It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So while everyone (Guantanamo)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So while everyone runs around with their heads cut off about the guantanamo bay detention center. What do you think is really going on and where?

I think Guantanamo is a misdirection ploy. Its like shining a light where you want everyone to look and point fingers at.

Meanwhile somewhere in siberia, 1000's of miles from anywhere a reporter would dare go and anyone would look, google earth pics are or can be censored, 1000's of terrorists are forced to endure mind warping drugs, days or weeks in stress positions, water torture all that stuff. Some may even be reprogrammed.

While no one is catches on cause everyone is looking for something at guantanamo that might not be there to begin with in terms of horrific deeds for intell. If you think torture is being stripped naked get real, immoral maybe but torture no not in the real sense of the word neither is a dog barking at you. If the dog starts taking chunks out of you thats a different story.

ME, I would tag and release the terrorists, sorry suspected terrorists, back into the wild.

Follow that RFID tag embeded internally into the subject without their knowledge back to where he meets his friends and survail and\or blow up the place while they are having bbq planing their next attack.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by American Madman]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well they had those torture planes, so another secret ''torture base'' somewhere remote wouldn't surprise me.

In fact, I'm willing to bet money on it. Especially the reprogramming thing, seems like something that they would do, send them back out as dummies to blow up another target, this time for the Americans gain.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Torture plane... Is it a plane especially designed for torture? You mean prisoner transport plane. Then again maybe it has absorbent carpet designed for blood spillage then yeah maybe it might be a torture plane.

If it had a talking john madden doll on it that would be the airforce one of torture planes.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well as long we’re going to assert thing for which we have NO EVIDENCE. I think Bush has conspired with the Tooth Fairy and is torturing leprechauns in order to get their lucky charms.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Number23
Well as long we’re going to assert thing for which we have NO EVIDENCE. I think Bush has conspired with the Tooth Fairy and is torturing leprechauns in order to get their lucky charms.

Nah man count choculla is responsible for cow mutilations....

bush actually conspired with the trix bunny to get the kids trix.

The tooth fairy actually teamed up with the leprechauns and tortured smack and krackle for information leading to the capture of pop (the third rice crispy). In order to extract information about the where abouts of the of captain crunch who was in control of a renegade nuclear sub... lmao

As if asserting with no evidence is new to this board...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Who's not providing any evidence? Me?

Bcause there's plenty of evidence for the CIA torture planes, I'll find some.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Number23

im sorry but LOL
that gave me a chuckle.

seriously though i think you have a point, everyone is busy looking over there and the torture and stuff, makes you wonder what they could be dirverting attention from.

oh and id love to hear about the torture planes iv never heard of them

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Heres a couple of links,

www.afsc.org...

democracynow.org.../11/17/1525208

More proof than anything else on this board.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The entire premise of the thread is completely unfalsifiable. It is a product of irrational and non-critical thinking If you going to sign on to unfalsifiable ideas, why not the Tooth Fairy or Santa Clause. They and the premise of the thread all have the same amount of evidence to support them, that is, NONE

top topics

join