It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any 9\11 conspiracy debunk topics should be closed and the author banned

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well the 9\11 poll results are out.Guess i was right anyway
.Now i hope members aT ats wont call for a ban against me.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Banned Of Brothers

Originally posted by warthog911
Now i hope members aT ats wont call for a ban against me.

Nope. We don't ban people for their opinions, nor do we ban people for being unpopular.

Respect other members and the T&C, and you're golden.

It's as simple as that.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
yeah..deny ignorance is more than enough said..we should just have some really long list of facts listed in a nice little pamphlet for them

[edit on 9-7-2006 by invisibleplane]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This newbies think that they know everyting.This website has been attacked soo many times by forumites who think and will make you forcibly think that 9\11 was not an inside job.
[edit on 29-6-2006 by warthog911]

[edit on 30-6-2006 by warthog911]

I guess we could take your advice...or....we could continue to allow the open discussions of such important issues and leave the end-user to make their own informed decision based on who provides the best argument. I'd rather have free speech and besides, I don't care what dumb people think.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

This newbies think that they know everyting.This website has been attacked soo many times by forumites who think and will make you forcibly think that 9\11 was not an inside job.Threads like"screw loose change",9\11 consipracy is nonsense" makes me puke.Son we did months and months of research and most if not all of the senior members like me know what really happened on 9\11.I propose to ban all members/threads as they are nothing but dis info agents.This website's motto is deny ignoranace and making topics which debunk 9\11 attacks are just plain desperation by these neo cons cuz they know that thier NWO will fail.

The dragon will be slayed

[edit on 29-6-2006 by warthog911]

[edit on 30-6-2006 by warthog911]

Sieg heil! this post reminds me of nazis trying to silence their opponents.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasT
Maybe the guys who come on and say we are all whacko disbelieving the official line, would like to read my commentary and respond to any one of the points raised. Dont attack me, I am only the messenger.

This is like a runon montage of conspiracy cliches.

You make an assumption that the guy who failed to pass the test to rent a cessna was completly incapable of flying a plane all together. That's because this is all sites like prison planet will tell you. They will show you pieces of the interviews but leave the more important information out conveniently. What they won't tell you is that the hijacker had trouble landing (only) and the instructer had to help him land, hence failing the test. Tell me. Why is it those conspiracy sites leave that out?

Their names were on the passenger lists, and there were recepits and boarding passers and all other records of them being on the flights. The names were removed from the passenger lists in press releases due to complaints by the famillies who were offended by seeing their loved ones listed along side the hijackers. They were also captured on video camera. But more importantly this complain uses the assumption that every person who enters an airport or boards a plane is video taped. Would you say that there is video records of every person who flies? Very doubtful if even a small percentage are.

They were able to subdue the passengers because the passengers were under the impression that they had a bomb. And at the time the notion of using a plane as a missle was not widly known. So the standard procedure was to obey hijackers so that they could land the plane and negotiate a release. engaging the hijackers risked the loss of human life while obeying increased chances of survival. Only by the last plane did passengers learn what was going on and hence they DID revolt then.

The issue with being detected by RADAR was because they turned off transponders. So normally it would not have been an issue tracking them. But because of the lack of transponders they had to switch to conventional RADAR which doesn't have the same coverage.

he didn't plan anything. He was unable to locate his target and therefore fixed on the Pentagon since it was easily visible. This of course meant having to turn around to hit the target. Nothing odd there. You make an assumption that the plan flew at a constant speed of 500mph at all times. The plane didn't skim across the lawn it hit the lawn just before the building and it knocked over light poles since it was too high to hit cars. 1000's of eyewitnesses watched it happen.

Much of your description is just imagination trying to make an ordinary collision of a plane intoa building seem like some unplausible event. It also wasn't a 10ft hole, it was much much bigger. you are mistaking it with the exit hole at the end created by the nose landing gear.

There were engines and the tail remaining. However the wings liquified as to be expected due to sheer speed and that they are filled with fuel. The body acts like a bullet since all of its force is at one point whereas the wings have the force distributed across them and can't penetrate the concrete. it's simply physics really and makec complete sense. Some people think it should be like a cartoon that makes a punchout the exact shape of the plane. But that only works in cartoons. There are however wing marks on the building and damage from the engines (not to mention the engines themselves).

Not all bodies were identified, but most were. But again you are making assumptions that every inch of everything was burning at 1000 degrees. In an impact pieces break up and go in every direction. Some get burned, some dont. Some end up inside, some end up outside. like with all explosions it's completely random. And with DNA testing not much is needed to make a match. You can see documentaries on TV where they go into great detail and step by step as to how they did the testing.

The airplane was not vaporized by any means and no one except conspiracy sites have claimed so. What amazes me is that people can make such a claim despite the popularity of all the pictures of the scene and remains going around.

And the classic cop out of saying Bin laden was some unable guy in a cave. He wasn't in a cave until the US started chasing him. Before that he was in extensive terror training camps with the complete support of the Taliban. He was also very rich and well funded. he also did not act alone but had a world wide network working twards this goal that took many many years to plan out and required years of training and investigating. Finding the best flight times, the best seats, the best routes. Everything down to the finest detail. Saying it was some old guy in a cave is simply irresponsible sumation.

