

join