It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does this photo look like a ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
mastervampire.50megs.com...

i took that photo the other day while i was out in the dark taking some photos for school, getting close ups of plants with flash on making them light up and look cool. It was pretty cold out side and the mist from my self breathing made this show up the exact time i took the photo. Kinda freaked me out and i got outta there fast and i didnt edit it at all.

what do u all think?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wow, that is a cool pic. Looks like someone running past you.
Probably not a ghost based on your description, but still an interesting photo.

BG

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
yeah i know cause i was breathing and the mist from my mouth caused it and when it showed up on the digital camera screen i was like wtf! and went back inside lol

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
No that doesnt look like a ghost it looks like a flash bulb or light taken in the morning when it was foggy and dewey. No ghost here.

Mark

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ok, though i am sure this isnt a ghost
. You can see a face at the bottom of teh "mist".

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A smokey 'mist' is one form in which a ghost manifests itself. It is commonly referred to as "ectomist/plasm" etc. However, given the circumstances with the cooler weather and your breath, I doubt this is a ghost manifestation. I have a couple of ghost pictures, but mist tends to be the most difficult for me to catch. I have two, maybe three, pictures of apparitions. I have one ghostly 'mist' shot. I'm really excited about taking pictures tomorrow...on HALLOWEEN!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
it looks like a very poor photograph. I see to the left foreground a washed out reflection from the flash, which should have been sharper under better conditions.

The "shadow" actually looks more like something extremely close to the lense of the camera. It kind of resembles the branches off the left side of the picture.

But above all things in that shot I do notice that this anomaly is on top of all elements in this shot. This "shadow" doesn't stand inbetween any of the layers of vegitation in the shot, and just looks like it is hanging right infront of the camera, point blank.. but thats only what I believe

A good reference of ghost pictures
www.ghostresearch.org...

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am glad you mention the breath. This could easily be mistaken for an ecto pic. However, you do have an orb in the photo, which tells me there may be a little more to it. To see the orb, lighten the photo slightly. It is just to the right of the really close bright bush, and slightly above the window.

To see some of my ghost photos (a very small amount) click the WEB button at the bottom of my post. And Bangin, if you have a site or any photos that you can post, please do. Or you can shoot some to me through email. I love ghost photos and, since I live in a haunted home, I have become very adept in analyzing paranormal photos to tell wether they are real, fake, or accidentally fake. I have worked with a local parapsychologist/investigator for a time to learn the tricks of the trade, as I have many spirits within my property.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
ImAlreadyPsycho,

Those are some incredible pics of your house. The shadow near the TV looks like an elderly man wearing a cap. How do you live with this phenomena? How often does it occur?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
My two cents is it is from likely to less likely:

Your bad breath fogging up the area in the cold,

or mist from a fog nearby or,

ecktoplasma from recent ghost activity provided one or two above were not the cause of the analomy.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
gotta put the joint DOWN before taking the pic,,,just playin,,,it actually looks really cool tho!!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've never had an encounter with a ghost, so I am not sure what to think of pictures of ghosts.

I was in Photography and I could make tons of orb pictures, and I could make ufos just by having a piece of dust on the film and or lense.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
it doesnt look like a ghost to me

new topics

top topics

join