It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G.W. Bush knows his fate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I read somewhere that members of the Yale fraternity "Skull & Bones" are each given a name after their initiation and GWB's was "Temporary".

If this is the case, I find this name to be rather strange, since G.W. is in his second term and many believe he wants to instigate martial law so that he can extend his rule even longer. But what if his role is about to end with a planned assasination? What if he has known from an early age that he would be president, was supposed to be considered one of the worst in our country's history, so when he was assasinated, the people would rejoice and eagerly welcome the true dictator to take his place? He would be a martyr for the N.W.O. and the populace would be duped into accepting his successor, while at the same time giving up our freedom for security and be swept into a one world government. If you look at his behavior from the time he was a young adult, you can see a person that seems to know he isn't going to die from old age. Has anyone else here given any thought about his Skull & Bones "Temporary" moniker and what do you think about it?

peace,

StickyG

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
as a matter of fact, I was reading on Bush's future assassination today, according to the author of the article, Bush and Cheney will be assassinated, along with the lady that exposes this article. She claims the reason is b/c they're war mongers...and the character that will carry on the assassination will be a peace establisher and will intimidate his enemies by doing killing these 'key' people...opening the curtains to NWO....

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelslayer
as a matter of fact, I was reading on Bush's future assassination today, according to the author of the article,

reading this where ? Do you have a source or link?
I'd like to read it.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

When his Grandfather was in Skull and Bones, he stole Geronimo's skull. When his father was in Skull and Bones, he took an Indian name. When GWB came to Skull and Bones, he only attended sporadically, and when they tried to give him HIS Indian name he couldn't think of one he liked, so he asked to be called Temporary.

He's been Temporary ever since.

poormojo.org

sanc

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is pretty ballsy mentioning the "A" word. As evil as it sounds, the thought has crossed my mind from time to time.

Leaving Cheney to handle the reins (like he doesn't already) is even scarier.

Whatever the scenario, what we're left with (to borrow a phrase from James Carville) chaps my hide.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Originally posted by angelslayer
as a matter of fact, I was reading on Bush's future assassination today, according to the author of the article,

reading this where ? Do you have a source or link?
I'd like to read it.

yes I do....www.hiddencodes.com... this link can lead u to other GW facts.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
no nothing will happen to him, though he knows about this sort of thing, and is paranoid about it.

all he will do is make loads of money and leave office, laughing at you americans, who call him all the names under the sun. his image is what is made for him by the powers that be, why would he care if someone half wit calls him dim. he is making loads of dosh and will continue to make bucket loads, while americans sit around laughing at him, although he is the one laughing at you americans.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Its seems like a popular idea, I hate saying this, but I don't know if the 2012 Military coup has been discussed here. I believe this fictional paper mentions the assasination of the President in order for the military to gain control of the gov't.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's been discussed here on this thread

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thanks sanctum for that bit of info. I had no idea he chose the moniker himself. Typical GWB not being able to rub two brain cells together to think of an Indian name to use. What a tool.

peace,

StickyG

GSA

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Do you laugh at the fool, or at yourself for being fooled by the person you call the fool?

GW Bush is razor sharp - do not fall for the bufoon talk that floats around. To hear him talk to a cadre of people who support him / like him, the man is funny, very charasmatic and actually enjoys the sniping attacks from the media / internet.

Do not be fooled by this man, he is in control, he does know very well what he is doing, and with the temporary name, well think back to his democracy wise cracks.

'A dictatorship would be a good thing, as long as im the dictator'.

- Thats a very scary name for a man who controls democracy - Could it be that democracy is just temporary?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
NOOOOOOO.... the source for this thread is one of those bible codes. Sorry to post something that I suspect people will find insulting (please don't: this is just a wake up call) but you can find anything you want in any book using this stuff. It's all about man's pattern-finding ability, and has nothing to do with the real world unless we make it so.

