It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facial Hair Problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
OK, i don`t know if this is the right forum for this.

I am 22 years old and cannot grow a proper moustache let alone a beard. I can grow a moustache but... the middle bit above my lip hardly grows at all and just looks weird if i try to grow a moustache. This is slightly frustrating for me as i would like to grow decent facial hair even if it was just a once of thing.

Anyone have any tips how to get more facial hair? especially in the middle ?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There is no magic hair growing formula. Sorry. It's genetic. You might eventually be able to grow it in, or you may never be able to.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well that sucks LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Steroids. Take some steroids.

Just wait dude. If you're 22 you may not be mature enough to grow a thick bushy man-beard. (I'm 24 and I only shave once a week) Give it time, and maybe it'll get better.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
my dad can't grow a full beard but he can still grow a thick mustache. lol steroids... i was thinking would more testosterone help?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I can't grow a full beard either. Unfortunately, the parts of my face where hair DOES grow grows pretty fast and I have to shave every day or else it gets irritated and itchy. Of course, if I shave too often it gets irritated and itchy as well. Kind of a catch-22. Anyway, it's not a big deal.

EDIT: I'm 21, btw.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by IAmHungry]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm 27, and have pretty thick facial hair. It's not like Grizzley Adams thick, but I need to shave every day or the ingrown hairs on my neck get out of control.

My face didn't really fill in until I was around 24 or so. Give it time and things may change.

If not, there's not much you can do outside of surgery.

-O

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm 18 and I can grow a half-decent moushtache over a period of about 4 or 5 days. I can also grow sideburns. Nothing else just yet, unfortunately.

I know of a kid who is about 16 years old, and he has a proper, manly beard. He makes me scared.

Just give it time... people grow facial hair at different rates.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Double Post! :bash:

[edit on 20-7-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Triple Post!!!

[edit on 20-7-2006 by xeroxed88]

top topics

join