It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse Around the Bend?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Israel is launching heavy attacks on Palastine. I'm going to bet it won't be too long before some of Palestine's buddies get in there to try to get their back. Then Israel's allies are gonna get into it, and yadda yadda yadda.

I'm willing to bet the WW3 really shows itself in the next year or two.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
the greates ever prophet "stromberger"(and also the hardest to research" predicted ww3 to occur in next next 20-30 years.

I, for one, am willing to keep an open mind on this.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthwillsetyoufree
... These natural disasters killed many people at ground zero, but the ripple effect of disease, lack of food and water and overpopulation has killed many more.

There has been civil unrest of course, wars and rebellions sprouting everywhere like forest fires without nearly enough firemen to put them all out.

The bird flu, AIDS, Ebola Virus are running rampant. Even the Black Plague itself has started to rear it's ugly head once again.

if your making a connection to the ~"Apocalypse"~ of John,
found in the last Bible Book 'Revelations'

see; "Apocalypse- definition #3. A prophetic disclosure; revelation"

and the present series of system failures; wars, civil unrest, diseases, plagues, large numbers of fatalities by natural disasters
(all are rooted in concentrated populations crowded together)

or see; "Apocalypse- definition #2. Great or total destruction"

your thread seems to imply your looking for the 'Great & Total Destruction'
definition of Apocalypse...
around the bend...must mean That which will soon befall us in the flowery words found in a 'Revelations' passage/verse.

well...(pause)... both the BushRegime and the President of Iran, are directing policies and setting the groundwork for either a confrontation or conflict between
Iran & the US(together with any allies, coalitions).

?? whenever this conflict does come about....will it actually be the
Final Battle, a Great & Total Destruction, between the forces of good vs evil??

imho, no...
in a generation, the regrouped nations, peoples, forces etc
will have still another go at it....each side convinced their's is the rightous side !

perhaps the next future apocalypse will be in 2012 or 2020 or 2050??
in any event, humans will have to have had colonies on the moon and or Mars
before any annihilation of all humanity becomes a feasible consideration of the
elites(whom believe they will excape)

as for now....this time we are seeing right now, is just another cycle or
repeat performance we see throughout history...
some verses call these things; natural disasters/wars/plagues/civil disorder,
all these things are the beginnings of sorrows
an ever recurring theme in the affairs of men & nature,
but brought to significance by clergy, prophets of doom, all those with some
type of agenda- - even selling books, movies, trolling for whatever...

adios

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've asked this question several times on several forums.

If the meek are to inherit the earth, where exactly might the new capitol of Meekdom
be?

We do know that the Chinese have a tremendous undergroud survival cave complex.

Here in the U.S. FEMA will lock out anyone who isn't on " THE LIST "

Of course none of this will mater if all the air and water are poisoned.

My guess is that the safest place on earth will be where there is nothing that any commercial
entity wants, so it will have to be a place where the most valuable resources are clean water, clean
air and a way to grow food or hunt.

So where would be the most likely places for the new earth populations?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
sweden maybe? or Switzerland? or maybe greenland. Yeah I reckon that greelanders are pretty meek.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
sweden maybe? or Switzerland? or maybe greenland. Yeah I reckon that greelanders are pretty meek.

Yeah, oh yeah, they're meek - RIGHT NOW.. I wonder how long that meekness will last if a bunch of earth destroyers showed up there wanting to be saved from all of the destruction? Hmm--- I think they may turn into a bunch of not-so-much-meeks.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
eheh good point. the meek should steer clear of all that aren't meek!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The meek have only to realize that power is but an illusion much like the ones preformed by Harry Houdini. When this is made known the armies of the mighty will leave their posts to join in the triumph of humanity over oppression.

[edit on 7/2/2006 by speakerfortheliving]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

your thread seems to imply your looking for the 'Great & Total Destruction'
definition of Apocalypse...
around the bend...must mean That which will soon befall us in the flowery words found in a 'Revelations' passage/verse.

well...(pause)... both the BushRegime and the President of Iran, are directing policies and setting the groundwork for either a confrontation or conflict between
Iran & the US(together with any allies, coalitions).

?? whenever this conflict does come about....will it actually be the
Final Battle, a Great & Total Destruction, between the forces of good vs evil??

imho, no...
in a generation, the regrouped nations, peoples, forces etc
will have still another go at it....each side convinced their's is the rightous side !

perhaps the next future apocalypse will be in 2012 or 2020 or 2050??
in any event, humans will have to have had colonies on the moon and or Mars
before any annihilation of all humanity becomes a feasible consideration of the
elites(whom believe they will excape)

I mean the world as we know it is going through massive changes. If in fact Global Warming is doing what researchers are claiming, how could we stop the effects now? It's like toppling the first domino in a set of 3000 or so that starts on two sides(north and south pole) accelerating as it goes. How can you reverse the effects in time to prevent total climate change? Granted this is years off, but it is definitely around the bend in terms of the age of Earth. You speak of cycles, but if this cycle has happened before, maybe this is what occured during the floods when Noah built the ark? Melted ice caps would flood everything if it all emptied into the oceans at a rapid enough pace.

I don't think there will be an ultimate good vs. evil battle to end all of time. That's stuff fairy tales are made from.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
truth you bring up a good point. If we have crossed a tipping point then there is no way to preserve the earths climate as we know it. On the other hand there may still be hope if we act fast enough. The only problem is we would have to convert the entire world to wind/solar power with electric cars and much better recycling programs by the end of the decade if we even have that long.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join