It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick question about conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I was wondering what some conspiracy theorists have said about terrorist attcks prior to 9/11 or even the 1st time the WTC was bombed?

For instance what does someone like Alex Jones say about Carlos the Jackel or the Iranian hostage situation, IRA bombings in england etc?

Do conspiracy theorists think that no one in the world would ever take it upon themselves to be a terrorist and cause destruction, death etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I know it's silly isn't it. There always has to be some "conspiracy"

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A very good question you are posing here the hard and fast answer I have is this: either directly or indirectly either terrorism or the REACTION to it is influenced by the dark side.

Is there independent agents out there not controlled by the elites? I think so but the results of their activities leads to certain predisposed societal changes which seems to help to move the agenda along.

Then we may ask the obvious, what causes somebody to be a terrorist? Is it some kind of spiritual influence or the acts of a rightous and determined seeker of freedom for all?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yeah, there was a lot of foul stuff that came from the '93 bombing if you only look it up. Look for testimonies from the court case that resulted, for one thing.

And look up a Dr. Whitehurst, and a guy named Emad Salem. The FBI encouraged Whitehurst to come to false scientific conclusions on the type of explosive used, and Dr. Whitehurst testified to this under oath, after which he was demoted (he worked for a federal agency, and had special agent status if I'm not mistaken). Mr. Salem was an FBI informant and taped hours of conversations with the FBI prior to the bombings, but I'm not sure how much of those were used in court. The actual tapes aren't in public domain, either. There are other oddities. I'm not as well informed on that event, though.

And the IRA never had to outrun NORAD or any other international military organizaton, did they? Even as they ran from the border of Ohio straight into Washington DC, the most protected airspace in the world. Over 30 minutes, no intercept. . . . "Do the orders still stand, sir?"

I don't think they've had to good fortune to pick a site where FEMA just happened to already be set up for a terror exercise, either.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by bsbray11]

top topics

join