It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographs Used for Pentagon Plane

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nt327
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but how on earth would a holograph be able to destroy the lamp posts on the highway, and make that whole in the fence? A holograph.....I was waiting for someone to come up with something this stupid.

Then again, how did the cars not get flipped over by the force of the wake made by the plane?

And what of the fact that many eye witnesses saw a c-130esqe plane, and not a passenger jet, which many witnesses also said they saw the same plane circle the explosion and fly off.

Mysteries will will never know.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but how on earth would a holograph be able to destroy the lamp posts on the highway, and make that whole in the fence? A holograph.....I was waiting for someone to come up with something this stupid.

hey nt remember, Loose change IS the bible, this kid will say it and so will I. THEY POPPED OUT OF THE GROUND, completely undamaged!
and yes I was waiting for something like this too, hell my friends joke and say "it wasn't a plane that hit the wtc just a hologram covering, projected by a military plane nearby" we never though anyone believed it.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by holditout2]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by holditout2

hey nt remember, Loose change IS the bible, this kid will say it and so will I. THEY POPPED OUT OF THE GROUND, completely undamaged!
and yes I was waiting for something like this too, hell my friends joke and say "it wasn't a plane that hit the wtc just a hologram covering, projected by a military plane nearby" we never though anyone believed it.

With friends you mean your buddies from elementary school right? Anyway, i am already in one thread fighting wave after wave of never stopping onslaught of the minions of the 9/11 cult, but one extra thread is good exercise for the noggin'.

Let's make my first argument simple; if the planes where really -holograms-
where did the real planes with those serial numbers go to, and what happened to the people on board?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by reallynobody

With friends you mean your buddies from elementary school right? Anyway, i am already in one thread fighting wave after wave of never stopping onslaught of the minions of the 9/11 cult, but one extra thread is good exercise for the noggin'.

where did the real planes with those serial numbers go to, and what happened to the people on board?

quite a hostel remark there. All I meant was in a joking manor we really said that eventually a theory would come up about this. Hell I saw a video a while back, that believed UFOs brought down the towers, there's possibilitys, then there's dreams, this is a crazy idea that I think he's fighting for based off of loose change, handing facts out that have already been discussed several times, yet he has not provided any links about holograms of any kind, hasn't discussed any facts about it, I'm sick of hearing about loose change, which was full of #, sure it had some points, but come on how can you say that the lightpoles popped out of the ground, or the piece of debris wasn't damaged, he also only stated 3 pieces of debris, of the hundreds that were there, so lets not discuss that anymore.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

quite a hostel remark there. All I meant was in a joking manor we really said that eventually a theory would come up about this. Hell I saw a video a while back, that believed UFOs brought down the towers, there's possibilitys, then there's dreams, this is a crazy idea that I think he's fighting for based off of loose change, handing facts out that have already been discussed several times, yet he has not provided any links about holograms of any kind, hasn't discussed any facts about it, I'm sick of hearing about loose change, which was full of #, sure it had some points, but come on how can you say that the lightpoles popped out of the ground, or the piece of debris wasn't damaged, he also only stated 3 pieces of debris, of the hundreds that were there, so lets not discuss that anymore.

Im full of adrenaline, sorry for the hostile tone. That Loose Change guy also worked on my nerve. I think that creepy background music and the cold voice are more effectively brain washing tools than anything the government has.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Then again, how did the cars not get flipped over by the force of the wake made by the plane?

Maybe the angle of the plane and it's speed had something to do with it? Those are what determines the airflow. Normally, planes that are close to cars aren't going at great speed either. They are passing high above or are about to land.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If anything the pictures on the aforementioned site back up the 'fact' that a plane did hit the Pentagon.

911research.wtc7.net...

Surviving Photographic Evidence of the Pentagon Attack
There was a traffic jam on the highway which comes within 500 feet of the impact point on the building's west wall. Some people took photographs immediately after the crash, and during and after the initial fire suppression, and then after the collapse, which happened about 30 minutes after the impact. Some of those photographs have been posted on the web.

Analysis using this evidence
The photographs compiled here provide evidence of the aircraft crash into the Pentagon on 9/11/01. Our analysis of the crash uses this evidence, as does Hoffman's essay on the physical evidence of that crash.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Maybe the angle of the plane and it's speed had something to do with it? Those are what determines the airflow. Normally, planes that are close to cars aren't going at great speed either. They are passing high above or are about to land.

normally though planes arent going low to the ground at high speed to slam into a building.

It wasnt landing, it was low to the ground like a missile, ready to hit a low to ground building.

Max speed, max power, full throttle.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
All members participating in this thread please read.

9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies » EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mck3114
How can you even say that.... how do explain the plane dissapearing... not even spreading debris... dont bother with the bull# of it incinerated... its physically proven that it is impossible for this plane with 100 tons of metal to be incinerated by the heat

Here is part of an interview from Popular Mechanics:

www.popularmechanics.com...

