It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
What is one of the oldest strategies in the Art of War?

Divide and Conquer...

====

Baha'i
Buddhism
Christianity
Catholic
Christian Science
Eastern Orthodox
Mormon
Protestant
Quaker
Falun Gong
Hinduism
Islam
Jainism
Judaism
Nation of Islam
Pagan & Earth-Based
Scientology
Secular Philosophies
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoism
Unitarian Universalist
Zoroastrianism

====

If I didn't know any better I'd say that there is a War on Humanity. A war on the Spirit of Man. A war on our very Souls. And it looks like we're losing.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
So, who's the enemy?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any
So, who's the enemy?

If I told you then you'd know.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
To add a bit more depth to the conspiracy...

Here are some languages of the world.

(Divide and Conquer)

Afrikaans
Alurian
Arabic
Arkian
Assyrian
Asturian
Basque Language-Euskara
Bengali
Berber
Brazilian Portugese
Buhi
Bulgarian
Catalan
Chichewa
Church Slavonic
Degaspregos
Dongxiang
Dutch
Estonian
Farsi
French
Greek
Gujarati
Hindi
Hausa
Hawaiian
Hmong
Irish
Italian
Jameld
Japanese
Kankonian
Konkani
Lakhota
Loglan
Malat
Marathi
Occitan
Portugues
Punjabi
Quechua
Russian
Sanskrit
Sinhalese
Slovene
Spanish
Telugu
Tengwar
Turkish
Urdu
Vogu
Xhamagas
Yiddish

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa

So, who's the enemy?

If I told you then you'd know.

Well uIVa..looks like we are all here for that Answer!!!
What is it???
Tell us!!!
What is one of the oldest strategies in the Art of War?
helen.....

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Helen,

One of the oldest strategies is Divide and Conquer. As to telling who the enemy is that would just ruin the fun and it's really not my place. Besides, how would anyone know if I knew or not. In fact, how would I even know if I knew or not. My place is simply to give my observations. If you see them as valid and think there is something to it then look deeper. The answers are always there when you put thought away.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ah, not enough *proof* for you all? Tough crowd!

Alright...
Think Global
Think Humanity
Think War
Think Divide and Conquer

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma/Myanmar, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire/Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Zambia, Zimbabwe

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
and here we are looking for a ONE WORLD RELIGION leader (anti-christ)

and a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT...taken over/ created by that religious leader & its false prophet..to become BEASTs EMPIRE

kindly unravel the strategies & nuances & progressions
---of a chaotic babble into the coherent programme of destruction--- i'm lost on your presentation uIVIa???

PS: another factor is the universal skin color code...i'm # 17 on the chart....would that factor in with, as you noted, diverse languages, nations, religious practices??? as one of the Destroyers devices- in the divide & conquor format
??

just asking, curious, s/riff raff

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yep little lost on this posts
Care to enlighten?

*Riffraff* I wasn't aware that there are universal skin codes?

confused Mags~

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
We are the greatest Enemy to each other, we created the above.
All those different religions, Languages, country's.
all divided up and conquered by Man/Woman.
Deep

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think I've made myself clear on who I think the enemy is, aliens.
But, I have no solid proof of it, just a gut feeling and suspicions.
-shrugs-

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas
and here we are looking for a ONE WORLD RELIGION leader (anti-christ)

and a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT...taken over/ created by that religious leader & its false prophet..to become BEASTs EMPIRE

kindly unravel the strategies & nuances & progressions
---of a chaotic babble into the coherent programme of destruction--- i'm lost on your presentation uIVIa???

PS: another factor is the universal skin color code...i'm # 17 on the chart....would that factor in with, as you noted, diverse languages, nations, religious practices??? as one of the Destroyers devices- in the divide & conquor format
??

just asking, curious, s/riff raff

Just because I focused on one particular aspect in the Art of War doesn't preclude other aspects.

As for One World Government and One World Religion....

Problem, Reaction, Solution

Will the One World Anything be controlled by the people for the people? I think not.

As for skin color the seeds for such were based on climate. However, it certainly can be used to divide. Which it has and currently is.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Yep little lost on this posts
Care to enlighten?

*Riffraff* I wasn't aware that there are universal skin codes?

confused Mags~

It's more to prod thinking towards a global/humanity scale. Doesn't just about every holy book known to mankind talk about a spiritual battle of global proportions? A battle between angels and demons. Between believers and unbelievers. Between good and evil. What would such a battle look like?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
We are the greatest Enemy to each other, we created the above.
All those different religions, Languages, country's.
all divided up and conquered by Man/Woman.
Deep

That is most certainly one way to look at it.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   

-shrugs-

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   

-shrugs-

Hahaa, a good showperson always leaves 'em hanging.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Lets see:

supreme being created universe & cosmos
Lucifer, was the greatest being created
lucifer became satan
man was formed, given free will
satan is given dominion
satan will be cast out of heaven+cast down to earth

~~~

these supernatural beings (aliens) are at odds (like the cold war era) a future WAR will take place in 'heaven'

and the loser, satan, will be exiled (gulag earth) until another rebellion is squashed and satan is confined into a 'bottomless pit' for a 'millenium'...

The story outline does not give much face time to humans...perhaps they are disgruntled bit part actors--

attempting to insert themselves into the larger drama,
[and both god & satan, swat us away like so many aggrevating, pestering gnats.]....after all, Who is Man, that He should concern Himself with.?
my guess....the war & battle, we are led to believe is raging all around us, is only a manufactured contrivance...a fantasy,,,a fiction...but ...it is of value

~~~look again at the signature, below ~~~

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
and since we cannot force the will uppon another being(satanic)we are loosing the battle because of all the language barriers,color barriers, gender barriers...
i dont give up but i realize that it is a non stop war that will continue untill the return of the messiah...inwhich time he will be taken advantage of again by satan and his minions 1000 years will pass and he will be ultimately punished for his transgressions...people i find it very difficult to continue expressing onesself when most of the believers seem not to be in this region...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Aliens, Satan, Nephalim, Grays/Greys, Reptilians, Saurians, blah blah blah. The only way the game can continue is if we continue to play the game. This is our world. This is our society. This is our life. This is our species. These are our lessons. We are in control.

We don't need no education. We do not need no thought control. No dark sarcasm in the classroom (Earth). Hey, Preachers, leave us souls alone!

Sure there's a war on humanity. Sure we don't want to recognize it and we are much more comfortable thinking it's all arbitrary. No there will be no more proof than what is in front of our eyes. Big evil alien aligators are not going to pop out of the sky. The governments are not going to suddenly start telling the truth. Secret societies are not going to come out and lose their power. Religions are not going to backpedal on their interpretations. Everything will remain in it's confused state. THAT'S THE POINT! It's up to the individual to break through the confusion for themselves. That's how you know you're growing up. When you don't have to take another man's word for your own. When you can examine everything objectively. When you are finally able to See then you will be able to Be. Until then we are nothing more than programmed biochemical electrical impulses.

"Another robot learns to be, something more than a machine" -- Flaming Lips

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

To add a bit more depth to the conspiracy...
Here are some languages of the world.
(Divide and Conquer)

You left out my language - TAMIL.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join