It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MiG being intercepted by a F-16 catches UFO on Video

page: 1

join
share:
GSA

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello,
i'm sorry if this has been shown here before, but as an avid youtube user I came across this when i clicked on a wrong link - Its actually really good close up of an intercepting F-16. then you see the ufo in the background descend into the cloud layer.

www.youtube.com...

Please watch and tell me your views - and if you have seen it before, sorry : )

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That video was cut from a ATS member called Helium.
He is one of us, i cant find his link to the thread, but they debate it well.

Thats from the KGB files, a good video with Roger Moore.

I go with this being legit.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
the obvious questions are where , when - and most important , what did the F-16 pilot see ??

at the resolution provided , its impossible to tell what it is , we only have the narrators word that it is actually " unidentified "

the fact that the F16 does not react in the slightest , strikes me as slightly odd -- i doubt a pilot would feel comfortable being bracketted between a mig from a potentionally beligrant airforce and an craft that he could not even identify

the lack of any response from the F-16 suggests that if he was aware of it , he saw it as zero threat -- and that can only mean a friendly aircraft -- his wing man .

[edit on 30-6-2006 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here's a couple of threads that discuss these clips as well as others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
denied :

appologies for posting here , but the origional thread is closed .

in regard to the " UFO merging " clip -- my first reaction is " why was it cut there " ?? the immediate though is that they are trying to hide what happens next -- which is probbally contains the mundane explaination .

they say the interceptor lost visuals -- at the cut point , the object is centred , and reasaonably clear -- if it just vanished -- why not show that -- it would bolster the clips credibility no end

IMHO its more likley that what was shown was 2 objects passing one infront of the other -- what they were -- birds , planes , UFO s is not clear

but what is clear , to me at least is that the clip has been cropped " for effect " -- and the answer now lies on the cutting room floor

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Im just trying to point a link towards the film KGB Files, its a good one, the first video is posted by a fellow atser and will probably find his link and post, because i cant find it lol .

There is a link that goes into alot of discussion about the OP video.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
I go with this being legit.

Hi Denied,

As you noted, the clip at the URL provided by GSB is extracted from a TV documentary, presented by Roger Moore entitled "The Secret KGB UFO Files".

The relevant documentary was directed by Dan Goldman, and written by David Doyle and Gregg Ostrin, for a TNT network broadcast on 13 September 1998. (The background of the latter writer is quite amusing...).

The documentary is available on Amazon (and the relevant webpage includes various reviews, which are almost universally rather negative) at:

www.amazon.com...

You may be interested in my email about this footage at the first of the links below, and the follow-up emails by Stan Friedman and Don Ledger at the second and third links:

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Particularly interesting is an email from David Rudiak during the same discussion at the link below:

David's email includes the following:

Originally posted by David Rudiak on Updates

When Stan Friedman visited the S.F. Bay Area a few years back,
Reuben Uriate, Northern California MUFON director, demonstrated
for us that many portions of your referenced "documentary" were
flagrantly hoaxed.

This program was shown on the TNT network and was supposed to
show, among other things, films of Russian jet interceptors
encounters with UFOs.

What they _really_ did was take a previous TNT documentary on
_American_ fighter planes and then used computer graphics to
insert the supposed-UFOs.

He showed the clips from the original documentary followed
immediately by the "UFO" clips. No doubt about it. The UFOs were
computer generated and they hoped the average viewer wouldn't
know a Russian MIG from a U.S. fighter.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
So its a fake, how sad.
How very sad they could do this.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I thought it was fake. The way it dissapears in the clouds below didn't seem right. It just dissapeared in 1 frame.

GSA

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Im sorry for being dim,
but no where does it say the F-16 intercepting the russian craft film footage is a fake. The imporatant thing is that its states in the email that some parts are faked. Some.. Yes the UFO merging is discussed and proven to be a computer graphics fake /wizardry, but the f-16 / miG/ ufo one is not as far as I can see in those links you posted.

Its a shame there is fake stuff on that tape, because the F-16 footage is rather nice and I hope true. Just my pennies worth : )

[edit on 1/7/06 by GSA]

top topics

join