It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographs Used for Pentagon Plane

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Listen to this... this is unbelieveable until you hear it. In September of 2000 the United States Department of Defense created the most advance system of Holographs, which to the human mind could make a image seem 100% real! They had planned to use this as a defense weapon to decieve any enemies. But take a minute to think about this... now I won't be like some people on this site who make up bogus remarks saying they were there that day or there friend who works for the government. The impact at the pentagon, witnesses said they saw a jumbo plane... strike the pentagon... which i can believe.... but they said it seemed as if it was a illusion when it hit.. like it dissapeared.. poof... gone... no debris of a plane was seen flying in the air... they said it kind of was like a "HOLOGRAPH"!? wierd isnt it? I truly think in all of my opinion that the government used a holograph to cover up the missile or w/e hit the pentagon.. when someone asked bush about this... he had them removed from the press room with no comment. What do you think about this?

[edit on 29-6-2006 by mck3114]

Mod Edit: All caps title only.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
As a 2 year 9/11 researcher I can say this is clear disinformation. Please don't even discuss this, this kills any credibility of the movement.

911physics.co.nr...

[edit on 29-6-2006 by aelphaeis_mangarae]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
How can you even say that.... how do explain the plane dissapearing... not even spreading debris... dont bother with the bull# of it incinerated... its physically proven that it is impossible for this plane with 100 tons of metal to be incinerated by the heat

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It wasn't even CLOSE to 100 tons, and the impact with the KEVLAR REINFORCED CONCRETE WALL at 534mph went pretty far towards breaking it into little tiny pieces.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Are you serious...! look it up anywhere... the take off weight for a 757 is around 200,000 pounds. I dont know where you got your information from... but people said the plane just flat out dissapeared. Explain something to me also.... if youve been studying the 9/11 story so much.. why did they see a plane? a 757? and then why was there only a hole the size of a missile?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
From memory the maxmium take off weight for a Boeing 767 is 80,000 tons.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The MAXIMUM GROSS TAKE-OFF WEIGHT of a 757 is 220,000 pounds. That's 110 tons. I STRONGLY suggest you learn what you're talking about before you start spouting.

MAXIMUM GROSS TAKE-OFF WEIGHT is for a FULLY LOADED 757. That means 100% passenger/crew load, 100% fuel load, 100% baggage/cargo load. Flight 77 had a less than 50% passenger load, and didn't need anywhere NEAR a full load of fuel. A 757 at MGTW with Rolls Royce engines (like Flight 77 had) has a range of 3719 nautical miles. The distance between New York (Flight 77 came from Dulles in Washington DC, close enough) is 2443.79 miles, that's 2123.5 nautical miles. They'd need at MOST about 25-26,000 pounds of fuel. That's only 4000 gallons. There is NO WAY they would fly that flight with a max fuel load, and max cargo load if they were flying with a less than 50% passenger load.

The empty weight of a 757 is 127,500 pounds. Figure 25,000 pounds of fuel, you're up to 152,000 pounds. Flight 77 had 64 people on board. Let's figure 150 pounds per person, with 100 pounds of bags per person. That's 9600 pounds for passengers, 6400 pounds for bags. So allowing for cargo, you're looking at the 170-180,000 pound range for Flight 77 AT TAKE OFF. That weight is going to drop significantly as it's flying because they're going to burn fuel. Obviously as they burn fuel, they're going to get lighter. They flew for over an hour, and probably burned off around 3-4000 pounds per hour. So drop at least 4000 pounds from the weight, so the MAXIMUM they would be would be around 176,000 pounds or 88 tons.

As far as the hole, the fuselage of a 757 is roughly 14 feet around. Believe it or not you're NOT going to see a big hole from the wings. The wings carry a lot of weight, but structurally they're the most fragile portion of the airplane.

[edit on 6/29/2006 by Zaphod58]

[edit on 6/29/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If you had even the faintest clue as to how holograms are formed, then you would realize that this is ta totally stupid idea.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
From memory the maxmium take off weight for a Boeing 767 is 80,000 tons.

Erm, that's 160,000,000 pounds. I HOPE you were thinking EIGHTY tons, and not 80,000 tons.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Atleast Howard and I can come to an agreement about something, other than our love romantic love novels.

Aircraft make sounds especially at 500+ mph, do you honestly expect a hologram to not make sound. How do you intend on having this theory fly? Giant speakers placed on the rooftops to mimick the sound, give me a break.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Or actually truth be told... a missle makes alot of sound also.... a hologram can follow a missle... catch my drift at all?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A missile, and a passenger plane make COMPLETELY different sounds. ESPECIALLY when a passenger plane is running at near, or full power.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This is why I hate dealing with the Pentagon issue.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If you hate dealing with the pentagon issue... then why dont you enlighten us all... and give us your excellent opinion on what happend that day.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
And where is this magical hologram going to come from? And what is it going to be displayed on? You have to have something for a hologram to display on. And all kinds of other technical problems that apparently you have no clue about.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Where does a 100 ton plane go? You obviously have no idea about a plane striking a building.. especially if you are one of those people who say it was incinerated... because thats complete bogus because they somehow identified bodies but could not identify plane parts

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well mk, at the moment I'm enravelled in the marvels and mysteries of the WTC conspiracy, so I don't really touch up on the Pentagon though. It's just a huge tug of war among people between the plane and the missle.

I really wish they would just show the valid videos of the plane hitting, to put it all to rest. No CGI BS.

I can't even comprehend the use of a hologram, it's doesn't seem concrete enough for even the people that I believe carried through with 9/11 to use.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
There were plenty of plane parts identified. And get off the 100 ton plane horse please. Let's look at FACTS here, not something that someone spouted that you cling to like the truth, no matter what anyone else says. There where wheel rims, engine parts, and other parts of the plane identified. How'd they get there? Did you have some guys sneaking through the building carrying 200 pound plane parts, to hide them there? This theory has so many holes it's not funny.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
How is this hologram to work? And where did the holographic plane go after it went into the Pentagon? Out the other side? How do they display it efficiently as it banks down and bounces off the ground and goes into the building.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If you dont believe me abotu the hologram and your too intrigued in the wtc... look it up online... there is stuff about the wtc and holograms with that... many people know about what the govt. created. And many of ythem think they used it that day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join