It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guerrilla Deprogrammer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This site is a new find of mine, and I had to share. Are you all not happy my Ma, taught me well.

GNN

This link is the newsletter, the rest of the site is of interest though. It has a forum, but I am really only interested in ATS's forum, despite recent changes...

Not sure of this sites propaganda, but it seems like a good source of news to me. If anyone can verify reliability, please do.

Another thing, can anyone here this ?

I cannot, even though my volume is up?!

I know odd, a mod asking the questions...

ha ha, very funny.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I've come across this site before. Haven't been in awhile thanks for the reminder. I can not vouch for it's validity anymore than I can vouch for the validity of CNN.

Yes, I can play the quicktime from that page and I do hear it. First check the little quicktime sound icon on the far left. If that was up then I would check for quicktime updates from their site.

What, moderators aren't supposed to ask questions? Hope that's not a rule.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I used to read GNN all the time. But I've recently discovered some things about them made me doubt the news posted on that site so I don't read it anymore. So beware of GNN. They are not what they seem.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That was one of the saddest sites I think I've sen so far. Are they serious?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I hope they are not serious, I had to post it though, just in case. None knows these days what is reliable and not. I always classify things as unreliable propaganda, until proven otherwise. LoL

It works, and it's a great way to remain unbiased.
Of coursenatural tendacies will conflict with reason, so caution is always advised.

Still, much of what they offer I see as interesting, if not possibly, or hypothetically valid. Like the famious TV series said:
The truth is,out there...

new topics

top topics

join