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/30/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I still, STILL HAVE NOT, seen sufficient information, on how, and why, the body of a plane can make a hole like that in a building, YET there's no horizontal marks or ANYTHING from the wings!!!
Show me where 124 feet 10 inches of wingspan strike the Pentagon. I know something hit the Pentagon, but I just want to SEE some impression from the wings.

link   
That's a good point brought up, under normal landing conditions, a commercial airliner will clear a car right off a run way, if this plane was travelling at 500 mph and was low enough to hit the posts, fly over the road, hit the lawn and smash into the Pentagon, something's not adding up.

At 500 mph there's enough thrust coming out of those engines to make a distinct impact on those cars

link   

Max speed, max power, full throttle.

Do you know the mythbuster show? I forgot it but they tested once whether a plane can blow a car of the road. It coulnt. It was a test with smaller engines than most planes have, but still... the car wasnt near getting tipped over. Myth busted?

Even if stronger engines can blow a car over, and that is under dispute, does max speed automatically mean that it should turn cars over? Maybe the plane was slightly descending when it flew near a car, and because of that the airpressure pressed the car agaisnt the ground rather then move it over.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by reallynobody]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Do you have any clue what thrust is? Obviously not.

Approx Max Thrust for the 757: 40,000 lbs -- lotta force.

[edit on 6/30/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
Do you have any clue what thrust is? Obviously not.

Yes I do. It's the thing that doesn't suck all other planes off the runway when a plane lands and takes off. Are you sure you aren't overestimating it? This is just an urban myth, it was tested on mythbusters and the car didn't even move.

I have seen planes coming close to people, jetfighters get very close to personel of carriers, and I have yet to see someone sucked up in a cyclone or pushed away.

On the internet is a movie where a car gets blown away. However here the plane was perpendicular to the car and standing still at ground level. Quite a different situation with a car which flies nearby a car.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by reallynobody]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The engines create thrust from the combustion in their engines, some engines use different methods but they're all relative, they release tons of energy that causes a reaction, pushing the plane forward --> Thrust. Rockets use the same power, cept they carry their oxygen on board.

But anyways, even when my dad use to work the Flight Line and Maintainance for American Airlines he'd say you should never get too close when the plane is landing because it'll blow your car off the road.

But this goes farther my friend, the plane was pushing 500 m.p.h., that's A LOT of thrust, have you ever been inside an airplane.

And let's take the hypothetical situation that you indeed have, when that sucker takes off, it pulls you back, and even then, the plane is hitting a little under 100 knots depending on the aircraft, that's just enough to gain lift.

We're talking about pushing an airplane into high gear at full throttle. YOU HAVE A LOT OF PUSHING FORCE, and it will surely knock cars off the freeway.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
I still, STILL HAVE NOT, seen sufficient information, on how, and why, the body of a plane can make a hole like that in a building, YET there's no horizontal marks or ANYTHING from the wings!!!
Show me where 124 feet 10 inches of wingspan strike the Pentagon. I know something hit the Pentagon, but I just want to SEE some impression from the wings.

Like a plane shaped hole?
The wings are nothing, they got shredded and dragged in the hole. The wings aren't even massive, when an arrow goes through a target the feathers don't leave a hole either do they? At that high speed aluminium is shredded and pressed like chewinggum.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
The engines create thrust from the combustion in their engines, some engines use different methods but they're all relative, they release tons of energy that causes a reaction, pushing the plane forward --> Thrust. Rockets use the same power, cept they carry their oxygen on board.

But anyways, even when my dad use to work the Flight Line and Maintainance for American Airlines he'd say you should never get too close when the plane is landing because it'll blow your car off the road.

But this goes farther my friend, the plane was pushing 500 m.p.h., that's A LOT of thrust, have you ever been inside an airplane.

And let's take the hypothetical situation that you indeed have, when that sucker takes off, it pulls you back, and even then, the plane is hitting a little under 100 knots depending on the aircraft, that's just enough to gain lift.

We're talking about pushing an airplane into high gear at full throttle. YOU HAVE A LOT OF PUSHING FORCE, and it will surely knock cars off the freeway.

Dude I have been in more planes than I can count. And it is that "surely" I don't like. Everyone seems to think it is a fact, but I have seen airliners come close to cars and they didn't budge an inch. Perhaps we should mail an aeronatics expert?
I bet that the airflow guides any thrust in far different courses in full flight than standing on the ground.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
they got shredded and dragged in the hole???? RIIIGHT, just like the plane wings that hit the WTC? Please, someone other than nobodyreally, could be so kind to show me.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm so surprised the WHOLE Pentagon didn't collapse into it's footprint, with all that fire damage from a 757

[edit on 6/30/2006 by aecreate]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join