No there wasn't just such a hijacking exercise going on. There were about 5 different completely unrelated exercises going on. What the conspiracy sites do is take the highlights of each of them so it sounds like one big exercise that matches 9/11. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The FAA tapes were not detroyed and they have been played on PBS many times. Transcripts of them can be found online. I would like to see a source showing there are 84 cameras on the Pentagon. Even if there were they would likely all be inside which would be completely useless. But of course the 1000s of witnesses mean nothing to you? Perhaps they were all coincidentally halucinating?

So basically it was something other than flight 77. But they somehow at the same time did blow up flight 77 and places all the body parts and plane parts, including personal items of the victoms and hijackers at the scene while no one was looking. And at the same time they sprayed drugs in the air so that all the morning commuters stuck in traffic watching would all imagine a plane hitting the building. They also likely used some new alien technology to get the plane parts and body parts to the scene in time since they diverted it to some other airport. Am i spot on?

What I like about this forum is that it is open and open inded. unlike other sites people listen to both sides and discuss in an adult manner. I think the OP should be banned for wanting to impose his or her views on everyone as other web sites do. Simply trying to win an argument by shutting up those who disagree is something Nazi germany would do.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Well the 9\11 poll results are out.Guess i was right anyway
.Now i hope members aT ats wont call for a ban against me.

wow.......just wow. If i took a poll in North America, 99% of the pop. would say it was Bin Laden. Would that make me right and you wrong? So far, every thing you have said has had the intelligence of 2 month year old retarded dog.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Courtesy Is Mandatory

Let's refrain from the personal insults.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Why is this even a legit thread?It is talking about banning any thought Cters don't like.That would make this place like prison plateau! LC posts are for that kind of censure!Again, MR.MOD why is this even entertained bt ATS?You guys are too hip for that Juju,right?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Great Moments In ATS History

Originally posted by Duhh
Why is this even a legit thread?

I know it's a long thread, but you might want to review it.

In my opinion, it's one of the best threads in this forum.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Once again Majic leads with only a light.After review,I think I get it!Between the off topic,and petty insults.There is the shining light of good humans at work.Not banning or agreeing with it.Those that would censure are few.Even the folks who are regulars to disagreements,see it as a common evil to accept.Least thats what I see here.Better to argue than kill people!Thanks M.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I haven't replied on this thread in quite a while, but I feel, with where the thread has gotten to, it might be necessary for me to reply again, and restate my thoughts in a more simplistic form.

Personally, I believe strongly that there is some sort of conspiracy regarding the 9/11 events. That said, there is no hard proof to say that any scenario presented as yet is correct - including the government story.

To close any thread or ban any member for their opinions in this debate is to simply ask for ignorance to be perpetuated, rather than denied.

In a debate such as this, with so many unanswered questions, it is highly foolish to leave any stone unturned, and any theory unspoken. With the lack of answers, it's possible that everyone who believes the conspiracy theories is wrong, and the government explanation is correct. On the other side of the coin, with an equal amount of questions left unanswered, it's possible that any number of conspiracy theories are true.

Don't silence anyone. Listen to everyone. It'll help to deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

This newbies think that they know everyting.This website has been attacked soo many times by forumites who think and will make you forcibly think that 9\11 was not an inside job.Threads like"screw loose change",9\11 consipracy is nonsense" makes me puke.Son we did months and months of research and most if not all of the senior members like me know what really happened on 9\11.I propose to ban all members/threads as they are nothing but dis info agents.This website's motto is deny ignoranace and making topics which debunk 9\11 attacks are just plain desperation by these neo cons cuz they know that thier NWO will fail.

Funny, I haven't seen the website attacked; only selected ideas on the website attacked for shoddy documentation and sloppy debate. Frankly, the call for banning makes me want to puke. Sorry that we're not giving you carte blanche validation, but truly, some of us require substance before we'll lend a theory credence. We'll actually research # rather than go with a jaded, iconoclastic philosophy that any official explanation has nefarious intent.

Having said this, I don't deny that the government is an opportunistic entity, looking to capitalize at every opportunity. I look at the evidence and decide on my own despite the fact that the evidence may go against my own personal political leanings. I think the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy, I think that the invasion of Iraq was a conspiracty after the fact of what occurred on 9/11. The administration blatantly and cynically took advantage of what had occurred to advance an agenda which was divorced from what happened on that day.

Calling for a ban is every bit as insidious as the behaviour of those against whom you rail. Shame on you. You're not for free, critical thinking. You're looking for control, you'd just like to silence those who disagree with your point of view. How ironic.

(Mod edit: Fixed quote overrun. --Majic)

[edit on 8/23/2006 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thing is, if everyone believed the 911 fairy tales, there would be no debate and therefore no ATS!!

And heaven knows the world needs ATS...it keeps the loonies of the streets

You 911 fable creaters need us unbelievers more than we need you

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allah the moon god
Thing is, if everyone believed the 911 fairy tales, there would be no debate and therefore no ATS!!

And heaven knows the world needs ATS...it keeps the loonies of the streets

You 911 fable creaters need us unbelievers more than we need you

Im sorry, doctor, is "loonies" your professional diagnosis; or merely an educatd opinion as a qualified psychologist/psychiatrist?

The "fairy tales" as you so elequently put it are woven on both sides of this tapestry. Somewhere between the official "fairy tale" and the CT'ers "fairy tale" lies the "real story".

And as far as CT'ers needing the antis more... that is defintaely debateable. If it were not for the CT types noone would ever question the govts. that rule them. Hence they would get away with anything they wanted... you know; lack of checks and balances type scenario. So I would have to ay that they require one another in equal portions.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join