It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO NWO Theory I heard.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
How could you unite the world to create a NWO or One World Government?

If a country or organisation had created superior UFO technology they could launch a dummy assault upon the world, including themselves and make as if it where a extraterrestrial threat. The whole world would forget their differences and unite to fight the supposed outside threat.

The actual theory is much more detailed and eloquent than what I just explained, but that was the gist of it.

What do others think? Plausible?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I certainly agree with you there,stationsC.....people today are just terrified of anything!
In order to get peoples attention, anything can and will be done ......

eg....The twin towers that were attacked.......that week and a few weeks after that, people seemed more happy to see each other and seldom got angry with others.....in fact, were quite helpful and traeted each other with respect......and many started to attend church and believe in God......though it may have been for only a short time, it did bring people together and made people aware of what was happening around them......BUT it also made many people become judgemental to what they believed to be true or media produced.......which in fact can be rather false or misleading information.........
One way to get peoples attention is to produce an effective ''get together'' to get what THEY want accross..without really having to do much else.......
You could say.U.FO.'s could be a BIG hit.....it will alert many people and get them to listen to whatever they have to say.....
One World Gover...or N.W.O is not a phase or a paranoia that many seem to talk about(ok, maybe not many! but the few that do!)....
Should we be alarmed or scared?
well, it is up to the individual how one sees things progressing in this world...
helen...
Paranoid???
What for?
It will happen and when that N.W.O does show its face, all people will see it for what it really is!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is a strong possibility. There is another...

The threat from outer space that unites the world and brings about one world government is an asteroid. A 10 km asteroid would be a planet killer.

Interesting that both versions are being peddled to us in movies. Market research?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The world dropping their wars and coming together in peace against a common enemy is not a bad thing.
Trying to control all of the people of the world under one government, with one religion IS though.
I am not sure that the latter would happen though.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
is not coming together in peace but uniting for purposes of war...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What if a real enemy is coming from somewhere else?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Generally, it can be assumed that people act and unite together when it comes to a major crisis. Like on Sept. 11, two buildings were struck down, and the whole world reacted to it. Now imagine what would happen if the whole world was being threatened.

You also have to consider how the people would react in a worldwide crisis. When it comes to war, fear, anxiety, stress, and other major psychological feelings come out. People won't be able to function properly under these conditions. World leaders won't make wise choices. What if the whole plan backfires and everyone starts blaming everyone else?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i could not imagine what people would do if it said aliens are coming to invade..

im sure alot of people would comit suicide...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
i could not imagine what people would do if it said aliens are coming to invade..

im sure alot of people would comit suicide...

And I bet alot of us ATSers would rejoice.

Finally, some credibillity!

If the end of the world was near, we'd probably learn the truth about all these conspiracies and such. Teh government owuld probably admit to covering up all these things and tell us what is really going on.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Very good theory. A common enemy unites opposing sides. Good work

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
When the U.S. pissed off Saudi Arabia by calling them supporters of terrorism, they pulled a small percentage of thier holdings in the US stock market and invested it in the Euro. market. If they pulled the 3 trillion dollars they have in our market it would cause the stock market to crash, therefore reinvesting the money in the Euro......causing it to be on top so to speak...........wich in turn would put alot/all control economically in mid-eastern hands. Which is where the anti-christ/one world leader is said to become into power.......in turn the one world currency would follow,religion etc...what choice would modern day america have, but to follow the cash...as they do on a day to day basis anyway? It is turning that way every tick of the clock, it is just a matter of time now. How pissed off are the Saudis going to be when the US starts attacking the other supporters of terrorism that Mr. Bush named off on the "hit List"? That will be the big turn toward prophecy when the money changes hands in the stock markets and global "currency" is activated......the rest will follow fast.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I believe this theory is based on the alleged Bilderberg Kissinger quote about an "outside threat." I think this referred threat is world terrorism. I really don't expect that they will stage an alien invasion using UFO's - how long would they be able to keep up the charade?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
look at the testimony of Carol Rosin - she was Werner von Brauns assistant or somthing.
On his death bed he said -
"First it will be the terrorists, then the asteroid, then the aliens. and its all a lie!"
(for the formation of a one world government.)

ok. he was talking about the weponisation of space, but its all good.
Oh well, one down...

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by EightAce]

top topics

join