And speaking as someone who loathes Dubya and all he stands for, the last thing I want to see is his assassination - that could be the trigger for martial law. But it is extremely unlikely. The next election will be fiddled just like the last two and another PNAC guy - possibly even Jeb, but wouldn't that be a bit too dynastic - will take the reins to continue the world domination master plan.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
NOOOOOOO.... the source for this thread is one of those bible codes. Sorry to post something that I suspect people will find insulting (please don't: this is just a wake up call) but you can find anything you want in any book using this stuff. It's all about man's pattern-finding ability, and has nothing to do with the real world unless we make it so.

hmmm,..... can u break codes like these ppl do? Personally I am not a religious person that uses a book to throw in crazy facts of "man pattern-finding abilities" but I do keep an open mind to anything that catches my attention. I personally didn't know about these Bible codes till I saw a program in the discovery channel about it...I was interested and did some research on it. There's ppl who have been doing this for years ...that's their career and more than 80% of ppl in this field..either don't believe in the Bible or are from other religions other than ones involving the Bible. So...is not like your going to wake up one day and go to best buy and buy some cool decoding software and decode a book...and then put stuff together to make it sound good. Hell you might even find a secret code in your favorite book saying u were meant to have 9 wives all thanks to your unique "natural convenient pattern finding" skills..
..that is also how the japanese shocked everyone when they "broke" the navajo code with "man's pattern-finding ability", (sarcasm)
All 'am trying to say is... if I am not in the same field, I wouldn't be quick to shoot down a DIFFERENT or a new point of view with my premature knowledge on whichever subject.
I also don't think the source of the thread is not about bible codes...and about feeling insulted....nah...not at all I couldn't see anything insulting about your reply but you are.. forgiven ......for your ignorance is far greater that your understanding...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No, the source, or topic is what you think of his "Temporary" moniker from Skull & Bones, not about Bible Codes. Sanctum cleared it up some by stating that Bush chose this name himself, but the question that now comes to mind is why did HE choose it for himself. I guess since we can't ask the source we can only speculate. I speculated that he got or chose this name because he knows he is going to be assassinated to trigger martial law and that his behavior as a young adult and now president (being the worst in our history), points to his knowledge of this. Essentially he is going to "Take one for the team". What do you guys think his moniker means?

peace,

StickyG

edit: clarification.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by StickyG]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GSA

Do you laugh at the fool, or at yourself for being fooled by the person you call the fool?

GW Bush is razor sharp - do not fall for the bufoon talk that floats around. To hear him talk to a cadre of people who support him / like him, the man is funny, very charasmatic and actually enjoys the sniping attacks from the media / internet.

Do not be fooled by this man, he is in control, he does know very well what he is doing, and with the temporary name, well think back to his democracy wise cracks.

- Thats a very scary name for a man who controls democracy - Could it be that democracy is just temporary?

I, Claudius !

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GSA

No GSA, PITY the fool, is how the saying goes.

But as you say, he's not such a fool as he appears, so now where does that leave us? Besides having pity parties for ourselves?

All presidents are temporary, so maybe he did have in mind a more permanent arrangement when picking the name?

The next election will be fiddled just like the last two and another PNAC guy - possibly even Jeb, but wouldn't that be a bit too dynastic - will take the reins to continue the world domination master plan.

What's JEB doing about immigration problems in Florida? We know that Jr. didn't do a damn thing while he was gov of Texas, basically let them run the border when NAFTA moved in--or over, I should say.

If JEB ended up in the White House, I think it would be great to have Columba (?) as First Lady--his wife is from Mexico. She and JEB have been sweethearts since college and for some reason I don't see him putting her thru the hoops of the whole DC experience.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GSA

I agree, i think the dummy act he puts on is a facade used by him so that other people will be LESS critical of him....people seem to be more lenient on someones who's less intelligent...everyone loves to joke around how stupid he is but if he didnt' have the dummy act on i'm sure people would actually be more angry towards him instead of the jokes

[edit on 4-7-2006 by jangaboo]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
As I read these posts I have one question come to mind again and again... if the media started tomorrow to sing the praises of Bush how long would it take for the globalists to change everyone's mind?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
As I read these posts I have one question come to mind again and again... if the media started tomorrow to sing the praises of Bush how long would it take for the globalists to change everyone's mind?

majority of people still believe what CNN says....i play video games guild wars, world of warcraft and majority of people i talk to or that i'm in a group with they all see the news on CNN and take it as is without questioning anything with it

top topics

join